Faces by Graces #49 Stompin around the Christmas tree! The kids only get out if we go for free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen Terri did.... of course she posted it .... rachel gorry posted a pic from a vigil.... doirenn posted a video of the vigil and the very next story an ad for macdonalds 😔
Oh ffs I spoke too soon. I should have known. A vigil is not a clout chasing opportunity. I've seen some sad sad posts this evening and cried a few times, god bless her family and friends the unimaginable pain..

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Incoming meltdown in 3...2....1.....

She's not sorry. She's sorry she was caught out being completely insensitive.

It's very clear to see that she had no connection or realisation of what happened and it was just the thing to do, because everyone else was doing it.

And no, an "I'm trying to do my best and didn't mean to offend post" won't cut it because it just indicates that her baseline level of thoughts and beliefs are selfish, offensive, and pig ignorant.
She’ll take to the bed crying about her mental health now to try and get some sympathy. She’s a melt

Reactions: 13
Also.. loads of neg comments from genuine accounts so the fake account reply/troll line cannot be used here. This is what is needed. Look Doireann is completely tone deaf here but Grace's addition was the worst yet. It was absolutely the worst thing I've seen on SM to date... running isn't my vibe... I'll never get ovet it..

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Oh, well, I was wrong about the sequence of events. You carry on getting angry with strangers on the internet.
Ohhh we absolutely will 👍🏻 🤗
Thank god for this forum and the opportunity to express our opinions on crappy, shady behaviour from these absolute dopes without getting 🔇

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Unfollowed too.... come on guys, please, can everyone unfollow? Its the only way to make her see what an utter disgrace she is

Reactions: 13
Unfollowed too.... come on guys, please, can everyone unfollow? Its the only way to make her see what an utter disgrace she is
Delighted you've unfollowed but would really love to know after all the shite she's come out with why you'd still be following a public page. I'm behind angry tonight with all the floggers and their pathetic attempt to jump on a band wagon. UNFOLLOW! THEIR PAGES WILL ALWAYS BE PUBLIC.

Reactions: 17
I absolutely respect your feelings in relation to Ashling's death but it's a bit of an exaggeration to accuse her of being devoid of empathy. She could have done with some help on how she's handled this but implying she's some sort of sociopath who's on the hustle the whole time is going a bit far. My theory is that she was unaware of the murder when she mde the comments (because, I believe, if it doesn't happen on Insta, it simply doesn't happen, as far as G is concerned). I'd say she's mortified, even if she's having trouble expressing it.
No sorry I don't agree with u here

Reactions: 1
Munster pulled off a great last minute win last night away in France. Peter O’Mahony their Captain in the post match interview said of course they were happy with win but the mood in the dressing room was somber and passed on their thoughts to the family. That’s the type of character you want young kids followin. A man, showing emotion and compassion for a loss everyone feels, not these empty headed, self obsessed greedy brats!

• Heart
Reactions: 68
168220 now.
Wonder if she's so quiet because she's sitting watching the numbers in free fall.
I wonder has all the other flogger dropped as well. Threads really are hopping with people's anger and rightly so.

Reactions: 16
You don’t need to follow anyway as she is public unless she blocks you! Which you an still see from other platforms anyway

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.