Family Fizz #2 Another kid for a few more quid!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is up with georgie? She just looks so weird the faces she pulls and the way she speaks. I wonder if she acts like this all the time or just for the camera? She actually seems uncomfortable and unnatural in front of it. Her wide eyes and creepy stares freak me out. Her bad jokes make me cringe. She is just one very strange lady. It’s really sad that the kids don’t have any friends. No personal life at all. Georgie grew up in a Jehovah’s Witness household didn’t? She can be very strict and some act like a cult. It seems she has created this same type of life for her kids by using veganism, homeschooling etc to isolate and control her children. It’s honestly disturbing

Reactions: 15
There’s always been something about them I haven’t been comfortable with. Their YouTube videos don’t sit well with me, just how the family is in general I can’t explain it.

I do feel sorry that Mia especially is missing out on being a normal teenager in terms of school and having friendships with other teenagers. One of the first vlogs I saw from the channel was them in Brighton and Mia went out shopping with her friends. Poor girl is missing out so much

Reactions: 11
What is up with georgie? She just looks so weird the faces she pulls and the way she speaks. I wonder if she acts like this all the time or just for the camera? She actually seems uncomfortable and unnatural in front of it. Her wide eyes and creepy stares freak me out. Her bad jokes make me cringe. She is just one very strange lady. It’s really sad that the kids don’t have any friends. No personal life at all. Georgie grew up in a Jehovah’s Witness household didn’t? She can be very strict and some act like a cult. It seems she has created this same type of life for her kids by using veganism, homeschooling etc to isolate and control her children. It’s honestly disturbing
Agree with everything you have said, she freaks me out too, she has a skeletal face, they way her lips move when talking weird me out too. They are definitely a cult of their own

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So just watched their latest vlog.
I think some of their parenting ideas are lovely, but I don’t like the way they make out their way is the best way..I mean surely they understand that home schooling and the life they lead is only possible because they got lucky with their YouTube channel.
If YouTube suddenly went under then I doubt the dad could get a job that pays enough to cover the cost of their lifestyle, In fact neither of them seem intelligent enough to get a well paid job.
They really do think their poop don’t stink.
Also the education they’re providing is poor, plopping the youngest down on her own to do 10 minute maths is not sufficient to keep her up with her peers enabling her to go onto further education later on.
Life isn’t all about ‘doing what you want when you want’ unless you’re a youtuber, but it’s highly unlikely that YouTube will be a viable option in the future.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It’s clearly not the best option for Sienna, especially, when we saw examples of her handwriting and spelling. I really think Sienna would thrive in school. She’s so bright and keen to learn.

Had to laugh at Georgie saying children should feel like part of the family 🙄

I can’t believe how much Koa has grown! I think he’s looking less like Karma now.

Reactions: 6
Mia's new video... giving Sienna "the talk"... where do I even begin on this? It's so irresponsible for Georgie to let Mia be the one who explains this to Sienna- she isn't being clear in her descriptions and it is obvious she has just made Sienna extremely confused. This is yet another example of Family Fiz clickbaiting puberty for views. The only reason they have allowed Mia to do that video is so they can make money off it. Sienna deserves to be told these things clearly and properly, and not in front of thousands of viewers. Also, where does all the money go that Mia makes off her channel? She must be earning a lot of money from her videos, but where does it go? if Georgie and darren are taking it then it's clear how much they are exploiting their children for money.

When I wrote the last comment I hadn't bothered to watch the whole video... dear god it only got worse. Poor Sienna, I feel so bad for her. It's the first time she has learnt anything about puberty, and Mia's already telling her about toxic shock. She's eight years old for god's sake. It's clear Sienna didn't understand anything mia was saying about "uterus contractions" "fake blood" "pituitary glands" and "illnesses". poor girl being used for clicks and money.
I admit I was totally shocked by all this. Mia referred to ‘ovaries’, ‘womb’ and ‘fake blood’ and was very unclear about much of what she said. Notwithstanding Sienna wouldn’t know about the internal biology and would have benefited from a diagram, Mia informed her that periods could be painful and there could be cramps. Sienna is a little girl of eight, the whole ‘chat’ would have terrified me at that age. It was unnecessary for this to be vlogged and unkind to worry a young child. Sienna could be justifiably worried about pain and fake blood (what the hell is fake blood). It must be remembered the poor child is not in main stream education and doesn’t have access to friends or pastoral care which could help her with this difficult transition into woman hood. Call me old fashioned but this is all a little too early for my liking

Fair enough but that house is as much their home as a hotel would be
And sadly in this country families are finding their homes are hotels/bed and breakfast accommodation due the lack of affordable housing and unemployment. I fear for the families caught up in these circumstances at this time. They are usually not allowed in their room during the day but are now on lockdown due to corona virus and with next to no cooking facilities or even room to move around.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I feel so sorry for Mia. Her acne is so bad. Her mum needs to take her to the doctor or dermatologist if she hasn’t already! That’s got to be very painful and obviously makes her very self conscience. Also the scarring she is going to have. It’s probably because she is deficient in something because of her diet. I don’t agree with young kids and teens being vegan. They are still growing and need different proteins than adults. I mean none of the family look very healthy. They all have sunken eyes and pale skin. And poor sienna teeth. I bet they use fluoride free toothpaste too. Which won’t be helping her teeth. It’s not like they don’t have the money to take Mia. Her face looks red raw. And as for the birth vlog. I knew it would be hyped up. Nothing strange about a short labour for a 4 the child and she said she already thought he would come before his due date. No big drama or surprise like she made out on instragram. Then the whole delaying the birth vlog just to get more people to watch. They think they are royalty or something. But her birth did look lovely.

I found it to be very fake personally. She knows she is supposed to cry. She is a little actress just like her mum and neither are very good ones. I hate the way they all speak with that strange voice. Especially georgie. She is very strange. But the birth was lovely in the end even though it wasn’t the dramatic birth she claimed it to be.
I
I don't believe there is any correlation in the number of the birth to the length of labour. I say this from long and painful experience. My firstborn arrived relatively painlessly after three hours and her sister three years later after just 1 and a half. They were both 7 pound plus girls. Fast forward another three years and 8 long painful and traumatic hours ensued to produce a female 5 pounder who ripped me apart and gave me my only experience of down below lace making

Reactions: 2
So just watched their latest vlog.
I think some of their parenting ideas are lovely, but I don’t like the way they make out their way is the best way..I mean surely they understand that home schooling and the life they lead is only possible because they got lucky with their YouTube channel.
If YouTube suddenly went under then I doubt the dad could get a job that pays enough to cover the cost of their lifestyle, In fact neither of them seem intelligent enough to get a well paid job.
They really do think their poop don’t stink.
Also the education they’re providing is poor, plopping the youngest down on her own to do 10 minute maths is not sufficient to keep her up with her peers enabling her to go onto further education later on.
Life isn’t all about ‘doing what you want when you want’ unless you’re a youtuber, but it’s highly unlikely that YouTube will be a viable option in the future.
They've mentioned in their earlier videos that both parents are qualified personal trainers.... but they've also mentioned how their income used to be buying and selling stuff on Amazon - like buying things cheaply in bulk and then reselling individually at high prices!

I really feel for poor Sienna! She has such high hopes but it is clear that she is very fer behind!!

Reactions: 4
I
I don't believe there is any correlation in the number of the birth to the length of labour. I say this from long and painful experience. My firstborn arrived relatively painlessly after three hours and her sister three years later after just 1 and a half. They were both 7 pound plus girls. Fast forward another three years and 8 long painful and traumatic hours ensued to produce a female 5 pounder who ripped me apart and gave me my only experience of down below lace making
My 2nd baby was the smallest and the hardest birth. My granny always said small babies are harder - and she had 12!

I think generally speaking the more births you have the faster they go, but it doesn’t always go that way. Georgie had a short age gap too

Reactions: 1
Poor Sienna is going to get a massive reality check when she actually tries to pursue her dreams - that’s if her family don’t put her off before then. Her parents have enough money for a private tutor (some are continuing to offer online services), I don’t know why they wouldn’t. Sienna will probably feel angry at them for holding her back when she’s an adult. It’s so selfish of Darren and Georgie imo, they are able to help her a lot more than most parents but are wasting the opportunity

Reactions: 9
Poor Sienna is going to get a massive reality check when she actually tries to pursue her dreams - that’s if her family don’t put her off before then. Her parents have enough money for a private tutor (some are continuing to offer online services), I don’t know why they wouldn’t. Sienna will probably feel angry at them for holding her back when she’s an adult. It’s so selfish of Darren and Georgie imo, they are able to help her a lot more than most parents but are wasting the opportunity
So many youtube kids are "home schooled" yet I dont know any who actually do it 🙄 tiana is a massive youtuber and she still goes to school! These parents home school because they think the children will be recognized or something like a celebrity 🤣 yet I think they keep the kids off school so they have more hours of filming tit challenges and videos for money.

I've always wondered though, the kids are the main reason they get views, so do the parents also put a good chunk of the money away for the kids? Because it seems like it's always houses and cars and holidays are being bought x

Reactions: 5
The new video really irked me. I am a teacher and I give full credit to all the methods she mentioned (Montessori, Child-led, even unschooling!) but I saw absolutely no evidence of these approaches being followed. All of these things can be done well in a homeschool environment. I am not at all against homeschooling but they still need some adult input! Child-led, Montessori, and unschooling all support the idea that there is someone with the child to follow their interests and build upon the learning with them. If you are homeschooling you need to be that adult supporting their learning.

Also, poor Sienna. Any Y3 class anywhere in the country would have a really fun PE lesson. She is missing out on so much while doing squats with her mum.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
They've mentioned in their earlier videos that both parents are qualified personal trainers.... but they've also mentioned how their income used to be buying and selling stuff on Amazon - like buying things cheaply in bulk and then reselling individually at high prices!

I really feel for poor Sienna! She has such high hopes but it is clear that she is very fer behind!!
Anyone can be a personal trainer these days and as for selling on amazon, that’s also something that loads of people do. So I stand by the fact that they wouldn’t be able to lead their lifestyle if it wasn’t for YouTube or a lottery win.

Reactions: 5
The new video really irked me. I am a teacher and I give full credit to all the methods she mentioned (Montessori, Child-led, even unschooling!) but I saw absolutely no evidence of these approaches being followed. All of these things can be done well in a homeschool environment. I am not at all against homeschooling but they still need some adult input! Child-led, Montessori, and unschooling all support the idea that there is someone with the child to follow their interests and build upon the learning with them. If you are homeschooling you need to be that adult supporting their learning.

Also, poor Sienna. Any Y3 class anywhere in the country would have a really fun PE lesson. She is missing out on so much while doing squats with her mum.
That’s exactly it! I feel like they just use Montessori/child-led/unschooling as buzz words to defend their lifestyle. They probably had a quick look on Wikipedia and decided to adopt those philosophies without realising the effort that needs to be put in

It’s such a shame that many people may first learn about these types of education through Family Fizz’s poor example. I follow a YouTube mum who homeschools and actually does unschooling correctly, I was skeptical at first but I think done right it can be a good thing

Reactions: 2
Anyone can be a personal trainer these days and as for selling on amazon, that’s also something that loads of people do. So I stand by the fact that they wouldn’t be able to lead their lifestyle if it wasn’t for YouTube or a lottery win.
I've always thought buying and selling on amazon was a bit dodgy - not sure about UK laws but similar things get shut down quick where I'm from so not a sustainable living...
I wasn't opposing that they wouldn't be able to lead their lifestyle if it wasn't for Youtube - just giving an idea of what their lives were like prior to their "fame/success"

Does anyone have any objections to a new thread being started today as we’ve gone over 1000 posts?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.