Family Fizz #7 Won't protect their kids' skin but happy to give them melatonin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone watched mias latest video ‘pulling an all nighter challenge’ I had to stop it a few minutes in as it felt like I was watching a 13 year old playing - which is fine but Mia is almost 17. At that age I of course was still messing around with friends but for some reason Mia seems to act to much younger than her age. I’m not sure but I believe her friend in the video is actually 13? Which is a very unusual friendship as the age gap is so bizarre ? I don’t know there’s just something odd about Mias behaviour, could be the ‘home-schooling’ and lack of interaction with people her actual age?
i fee as sienna would have got along better with that girl than mia. at the end of the video, a bunch of more mature looking girls (look age 16-17) show up. that’s who mia should be hanging out with, not that fricken 10 year old. oh my god and that laugh mia does now makes me want to rip my head off

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Has anyone watched mias latest video ‘pulling an all nighter challenge’ I had to stop it a few minutes in as it felt like I was watching a 13 year old playing - which is fine but Mia is almost 17. At that age I of course was still messing around with friends but for some reason Mia seems to act to much younger than her age. I’m not sure but I believe her friend in the video is actually 13? Which is a very unusual friendship as the age gap is so bizarre ? I don’t know there’s just something odd about Mias behaviour, could be the ‘home-schooling’ and lack of interaction with people her actual age?
Mia is very immature for her age and very lost. She wouldn’t fit in with 16/17 year old girls because Mia acts like she’s only 12 or 13. The fake laugh , this forced confidence , showing off constantly , being super loud , rude , putting others down , obsessed with her appearance , the super cringe and sometimes inappropriate tiktoks and not having her own personality as like Darren said she copies and becomes like the person or people she hangs around with which is not a good thing. She’s obsessed with social media validation.
I know what I said might sound harsh but it’s the truth unfortunately she’s turned into not the nicest girl and the older she’s getting the more rude and mean she’s becoming and it’s sad. I’m not saying she doesn’t have her good points and I’m not saying she has to be perfect cause none of us are but the world she’s living in has made her this way. She doesn’t go to school she doesn’t have a normal routine. She hasn’t grown up with people her own age and matured with them. She’s very very far behind and it’s why she’s more comfortable hanging out with a 12 or 13 year old because they look up to her as this cool youtuber and she can be immature with them as they all act the same. All she does is shop, make tiktoks , make YouTube videos, go out to eat , go to the pool/gym/spa club place and go get her nails done. She has developed an obsession with what she eats and her weight which I don’t think Georgie’s insecurities help with at all. She’s become so vain cause she has so much free time so she spends it looking in the mirror and even in one of her Instagram lives one of the boys said what annoys him most about Mia is when she is bored cause she’s always just hanging around. We all get bored but for her to be getting bored that much is crazy compared to other girls her age who are in school or studying or doing hobbies with other people their age.
I know she’s only 16 still a kid and has a lot of growing up still to do and Georgie and Darren are the ones who got her into this YouTube life telling her it’s a bad thing to work for someone else and that you don’t need an education.
I agree with you her behaviour is odd and she seems very insecure. One week she’s having a sleepover with a 13 year old and next she’s out at a party with 22 year olds. I sometimes feel so uncomfortable watching her in a video because I can see how lost she is and the weird behaviour.

Reactions: 18
Just watched some of mias videos and especially the newest one. I was cringing the whole time, i couldnt even watch all of them through.

Reactions: 4
Abuses? In what way do you think ?
I wouldn’t say It is abuse although I do think he is emotionally manipulative. In the latest video he keeps on talking over her and making her be quiet. She is naturally quite submissive coming from a strict household and religious cult.

Reactions: 12
He’s definitely controlling. I bet he’s behind the camera telling them to smile constantly and not to say anything that could be deemed negative. Absolute psycho. No wonder they’re all so f-ing annoying.

And I agree about the cult comment.

Reactions: 11
He’s definitely controlling. I bet he’s behind the camera telling them to smile constantly and not to say anything that could be deemed negative. Absolute psycho. No wonder they’re all so f-ing annoying.

And I agree about the cult comment.
Definitely controlling - it's like they are all brainwashed.

Reactions: 5
I agree with you all, Darren is so controlling over the whole family. I have never heard Georgie form an opinion of her own. V unhealthy.

Reactions: 6
Darren talks down to Georgie and Mia a lot I’ve noticed, but how long will it be till it’s the others turn to be talked down on. He acts like he’s this superior man because he reads books about random stuff.

Honestly I watched their old videos because I used to enjoy it but it seems like Darren have always been this way and Georgie just went along with it, now I enjoy it less to rewatch their old videos. ( I like to rewatch old videos from YouTubers when I eat alone )

They’re so easily fooled by misleading marketing like “100% natural”. Subway’s bread is not healthy at all. Like how can you claim to be so health conscious but so easily sold on something just because it says “natural” 🤨

i feel like darren abuses georgie idk why Just vibes from them

or there in a cult
There’s no evidence of that. Even if it’s true, a lot of that stuff goes on behind closed doors. So there’s no sense speculating.

Are masks mandatory in Costa Rica?
From the info I can find, the answer is yes!

I don’t think I've ever seen anyone from Family Fizz wear one though.

(This was the most up to date info I could find and it came into force Nov. 8th)

Reactions: 4
When I see artificial products labeled as "100% natural" I always think: Wo is fooled by this nonsense? - Well, Georgie. She not only takes it, she preaches about it too.

Reactions: 8
Hi everyone, I've been a long time reader however I finally decided to make an account after watching their latest video today. Around 1 minute in, Darren calls the moon landing fake. I have many friends who are vegan and I try not to judge anyone's opinions but this is ridiculous considering the amount of proof from the moon. Does anyone else have any thoughts?

Around 1 minute in, Darren calls the moon landing fake. I have many friends who are vegan and I try not to judge anyone's opinions but this is ridiculous considering the amount of proof from the moon. Does anyone else have any thoughts?
I'm very curious as to if he was joking or if this was a serious comment- I'm definitely hoping the former but wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't!

Reactions: 7
Hi everyone, I've been a long time reader however I finally decided to make an account after watching their latest video today. Around 1 minute in, Darren calls the moon landing fake. I have many friends who are vegan and I try not to judge anyone's opinions but this is ridiculous considering the amount of proof from the moon. Does anyone else have any thoughts?
agree that it’s a stupid conspiracy theory but not sure why their veganism/ you having vegan friends is relevant here

Reactions: 9
They’re English why are they calling a petrol station a gas station!

85441827-48E4-4C22-B04B-FEAFF16E9D5D.png
0EF51086-18B0-475A-BC28-20CC13FAE0F3.png
So much wrong with these seats! The chest strap is far too low for Karma in her seat, and the twist in the belt for Koa is also a massive risk if they got into an accident!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.