Family Fizz #2 Another kid for a few more quid!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My suggestion was “another kid for a few more quid...”

Or “no more minimal life, now I’m greedy, putting down my wife”

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Mia lives like an adult and that makes me so sad. She is writing a book, goes to the gym, baby sits the kids and sits and copies from text books alone for her "home schooling" . Get this girl in a normal school, she'd be so must better off. She has so much potential to be a good kid but she's not being given the chance to just be young.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
does Mia really only do maths, english and Spanish on a normal day?
Probably. I think they're only making sure she gets a few qualifications as opposed to how many she'd take in a normal school? I'm sure they talked about it in a video once but I can't remember which one. I do think its a shame though as surely a big part of school is covering a wide range of subjects so you can find what you like/dislike and are good at?

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Probably. I think they're only making sure she gets a few qualifications as opposed to how many she'd take in a normal school? I'm sure they talked about it in a video once but I can't remember which one. I do think its a shame though as surely a big part of school is covering a wide range of subjects so you can find what you like/dislike and are good at?
That is a shame especially if all she's going to get is a few qualifications. I don't think home schooling is any better or worse than going to an actual school but that's only if they're still given the same opportunities. It's nice that she's good at spanish and enjoys it but she can still study other subjects too

Reactions: 4
That is a shame especially if all she's going to get is a few qualifications. I don't think home schooling is any better or worse than going to an actual school but that's only if they're still given the same opportunities. It's nice that she's good at spanish and enjoys it but she can still study other subjects too
I can't imagine them getting Mia to take generic GCSE's. Perhaps some other generic qualification - like a "key skills" style qualification. But I doubt she'll take any mainstream exams.

Reactions: 4
I’m the radio/podcast interview they did they really didn’t seem bothered about her education and they seemed very focused on her channel/the fact she was writing a book.
But school isn’t just about learning English and science 🤦‍♀️
I get some kids need to be homeschooled for whatever reason. But for the majority of kids it’s so important to have the social aspect of going to school every day.
She was a different kid when she was attending classes in Brighton, she went shopping with friends, went to the cinema, left the house every day, she seemed confident and happy.
When she started staying at home day in/day out she became jumpy and jittery and anxious when the camera was on her in vlogs.
I hope she has some friends her own age, even if they’re online friends 🤷‍♀️
It’s better than her being stuck with her parents and a baby all day. 😐

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I’m the radio/podcast interview they did they really didn’t seem bothered about her education and they seemed very focused on her channel/the fact she was writing a book.
But school isn’t just about learning English and science 🤦‍♀️
I get some kids need to be homeschooled for whatever reason. But for the majority of kids it’s so important to have the social aspect of going to school every day.
She was a different kid when she was attending classes in Brighton, she went shopping with friends, went to the cinema, left the house every day, she seemed confident and happy.
When she started staying at home day in/day out she became jumpy and jittery and anxious when the camera was on her in vlogs.
I hope she has some friends her own age, even if they’re online friends 🤷‍♀️
It’s better than her being stuck with her parents and a baby all day. 😐
YouTube isn’t a qualification and it will only support them for the next few years so I really think that Mia should go to school, It’s nice to have to option in lessons and it means she interacts with kids her own age. Also when they have the new baby, Mia will probably help with them and karma instead going out with friends, I know they won’t be her responsibility but when you’re at home the whole day the parents will often ask to help out. I just feel that she’s missing out on her childhood and growing up to fast.

Reactions: 11
You know they did “dollars” to target the US market they’re so desperate to break into.
I don’t buy any excuses about the currency being easier for them, considering they were brought up on sterling (that
Autocorrect to steroids 🤣)

this has nothing to do with what Darren got converted at the airport before they hopped on a flight 🙄
“I haven’t seen the price”
(Even Darren calls that bullshit out in paperchase 🤣)

Reactions: 6
You know they did “dollars” to target the US market they’re so desperate to break into.
I don’t buy any excuses about the currency being easier for them, considering they were brought up on sterling (that
Autocorrect to steroids 🤣)

this has nothing to do with what Darren got converted at the airport before they hopped on a flight 🙄
“I haven’t seen the price”
(Even Darren calls that bullshit out in paperchase 🤣)
Nothing ever came from their long stay in LA, did it? I thought they had lots of projects and meetings whilst over there. Haven't heard about anything new or exciting in the pipeline...

Reactions: 6
No offence to anyone who actually like this family, but I hope their channel is the next one that goes the way of the Dodo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Nothing ever came from their long stay in LA, did it? I thought they had lots of projects and meetings whilst over there. Haven't heard about anything new or exciting in the pipeline...
Loads of exciting plans.... loads!
Like,
“shopping in Walmart using only your left had”

“If you see an apartment we like, we move there in two weeks”

“If you can spell it, oh hold on we don’t give a crap if you can spell it, just buy it anyway”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Loads of exciting plans.... loads!
Like,
“shopping in Walmart using only your left had”

“If you see an apartment we like, we move there in two weeks”

“If you can spell it, oh hold on we don’t give a crap if you can spell it, just buy it anyway”
Ha so true

Reactions: 1
Sienna chose the summer holiday today with a $10,000 budget and they are going to Indonesia business class. They seem to have endless money and it’s not as if they’re not moving around loads already

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Sienna chose the summer holiday today with a $10,000 budget and they are going to Indonesia business class. They seem to have endless money and it’s not as if they’re not moving around loads already
Jeez! They are such new money. What are they gonna do in 5 years when all this YouTube fame is over. They'll be back to living in a small rented apartment in Brighton no doubt.

Reactions: 11
Jeez! They are such new money. What are they gonna do in 5 years when all this YouTube fame is over. They'll be back to living in a small rented apartment in Brighton no doubt.
Probably but they’re living as if YouTube’s going to last forever without thinking about the future

Reactions: 7
I hope they're putting some of the money away for SIenna/Karma/Baby Fizz #4 for when they're older. I think Mia has her own account with the money she earnt but what about the others? Anyone know how much Sienna would have earnt from that TV show she done last year?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.