Family Fizz #7 Won't protect their kids' skin but happy to give them melatonin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Again, how do we make a new thread
There’s instructions at bottom of this page - fairly easy to follow. I just tried but I believe you need to have a certain amount of posts before you can crate a new thread - as the button to do it is missing for me:-(

Reactions: 1
Maybe this has been posted in another thread but I am not certain. I wonder what really happened to all of the videos they made as Vegan Fitness TV, the ones prior to moving to Gran Canaria. I wonder if they made the choice to get rid of them because they changed directions. Or, did the talent agency they were/are working with push them into removing them from their channel. Either way, I hope that they at least kept them for their own sake. Those videos were really good, & did have good memories of Mia & Sienna, it would be a shame if they were lost forever.

Reactions: 4
Maybe this has been posted in another thread but I am not certain. I wonder what really happened to all of the videos they made as Vegan Fitness TV, the ones prior to moving to Gran Canaria. I wonder if they made the choice to get rid of them because they changed directions. Or, did the talent agency they were/are working with push them into removing them from their channel. Either way, I hope that they at least kept them for their own sake. Those videos were really good, & did have good memories of Mia & Sienna, it would be a shame if they were lost forever.
If it was due to their management, they'd have likely recommended privating the videos instead of deleting because it keeps the views up (just makes the video unable to be viewed) whereas deleting affects the metric numbers.

Reactions: 4
If it was due to their management, they'd have likely recommended privating the videos instead of deleting because it keeps the views up (just makes the video unable to be viewed) whereas deleting affects the metric numbers.

That makes sense

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.