Faces by Grace #88 Dom has her wedding Jen has her book Greasy uses old meat & overdoes the blusher look

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m wondering if she misses her flight , there were huge queues again outside Dublin Airport earlier ….

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
What is she doing in Tenerife , a proper family holiday i hope. We are going there in the summer , ill be glued to her stories for lots of holiday tips 🫣😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So arrived an hour ago, 4 1/2 hour flight, 2 hours minimum check-in before flight so shes most of the day gone. She probably left the house at 6am also.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
What’s the bets she stays longer than the Winter family holiday in the Arctic sorry Portugal 🤬

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
So arrived an hour ago, 4 1/2 hour flight, 2 hours minimum check-in before flight so shes most of the day gone. She probably left the house at 6am also.
That Saturday Tenerife flight is at 10 or 11AM if she's flying Ryanair. So yeh she was gone before the kids woke. Did she spend yesterday with them or not is the question as someone said she's not in that photo with them.

Reactions: 8
Gosh the intelligibility of Hs speech is very poor. What age is he now? I hope she’s gotten that assessed but I imagine if she did she would have it plastered over SM.
Obviously speech difficulties are not uncommon and happen randomly but I can’t help but think back to all that time he spent amusing himself in baby jail while she literally had her feet up while he picked the fluff off her slippers. She had the gift of time with him having no job to have to return to and I really just remember her having a barrier between herself and him until he was old enough to go to crèche

Reactions: 29
I do t want to be that parent but his over use of the dummy may not have helped. My own two needed speech and language therapy and obviously the earlier you start working with the child the better. But unfortunately it’s Grace!!!

Reactions: 16
I know teachers will highlight issues in primary but Would a creche advise for your child’s speech to be seen to? They sadly spend the most time with these kids. I think Grease would be too obnoxious and thick to spot an issue.

Reactions: 11
It should have been flagged at his PHN appointments, the last one is usually about 3 afair. I know I asked for referrals then, but then did Grace bother going to those or ask for referrals?

Reactions: 2
It should have been flagged at his PHN appointments, the last one is usually about 3 afair. I know I asked for referrals then, but then did Grace bother going to those or ask for referrals?
I really don’t think she would. That’s why I’m wondering would the creche say something or would they stay out of it?

Reactions: 3
Grace doesn't see her kids long enough to notice anything is wrong tbh. I doubt she's ever read them a book or gotten them to do the basics in learning. Sure that's what schools are for.

Reactions: 10
I really don’t think she would. That’s why I’m wondering would the creche say something or would they stay out of it?
The crèche would advise if they had concerns and to go speak to the PHN. i had to wait 9 months for an assessment so hopefully it’s something she or Chris is looking into.

Reactions: 1
These huns don’t understand the importance of education at any stage.. early education especially 🥲 didn’t she #pr one of those things that read to the kids! Her droolie and Sarah Burke all put themselves first .. kids being dragged up/rearing themselves according to what they show.. all of their boys have speech problems

Reactions: 17
Creche would flag any concern and advise they speak to the phn who can refer to slt. I'd imagine if they felt he needed support they've already advised her. He could already be on a waiting list as they are very long. I believe in some areas its even hard to get private services atm.

Reactions: 4
She "minds" her kids. She doesn't parent. My two children had soothers both have lovely teeth and speech. I used them less an less and eventually weaned them off. Someone else will do this for Hayden because it won't be his ahem mother!

It gets me how happy she is being in a different country to her babies several times a year. They need their mam so much at this age. They have never had a mam who puts them first, never and surely her family can see that. She is a disgrace.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I genuinely wouldn't leave my 20 year old as much as she leaves them kids. It's shocking

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.