Family Fizz #8 another day, another nation. Kids still get no education

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

they have a new company name
share the smiles that appears to become official June just been
also georgie is the secondary director on this one

also this one
but has mia as the main director
darren as secondary

not sure what is going on lol

View attachment 1465181
View attachment 1465184

found these photos on a website called veganrunners.org.uk

shame how far they've fallen from being rather ethical people to over consumerism and jetting around the world in a middle of a pandemic.
Crazy how much Sienna resembles Darren

Reactions: 3
Renting a 5 storey house in london with a bedroom for everyone? An office, a playroom. Wow how much must they be paying?!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Renting a 5 storey house in london with a bedroom for everyone? An office, a playroom. Wow how much must they be paying?!

Interesting how they complained about how expensive CR was to live, but okay are paying to rent this home, and in general spending a lot on challenges for videos. Acting as though it’s no big deal.

Reactions: 7
WTF is Georgie wearing in the latest video ‘ back to school clothing challenge ‘ ??? Your in your late 30s love ! Your a mother of 4 children ! Your a family channel and dressed in an underwear style top that’s obviously at least 1 - 2 sizes too small ! I honestly thought once she got her fake boobs out she would act her age and be a more appropriate example to her own children as well as those watching ! She was wearing a micro short school girl style skirt in the first half and then that ridiculously tight small top in the second half ! Mia dresses more conservative than Georgie and that’s saying something! I AM NOT SAYING SHE IS OLD she’s not and she can wear those kinds things for date night or something if that’s what Darren gets off on ! ( I doubt it ) but come on Georgie “ mummy fizz “ act like it ! She’s unbelievably childish and attention seeking ! Her daughters are beautiful girls and it’s like she’s constantly competing with Mia especially! It’s not a good look , I get second hand embarrassment for her. I know it’s probably an old fashioned view I’m displaying here ? I just find it tacky AF !

Reactions: 4