Family Fizz #3 We once did drugs, now we stay virus free with hugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope nobody minds me starting off thread 3 - there was only the 1 thread title suggestion which I’ve used. First time doing this so hope I’ve done it right!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just watched their new video, mias skin is getting worse. She doesn’t need all these fancy vegan products, she needs a dermatologist. I feel bad, the scars might be permanent.

Reactions: 27
Sienna is 8 so I don't get why she shares a bath with Karma. Georgie said it's a usual thing. Like...why?
Georgie also said sometimes she gets in with them... 8 is a little old to be seeing your mom naked (maybe she wears a swim suit but then what's the point of getting in?). In one of their LA vlogs like 2 years ago Sienna said she had a shower with Georgie...she would have been 6 then but it's still unnecessary. Weird how shocked she was when Mia was explaining a womans body. As for Koa and Karma, Georgie can just bathe them from outside of the tub, why get in?

Georgie, Sienna, Karma, Koa....4 people sharing bath water is just gross. It's not a pool. Koa being an infant wouldn't get very dirty but a toddler and 8 year old run around and play so they get dirty, and adults sweat more.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Tbf I don’t see anything wrong with Sienna and Karma sharing a bath, Sienna is still young and probably likes playing with Karma and bath toys. I don’t see an issue with Sienna seeing Georgie naked in passing but I do think she’s a bit old to be sharing a bath with her. I get why she would get in with Karma and Koa tho, I imagine it’s a lot easier than leaning over the bath tub.

Reactions: 33
Sienna is 8 so I don't get why she shares a bath with Karma. Georgie said it's a usual thing. Like...why?
Georgie also said sometimes she gets in with them... 8 is a little old to be seeing your mom naked (maybe she wears a swim suit but then what's the point of getting in?). In one of their LA vlogs like 2 years ago Sienna said she had a shower with Georgie...she would have been 6 then but it's still unnecessaryre. Weird how shocked she was when Mia was explaining a womans body. As for Koa and Karma, Georgie can just bathe them from outside of the tub, why get in?

Georgie, Sienna, Karma, Koa....4 people sharing bath water is just gross. It's not a pool. Koa being an infant wouldn't get very dirty but a toddler and 8 year old run around and play so they get dirty, and adults sweat more.
Really don’t see what the big deal is, why would you wear a swimsuit in front of an 8 year old, what is there to be ashamed of it’s nothing sexual?

Reactions: 36
Georgie also said sometimes she gets in with them... 8 is a little old to be seeing your mom naked (maybe she wears a swim suit but then what's the point of getting in?). In one of their LA vlogs like 2 years ago Sienna said she had a shower with Georgie...she would have been 6 then but it's still unnecessary. Weird how shocked she was when Mia was explaining a womans body. As for Koa and Karma, Georgie can just bathe them from outside of the tub, why get in?

I don't see anything unusual about it, I think it really depends on the family, it's normal for some. Sienna isn't too old, she's only 8 and if she's still comfortable with it then it's perfectly fine

Reactions: 18
Just watched their new video, mias skin is getting worse. She doesn’t need all these fancy vegan products, she needs a dermatologist. I feel bad, the scars might be permanent.
She even said the cream she was using was helping her acne, it looked like its getting worse to me, not better

Reactions: 12
I don't see anything unusual about it, I think it really depends on the family, it's normal for some. Sienna isn't too old, she's only 8 and if she's still comfortable with it then it's perfectly fine
The thing is, it seems so unnecessary. Just a matter of opinion I guess. As for 4 people sharing bath water, I still think that's gross.

Reactions: 6
Don’t want to get in a debate but I honestly think it’s wrong that Sienna who is 8 and a half sharing a bath with her Mum and a toddler. Seeing her Mum naked at 8 is strange she’s not a little child I remember some stuff when I was 8. Also that’s just really dirty they will be washing in dirty water.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Don’t want to get in a debate but I honestly think it’s wrong that Sienna who is 8 and a half sharing a bath with her Mum and a toddler. Seeing her Mum naked at 8 is strange she’s not a little child I remember some stuff when I was 8. Also that’s just really dirty they will be washing in dirty water.
Did you see sienna in the bath holding koa when georgie took karma out cos she did a poo! Yeah Georgie and maybe darren was in the room watching but why the hell would you let a 8 year old hold a baby while in water?! Plus all the stuff she puts in the bath, she says it's good for the skin but do you know what else is? Plain water 🤣

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Showering together is a great efficiency and also you can make sure their hair gets a proper wash far easier than from the side of a bath.
Bathing with siblings is fun. I haven’t seen the video but seems normal enough. At 8 it can be quite a treat to regress to being a toddler with your sibling in the bath. Georgia joining in the bath just seems like there would not be room? I can’t imagine getting in a bath with kids. Far easier to get them clean from the side. Maybe just what I am used to.

Reactions: 8
She used clarey sage oil in the bath ... it may be natural but is not suitable for under 2's.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
My girls love having a bath with me sometimes. I don’t hide my body from them. They are 6 and 8. I was the same with my older children. Only stopped with my boys once they became older and didn’t want to be seeing their mum naked. I think it’s natural and teaches children a lot about bodies and confidence and what’s normal etc. It’s actually shocking that sienna didn’t know much when Mia was talking to her about the female body etc. Unless she was faking? I mean she has watched her mum give birth twice!! She should know more than most 8 year olds really. My girls know about periods etc. Not to much scientific detail yet but they know what one is and what will happen etc again because they have seen me when going to the toilet sometimes etc. This is one of the less weird things about this family. Georgie seems to be getting worse though. She honestly scares me. She is like some obsessed women with wanting everything to be natural etc. I get natural things. I’ve used cloth nappies and reusable sanitary pads which are fab. But I don’t know georgie comes across as just weird. The way she speaks is creepy. And I’m sure putting all that salt in the bath isn’t healthy. I use salts and it’s very clear about how long you should stay in them and that you must rinse your skin with clean water after using. I wouldn’t be using anything like that on a baby or child. There is just no need really. I don’t know what’s going with them right now, maybe it’s the strain of being stuck in the uk that’s making her a bit crazy. Something is not right though. Even more than normal

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
This has gotten really weird. I guess different families have different ideas of privacy and boundaries.

My girls love having a bath with me sometimes. I don’t hide my body from them. They are 6 and 8. I was the same with my older children. Only stopped with my boys once they became older and didn’t want to be seeing their mum naked. I think it’s natural and teaches children a lot about bodies and confidence and what’s normal etc. It’s actually shocking that sienna didn’t know much when Mia was talking to her about the female body etc. Unless she was faking? I mean she has watched her mum give birth twice!! She should know more than most 8 year olds really. My girls know about periods etc. Not to much scientific detail yet but they know what one is and what will happen etc again because they have seen me when going to the toilet sometimes etc. This is one of the less weird things about this family. Georgie seems to be getting worse though. She honestly scares me. She is like some obsessed women with wanting everything to be natural etc. I get natural things. I’ve used cloth nappies and reusable sanitary pads which are fab. But I don’t know georgie comes across as just weird. The way she speaks is creepy. And I’m sure putting all that salt in the bath isn’t healthy. I use salts and it’s very clear about how long you should stay in them and that you must rinse your skin with clean water after using. I wouldn’t be using anything like that on a baby or child. There is just no need really. I don’t know what’s going with them right now, maybe it’s the strain of being stuck in the uk that’s making her a bit crazy. Something is not right though. Even more than normal
Not to be rude but they are 6 and 8, not babies who can't be unsupervised for a minute while you go to the toilet.

Reactions: 5
This has gotten really weird. I guess different families have different ideas of privacy and boundaries.

Not to be rude but they are 6 and 8, not babies who can't be unsupervised for a minute while you go to the toilet.
If we go out somewhere I go to the toilet with them. Or if I’m using the toilet and they come in. There is nothing un natural about your child seeing your body. It’s not sexual or dirty. I’m not prudish about my body. They don’t see me in a sexual way. I know that when they start puberty they won’t feel embarrassed or not know what it is. They will feel comfortable coming to me as I have been open with them.

What do you find so offensive about the naked body? Have your children never come in while you are using the toilet? We don’t lock doors in our home. I don’t mind my children walking in if I’m in the bath. If I want privacy I make sure I have it. I have very clear boundaries. And I respect my children’s boundaries too. I believe if a child sees a parent hiding their body and seeming embarrassed or ashamed of being seen they will feel the same way. My eldest daughter is 20 and she has no worries about getting undressed in front of me. My 17 year old son would never. That’s his choice. But it’s not because he is ashamed of his body. I feel sad some people in the world have such warped views. Like women who think breast feeding is disgusting even though it’s what our bodies were made to do.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
If we go out somewhere I go to the toilet with them. Or if I’m using the toilet and they come in. There is nothing un natural about your child seeing your body. It’s not sexual or dirty. I’m not prudish about my body. They don’t see me in a sexual way. I know that when they start puberty they won’t feel embarrassed or not know what it is. They will feel comfortable coming to me as I have been open with them.

What do you find so offensive about the naked body? Have your children never come in while you are using the toilet? We don’t lock doors in our home. I don’t mind my children walking in if I’m in the bath. If I want privacy I make sure I have it. I have very clear boundaries. And I respect my children’s boundaries too. I believe if a child sees a parent hiding their body and seeming embarrassed or ashamed of being seen they will feel the same way. My eldest daughter is 20 and she has no worries about getting undressed in front of me. My 17 year old son would never. That’s his choice. But it’s not because he is ashamed of his body. I feel sad some people in the world have such warped views. Like women who think breast feeding is disgusting even though it’s what our bodies were made to do.
I'm not a parent yet and I'm glad that your son isn't comfortable being naked in front of his mom at 17 as that is almost a grown man. Obviously there's nothing shameful about the human body male or female....but nor do I think keeping your body private except for your partner or doctor is "prudish" or "hiding it".

And don't equate what I said with shaming breastfeeding.

As I said, people are clearly different. So if I think something is weird that you don't - respect that.

Anyway back to Family Fizz. So speaking of breastfeeding, does anyone else think Karma should be completely weaned at this point? Not only because she's 20 months old (oof - controversial) and eating solid meals but mainly because it would be so much easier on Georgie? I know Koa is getting plenty, he's so plump, but I kinda feel bad for him and think he deserves all the milkies for himself....he's not a twin so why share?

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Anyway back to Family Fizz. So speaking of breastfeeding, does anyone else think Karma should be completely weaned at this point? Not only because she's 20 months old (oof - controversial) and eating solid meals but mainly because it would be so much easier on Georgie? I know Koa is getting plenty, he's so plump, but I kinda feel bad for him and think he deserves all the milkies for himself....he's not a twin so why share?
No, as long as they are both comfortable with the breastfeeding they should continue.
Also the milk the body produces is based on demand, so Karma isn't taking any 'milkies' from Koa.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm not a parent yet and I'm glad that your son isn't comfortable being naked in front of his mom at 17 as that is almost a grown man. Obviously there's nothing shameful about the human body male or female....but nor do I think keeping your body private except for your partner or doctor is "prudish" or "hiding it".

And don't equate what I said with shaming breastfeeding.

As I said, people are clearly different. So if I think something is weird that you don't - respect that.

Maybe your opinion will change if you become a mother. I respect other people’s choice to their own opinion. I expect others to respect mine too. There is a difference between a husband who sees you sexually, a doctor who sees you medically and your child that sees you as their source of information and security.
I think it’s up to georgie and karma when they decide to stop breastfeeding. She is still very young not yet 2. So there is still benefits to breastfeeding and it’s a source of comfort for her There are many things about this family I find odd but karma still being breastfed isn’t one of them for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.