Family Fizz #7 Won't protect their kids' skin but happy to give them melatonin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny how Mia apparently drove for the first time in January and November of the same month. Nearly crashed it with Sienna sat in it none the less.

She’s going to have to be extremely careful if she gets used to driving a golf cart then moves on to a car because as Darren said a golf cart breaks as soon as you take your foot off the accelerator.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I’m not sure if this has been mentioned but in the video with Mia being accused of being seen vaping at around 14:00mins Darrens attitude absolutely stinks towards Mia?? Anyone else spot this…

Reactions: 3
Hi everyone, I've been a long time reader however I finally decided to make an account after watching their latest video today. Around 1 minute in, Darren calls the moon landing fake. I have many friends who are vegan and I try not to judge anyone's opinions but this is ridiculous considering the amount of proof from the moon. Does anyone else have any thoughts?
I believe he was being completely serious 🙄🤣

Reactions: 2
In mias latest video it’s also seen Ornella is wearing her school uniform as well as someone posted it on here. Surly Darren and Georgie would know about there’s an international school. But yet still don’t send them to school but rely on their YouTube experience as an education.

Mia haven’t developed her own identity or being her own person that you develop from being in school at out with friends and not isolated at home, and as Darren said “ Mia picks up behaviours from her friends depending on who she hangs out with and switches a lot ”

None of the girls are their own person, they are who they are because Darren and Georgie created that and they don’t really get to be themselves or develop their own personalities or goals in life.
If you Google it it looks like an amazing school! They’ve got a swimming pool and all sorts. I’m at uni now but I want to go there myself 😅

It's funny because they think they sound natural saying gas station but they don't. Nobody who says it regularly ever enunciates it. It ends up as "gastation". The s in gas becomes the beginning of station.

Reactions: 6
I’m not sure if this has been mentioned but in the video with Mia being accused of being seen vaping at around 14:00mins Darrens attitude absolutely stinks towards Mia?? Anyone else spot this…
He was absolutely awful - making fun of her for wanting his opinion. He's the significant male role model in her life... who else would she check in with? He's such a prissy control freak and his ego is massive!

@hello.everyone Darren is a numpty. He's not particularly bright, for all that he reads - and seems to be getting into conspiracy theories which will lead him off a cliff...

Reactions: 8
Darren is 100% a Facebook scientist. He’d rather believe some ridiculous conspiracy than the facts as he’s decided that anything science related is bad. I remember when they used to read science books about things like space to Sienna, now he thinks the moon landing was fake.
I understand making lifestyle changes like cutting down on consuming animal products for health and environmental reasons, but all the ridiculous things they do like restructuring their water because water companies add bad stuff to it. I thought companies added things like fluoride to help teeth help.

Reactions: 14
I thought they might live in some kind of homeschooled community but on Ornella’s Tik Tok her and one of the lads Mia is friends with are in a school uniform. I wonder if they try to persuade Mia to join them at school.

I’ve found the school online and it’s a private US accredited school for international students. It looks amazing tbh. I’m gutted that Mia and Sienna don’t attend.
I don’t think Mia could possibly catch up now, She’s nearly 17 and she’s not been to school since she was about 12. She’s close to school leaving age, if they’d stayed in England she might have already left by now.

Reactions: 9
The reason why they have been using more American English is because they’re living on an American continent and Costa Rica has some American influence…

Anyway, I don’t get why Mia couldn’t wear a dress like the other girls for the Christmas shoot. There wasn’t really any need to show her belly. I find the sexualization of teens in modern culture so sad. She’s only just turning 17. I hate that modern society feels the need to make young girls seem like grown women. I hope Sienna will be more modest.

Georgie said something about how sometimes Mia eats up things that are supposed to be shared and that doesn’t surprise me because it doesn’t seem like they’re raised to have common courtesy at all.

The reason why they have been using more American English is because they’re living on an American continent and Costa Rica has some American influence…

Anyway, I don’t get why Mia couldn’t wear a dress like the other girls for the Christmas shoot. There wasn’t really any need to show her belly. I find the sexualization of teens in modern culture so sad. She’s only just turning 17. I hate that modern society feels the need to make young girls seem like grown women. I hope Sienna will be more modest.

Georgie said something about how sometimes Mia eats up things that are supposed to be shared and that doesn’t surprise me because it doesn’t seem like they’re raised to have common courtesy at all.
I actually liked Mia’s outfit, but I like it for a night out or party, not a family photo shoot. I also think it doesn’t help that she acts so immature that it’s hard to imagine her as an almost 17 year old. She looks like a child playing dress up.

I know we have said before how they all screech and get way too excited about food especially sweets/fast food but now that Georgie has mentioned in the end of the new video how Mia will eat up everything and not share , it’s made me remember how in some food related videos I’ve noticed how possessive they can be over food. They almost fight over who gets to hold the food and are like savages when they eat it. I’m not talking about typical siblings fighting over who gets the bigger piece of chocolate , I’m talking about how when they get food it’s like they’ve never seen food before and they go crazy. I know Mia said in a video before how they eat clean a lot of the time so maybe cause the kids have such a controlled diet that when they get different food they react in such a hyper way. From certain things they have said I get the feeling they binge eat a lot too and I also don’t like some of the comments Mia makes about food cause I tell it’s learned behaviour from Georgie and Darren. Georgie and Darren are just as hyper and controlling about food but the kids go crazy with their screeching.

Reactions: 10
I know we have said before how they all screech and get way too excited about food especially sweets/fast food but now that Georgie has mentioned in the end of the new video how Mia will eat up everything and not share , it’s made me remember how in some food related videos I’ve noticed how possessive they can be over food. They almost fight over who gets to hold the food and are like savages when they eat it. I’m not talking about typical siblings fighting over who gets the bigger piece of chocolate , I’m talking about how when they get food it’s like they’ve never seen food before and they go crazy. I know Mia said in a video before how they eat clean a lot of the time so maybe cause the kids have such a controlled diet that when they get different food they react in such a hyper way. From certain things they have said I get the feeling they binge eat a lot too and I also don’t like some of the comments Mia makes about food cause I tell it’s learned behaviour from Georgie and Darren. Georgie and Darren are just as hyper and controlling about food but the kids go crazy with their screeching.
I think there’s just a lot of control in their house around food, Darren always makes siennas breakfast with Koa and Karmas, giving her no choice on what she eats. She’s 10 and should be allowed to make choices about her breakfast for herself. It’s also been mentioned before about how they always order the same exact thing when they go out, again, taking choice away from the kids. Even when they’ve had things like ice cream before, Georgie has chosen what flavors they have. So it’s not surprising to me how the kids go crazy over food

Reactions: 14
I love how Darren asked if 32 inch jeans are the same in the UK and USA. I’m sure 32 inches are the same length whatever country you’re in 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think there’s just a lot of control in their house around food, Darren always makes siennas breakfast with Koa and Karmas, giving her no choice on what she eats. She’s 10 and should be allowed to make choices about her breakfast for herself. It’s also been mentioned before about how they always order the same exact thing when they go out, again, taking choice away from the kids. Even when they’ve had things like ice cream before, Georgie has chosen what flavors they have. So it’s not surprising to me how the kids go crazy over food
You are right even her breakfast is controlled and I know she’s only a kid so her parents cooking for her is important but like you said it would be nice if they let choose what she wants or give her more options. Yeah even when they go out to eat they all always eat the same thing it’s strange never once does anyone get anything different it’s so controlling. They are making those kids have a crazy obsession with food that they’ll take into adulthood with them.

I’ll jump into the food discussion as well. I remember Georgie saying her kids are free and she is not strict and doesn’t control them. Which is not true at all, they can’t even pick their own food at a restaurant or what candy they want, as everyone said in here or even ice cream flavours. When Mia is picking out clothes she gets talked down on, when sienna was drawing something Georgie said it wasn’t really good. They are getting their confidence torn down and they will end up being depended on their parents since they can’t make a choice themselves. I know sienna is young so she can’t yet but Mia is 17 almost and can’t make a discussion herself without approval of Darren and Georgie.

Reactions: 10
I’ll jump into the food discussion as well. I remember Georgie saying her kids are free and she is not strict and doesn’t control them. Which is not true at all, they can’t even pick their own food at a restaurant or what candy they want, as everyone said in here or even ice cream flavours. When Mia is picking out clothes she gets talked down on, when sienna was drawing something Georgie said it wasn’t really good. They are getting their confidence torn down and they will end up being depended on their parents since they can’t make a choice themselves. I know sienna is young so she can’t yet but Mia is 17 almost and can’t make a discussion herself without approval of Darren and Georgie.
I do agree with you but unless they’re in specifically vegan restaurants there’s probably only 1 or 2 vegan options on the menu. But I guess you could question if they should force veganism on young kids

I do agree with you but unless they’re in specifically vegan restaurants there’s probably only 1 or 2 vegan options on the menu. But I guess you could question if they should force veganism on young kids
That’s actually a good point a lot of those restaurants probably have a limited vegan menu with only 1 or 2 options but at the same it seems wherever they go to eat it’s always a bowl of vegetables covered in spicy sauce

Reactions: 3
The latest two video titles like make fun of Mia? Why is Mia the joke? "Except mia", "giving Mia bad and rude presents". I dont see how it's funny but whatever. Even a couple videos back "mias vaping?!" Or whatever. I know they're not always meant badly but I get a feeling Darren doesn't like Mia all too much. And being the butt of the joke will not help Mia later in life.

Also I completely understand if people don't find this weird as it's inherently not but in their intro the video of Karma kissing Koa doesn't feel right. They're 100% behind the camera going "karma kiss koa". It's so clearly instructed. Gives me bad vibes along with many other things they do.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.