Family Fizz #3 We once did drugs, now we stay virus free with hugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
TESOL (teaching english second language)
TESOL courses require these qualifications
I’m pretty sure you need a degree to do a TESOL I may be wrong but I had a quick google to see what it was in all that came up were the fact you needed a degree, and the minimum age varied between 18-21. I’m at uni now and if I do certain language modules I can qualify to do a TESOL course teaching English to that language once I finish undergrad

Reactions: 5
I’m pretty sure you need a degree to do a TESOL I may be wrong but I had a quick google to see what it was in all that came up were the fact you needed a degree, and the minimum age varied between 18-21. I’m at uni now and if I do certain language modules I can qualify to do a TESOL course teaching English to that language once I finish undergrad
Even worse news for Mia in that case! Such a shame as she’s done well to learn a decent amount of Spanish by herself

Reactions: 4
GCSEs are in the category of the lowest formal qualifications in the U.K. Employers and higher education institutions almost always require at least Maths and English, and often 3 additional subjects, at grade C or above. Language GCSEs are not incredibly demanding, at least in my experience - I got an A and could only have a very basic conversation in the language. Mia could probably do well in a Spanish GCSE even now, though she’d probably have to study a bit of the set curriculum to know which topics could come up

Anyway, she could do a Spanish GCSE but as I said that alone might not be much use as many places require 5 GCSEs including English and Maths. When she’s achieved that, she would then have to do 3-4 A levels in order to access higher education. TESOL courses require these qualifications. A very good knowledge of English is also necessary, so she would definitely need an English GCSE and an English A level would be advantageous if not essential.

Of course there are stories of people succeeding with no qualifications but there are many, many more of people succeeding with them. They open up so many opportunities and it’s sad to see Mia being brainwashed into rejecting them. GCSE exams are generally taken age 15/16 so Mia is only just starting to fall behind but I don’t see anything changing unfortunately
She’s only just falling behind qualification wise, but educationally she’s been behind for years. She would never cope with even her age level of online school

Reactions: 9
088B19F9-B94E-4242-91B2-E6AD7DA98319.jpeg
why was this ever a good idea for a caption?its just so weird. this being put as karmas words isnt going to reflect on her well as she grows up. I know it’s old but I don’t follow their accounts

088B19F9-B94E-4242-91B2-E6AD7DA98319.jpeg
why was this ever a good idea for a caption?its just so weird. this being put as karmas words isnt going to reflect on her well as she grows up. I know it’s old but I don’t follow their accounts
I’ve read through more and Georgie is continuously referred to as milk machine, dear god. This isn’t cute at all

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Wonder what the next big life update is... can't wait to hear where they're moving next and/or the new baby and/or writing a new book, etc *eyeroll*

I mean, it must be a new house, right? They said goodbye to the dog and they must have been in that place for about a month.

Reactions: 7
View attachment 239331why was this ever a good idea for a caption?its just so weird. this being put as karmas words isnt going to reflect on her well as she grows up. I know it’s old but I don’t follow their accounts

I’ve read through more and Georgie is continuously referred to as milk machine, dear god. This isn’t cute at all

Does that mean we can call her Milk Machine? Lmao see her over the road and just shout Milk Machine😂 Bad thing is she’d probably like it😂

• Haha
I can’t believe how much Georgie looks like Belle from Descendants...it’s actually creepy.

Reactions: 2
View attachment 239331why was this ever a good idea for a caption?its just so weird. this being put as karmas words isnt going to reflect on her well as she grows up. I know it’s old but I don’t follow their accounts

I don’t understand why the babies have Instagram?

Also why are this family obsessed with oak trees?

Wonder what the next big life update is... can't wait to hear where they're moving next and/or the new baby and/or writing a new book, etc *eyeroll*
Sienna will be bringing out an educational colouring book 🤣

Reactions: 5
It was Siennas birthday a few days ago, they posted one picture on the family fizz insta but thats about it. They Will probably post a video about it but still.. I think they'd pay more attention to the birthdays of karma/koa and Mia. Georgië didnt even post anything about it on her insta. It really bugs me! Anyone else or am i overthinking this? 🙈

Reactions: 4
New thread name suggestion “Georgie & Darren bored of making vids so it’s left to the kids”.

Reactions: 13
Their assumptions video just came up on autoplay. I love Bingo Blitz and swear by it to wind down and help me fall asleep. Them Sponsoring FF has put me right off!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.