Faces by Graces #49 Stompin around the Christmas tree! The kids only get out if we go for free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reiterate the above. Please unfollow her, you can still watch her stories without following.

Reactions: 25
Oh god this all.day.long!
Personally I was reeling after the news, it was like a stomach blow and all day yesterday I cried tears for a girl I've never met. I couldn't get her out of my mind and kept hugging my kids. I'm sorry if this is cruel but she has EVERY trait of a narcissist, namely she is completely and utterly devoid of empathy.
I absolutely respect your feelings in relation to Ashling's death but it's a bit of an exaggeration to accuse her of being devoid of empathy. She could have done with some help on how she's handled this but implying she's some sort of sociopath who's on the hustle the whole time is going a bit far. My theory is that she was unaware of the murder when she made the comments (because, I believe, if it doesn't happen on Insta, it simply doesn't happen, as far as G is concerned). I'd say she's mortified, even if she's having trouble expressing it.

Reactions: 3
I absolutely respect your feelings in relation to Ashling's death but it's a bit of an exaggeration to accuse her of being devoid of empathy. She could have done with some help on how she's handled this but implying she's some sort of sociopath who's on the hustle the whole time is going a bit far. My theory is that she was unaware of the murder when she made the comments (because, I believe, if it doesn't happen on Insta, it simply doesn't happen, as far as G is concerned). I'd say she's mortified, even if she's having trouble expressing it.

I could be wrong but i'm pretty sure she posted about the murder then in her next story she said she went running etc.

Reactions: 55
She posted about the murder THEN after that posted about herself going running..

Do you think we are this outraged for nothing like ??? Seriously!!! So your theory is a load of shite excuse my language

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 71
BUT Grace posted about the murder and the very next slide a few moments later is about her running 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 19
your theory is wrong, waragainstamgramers has the facts Grace went from oh good it’s terrible what happened that young teacher to I went for a run but I came home cos running isn’t my thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I see Ursula Walsh postponed posting ads yesterday and when she informed the companies they understood. She said it didn't feel right to post them. So it obviously wasn't a very difficult thing for others to do if they just used their brains.
Grace lives in the land of me myself and I, I honestly wasn't shocked when I saw her stories yesterday she forgets there is a whole world outside of her.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She posted about the murder THEN after that posted about herself going running..

Do you think we are this outraged for nothing like ??? Seriously!!! So your theory is a load of shite excuse my language
Yes that is exactly what she did , she is a selfish witch with f all concern for anything non Grace related. I don't follow I did see this story and I was so close to messaging her to tell her to remove herself from insta.
Her apology is shite, she is only trying to save followers ....

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Oh, well, I was wrong about the sequence of events. You carry on getting angry with strangers on the internet.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Is she mortified ??

The same girl who used her father's passing to sell Daniel Wellington watches ??

Is she duck.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
It's better explained on her thread but essentially she said she was "late to the party" regarding Aislings murder, no compassion in her voice and referred to the murder as bizarre.

She then deleted the story saying she was late to the party and put up a big sob story and now is sharing vigils.
That one is the biggest fake, can't believe she still has a platform and that people take any heed of anything she says. The mentality of a 5yr old!

Oh, well, I was wrong about the sequence of events. You carry on getting angry with strangers on the internet.
😂😂😂You're on tattle!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
But you're on tattle. Just out of interest did you see her stories yesterday? Do you think we're over reacting? She's a gormless fool this we know, but she absolutely crossed a line yesterday.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Don't give me that bollox please....

You were completely wrong..try getting the facts before posting .. .. and I'll be angry if I like .. I don't need permission thank you

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Pity there wasn't a moratorium put on these idiots for a few days. Posted a few stories about Ashling and back to there shite then. Looking at you grace sopoo poo and eeefffaaa

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Don't give me that bollox please....

You were completely wrong..try getting the facts before posting .. .. and I'll be angry if I like .. I don't need permission thank you
How dare you have an opinion on an opinion based forum?!?!? 😂

I am glad to see for the most part they decided not to fuckin dig the hole any deeper by going to vigils alot of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How dare you have an opinion on an opinion based forum?!?!? 😂

I am glad to see for the most part they decided not to fuckin dig the hole any deeper by going to vigils alot of them.
Just seen Terri did.... of course she posted it .... rachel gorry posted a pic from a vigil.... doirenn posted a video of the vigil and the very next story an ad for macdonalds 😔

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
I believe she actually said “ running is not my vibe”

after posting about “That teacher that died”

actually can’t stand her!

• Sick
Reactions: 38
It’s also relevant that grace posted for the FIRST time about going running, and it not being her vibe just after the story about Ashling. Tone deaf doesn’t come close

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.