Family Fizz #7 Won't protect their kids' skin but happy to give them melatonin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do agree with you but unless they’re in specifically vegan restaurants there’s probably only 1 or 2 vegan options on the menu. But I guess you could question if they should force veganism on young kids
You could also question why other families force their children to drink cows milk or why the Inghams force their children to be cooped up in a van when they clearly prefer being at home etc. Etc.

Reactions: 10
You could also question why other families force their children to drink cows milk or why the Inghams force their children to be cooped up in a van when they clearly prefer being at home etc. Etc.
Very true. With veganism especially they just need to ensure the kids are getting the vitamins they need. Apparently every mum knows what’s best for their kids

Reactions: 1
Very true. With veganism especially they just need to ensure the kids are getting the vitamins they need. Apparently every mum knows what’s best for their kids
Same with any diet or lifestyle really ..my daughter is vegan and incredibly healthy :) we don't shy away from doctors etc. either

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It really bothers me how much this family prescribes to gender stereotypes... as a queer person it makes me concerned they wouldn’t be accepting of if one of the kids came out as lgbtq+

Reactions: 14
It really bothers me how much this family prescribes to gender stereotypes... as a queer person it makes me concerned they wouldn’t be accepting of if one of the kids came out as lgbtq+
Mia went to gay pride with a friend when living in brighton. But i do somewhat agree with you, as someone who is also part of the lgbtq+ community, i feel like they may not be as accepting as they like to make out (ie mia going to pride)

Reactions: 3
I think it’s funny how Georgie said Mia’s new shirt looks like a shirt with a dog chain and now she’s wearing it. It might me a Y2K party theme birthday but it still amuses me that Georgie criticise Mia’s clothing choice but yet still will wear Mia’s clothes and gets upset some of mias clothes doesn’t fit her. ( apparently the shirt didn’t fit her and gave it to Georgie and now all of a sudden Georgie likes it after hating it )

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Sometimes Georgie acts as though her and Mia are the same age. I get that she had her at a young age but that’s still 16 years between them

Reactions: 11
Sometimes Georgie acts as though her and Mia are the same age. I get that she had her at a young age but that’s still 16 years between them
I feel like because Georgie had Mia so young and missed out on her teenage years/ early twenties she’s now living through Mia, one minute acting her age like they are friends rather than mother and daughter, the next she’s controlling and judging her. So weird

I feel like because Georgie had Mia so young and missed out on her teenage years/ early twenties she’s now living through Mia, one minute acting her age like they are friends rather than mother and daughter, the next she’s controlling and judging her. So weird

Reactions: 13

I was thinking that, she only acts like her mum when it suits her. I think being like a friend to your child isn’t a bad thing but there needs to be a clear balance or when you suddenly decide to be in charge it’s confusing and frustrating for the child. Part of it might be because of how strict her childhood was she wants to be a relaxed parent but then she doesn’t realise just how much she controls them in other aspects

Just watched Mias 17th birthday vlog, feeling sorry for Sienna, you can see how much she looks up to Mia but was greatly ignored in this video. Her reactions to things are starting to seem false too. Mia opened a book and Sienna saw one page and was like… oh wow it’s so pretty, copying what Mia would say and how she would react. I feel like Mias ego is getting too big lately too. I know YouTube has been her life since she was young, but the way she acts in front of the camera these days, she seems very full of her self and thinks she’s more important than everyone else in her family. She used to be such a lovely young girl. I feel slightly alarmed these traits are now starting to develop in Sienna too, she’s such a kind interesting little girl, unlike Mia who only cares about tik tok, brands and her appearance. Georgie is great at encouraging both Sienna and Mia but definitely seems to side more with Mia, could be because she’s older and more on her wavelength. Would love to see more of Sienna in the videos, maybe a day in the life would be good.

Reactions: 21
How do you not know your childs shoe size? I get mias not a kid and likely does buy her own stuff but even if you didnt want to ask and ruin a surprise, check... look at one of her other shoes for the size.

I think I've been blocked from Mias tiktok? It's a strange one, nothing is showing up and it says I can't follow her. So I checked on a separate account and it's still there ahaha. I dont think I've done anything lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I saw this comment on their recent video and I have had the exact same thoughts. I’ve always found it odd how Mia rarely seems to thank Darren for anything and the times that she does it always seems so awkward between them there’s never any hug. I know some people aren’t into hugs but even a “thank you mum and Darren” would sound so much nicer and go a long way. It doesn’t make sense to me why she would need to wait until the camera is off to say thank you to him that’s why I feel he doesn’t get much of a thank you. I understand Georgie is her mum and they’re closer so Georgie knows all the things Mia likes so almost all the gift ideas are usually down to her but whether Darren has come up with an idea or not he still deserves that appreciation especially as he came up with the camera idea this time and was excited about it.I’m not putting the blame completely on Mia though cause Darren might be always awkward with her so maybe she doesn’t know how to act around him but sometimes it’s hard to believe he’s been in Mias life as long as he has cause even though their relationship has nice moments at times it’s still seems awkward. I can understand being a step parent must be difficult at times cause even though he’s been her stepdad for years I can still see moments where he doesn’t know what to say or you can tell he doesn’t agree with something but doesn’t feel it’s his place to say so he lets Georgie make the decision in regards to Mia but with any of the other kids he’s more comfortable saying things and taking charge and with Sienna he seems more comfortable. I know we don’t see their life off camera though. I’m sure Mia was very grateful for everything she got for her birthday.
FBF2EE35-4911-4793-B009-997471CB2BD0.jpeg

Reactions: 7
It's funny because I feel like lately Georgie is really pushing this whole "Mia's bio dad doesn't exist" thing. Saying "happy birthday to the father of my kids" - suuuure. They're trying way too hard to pass as one big family and ignoring the truth.

I saw this comment on their recent video and I have had the exact same thoughts. I’ve always found it odd how Mia rarely seems to thank Darren for anything and the times that she does it always seems so awkward between them there’s never any hug. I know some people aren’t into hugs but even a “thank you mum and Darren” would sound so much nicer and go a long way. It doesn’t make sense to me why she would need to wait until the camera is off to say thank you to him that’s why I feel he doesn’t get much of a thank you. I understand Georgie is her mum and they’re closer so Georgie knows all the things Mia likes so almost all the gift ideas are usually down to her but whether Darren has come up with an idea or not he still deserves that appreciation especially as he came up with the camera idea this time and was excited about it.I’m not putting the blame completely on Mia though cause Darren might be always awkward with her so maybe she doesn’t know how to act around him but sometimes it’s hard to believe he’s been in Mias life as long as he has cause even though their relationship has nice moments at times it’s still seems awkward. I can understand being a step parent must be difficult at times cause even though he’s been her stepdad for years I can still see moments where he doesn’t know what to say or you can tell he doesn’t agree with something but doesn’t feel it’s his place to say so he lets Georgie make the decision in regards to Mia but with any of the other kids he’s more comfortable saying things and taking charge and with Sienna he seems more comfortable. I know we don’t see their life off camera though. I’m sure Mia was very grateful for everything she got for her birthday.View attachment 907786
I absolutely agree. I felt so bad for Darren when Mia was just grinning and saying thank you to Gerogie. Georgie kept making it a point that it was Darren's idea for the golf cart and camera but she was still thanking only Georgie. To the point where Darren actually switched the camera around and put his arm around her as if to give her a hug and even then she just stood there awkwardly. I'm sure he has been in her life long enough now to have some affection and be able to at least give him a hug. He went to alot of trouble and effort for her. I dont believe she is ungrateful for the gifts but at least give credit where it was due. It was very thoughtful of him.

just watched mia's 17th birthday party vlog and couldn't help feeling awkward. The party felt like it would of been perfect for sienna, not a 17 year old girl. Suppose it aligns with Mia's development and not being able to have many parties due to travelling around all the time

Which one you guys think is Mia’s “ crush “
I'm assuming the one on the left
I had to skip through the video though because I got secondhand embarrassment, Georgie did try with it and she clearly put a lot of thought into it (I'm guessing it was mostly her who planned it) but I just couldn't watch. I think it being filmed probably made some of the guests feel a bit awkward and I find Mia gets quite awkward too around other teenagers but the whole crush thing didn't need to be as big as it was made out to be as it just makes it uncomfortable

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I'm assuming the one on the left
I had to skip through the video though because I got secondhand embarrassment, Georgie did try with it and she clearly put a lot of thought into it (I'm guessing it was mostly her who planned it) but I just couldn't watch. I think it being filmed probably made some of the guests feel a bit awkward and I find Mia gets quite awkward too around other teenagers but the whole crush thing didn't need to be as big as it was made out to be as it just makes it uncomfortable
i didn’t like Georgie put Mia’s crush out there for everyone to know who he is so early on, if he’s a long term bf or he agrees to let the whole world know ofc it’s fine. But they really outed him like that.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.