Faces by Grace #88 Dom has her wedding Jen has her book Greasy uses old meat & overdoes the blusher look

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still baffled to her trip to Tenerife….. nothing since she felt the heat from the plane… 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
On the speech.. My lad was referred from the phn at age 2 over pronunciation. We knew it was nothing but we took all appointments anyway in case. It did turn out to be nothing but surely the phn would have referred him if there was an issue.

Reactions: 7
On the speech.. My lad was referred from the phn at age 2 over pronunciation. We knew it was nothing but we took all appointments anyway in case. It did turn out to be nothing but surely the phn would have referred him if there was an issue.
Covid created a backlog for developmental checks and I think H would have been hit right at that age where speech and final checks before preschool would have been done. His checks may have never happened.

Reactions: 9
Covid created a backlog for developmental checks and I think H would have been hit right at that age where speech and final checks before preschool would have been done. His checks may have never happened.
Exactly what I was going to say. Plus it was right in the middle of your girls 5am gym & bowl banging and cacao heart enlarging sessions so she probably didn’t have time for something as unimportant as a checkup for the kids jano

• Haha
Reactions: 19
My little guy is non verbal. Have had to fight for services. Huge backlogs since covid. So many strategies parents can do at home to bring on speech. Hayden has it just needs support. She really has no idea how lucky she is

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The Beacon Hospital have a paediatric SLT, now if Grace can get an MRI scan at the drop of a hat due to her sister running the place surely she could get her an assessment privately. The queue would be skipped cause our Grace is a princess and doesn’t have to wait like us other peasants 🤣 but then that would cost money so that’s a no go. She wouldn’t spend €20 on a little outfit for S for St Patrick’s day, no way would they pay for private therapy for the poor little pet

Reactions: 21
The Beacon Hospital have a paediatric SLT, now if Grace can get an MRI scan at the drop of a hat due to her sister running the place surely she could get her an assessment privately. The queue would be skipped cause our Grace is a princess and doesn’t have to wait like us other peasants 🤣 but then that would cost money so that’s a no go. She wouldn’t spend €20 on a little outfit for S for St Patrick’s day, no way would they pay for private therapy for the poor little pet
Yep an assessment would cost 1k I'd imagine if the psychology ones are anything to go by. So unless The Beacon are gifting to Tallahhs trashiest fantastic bleeping Mother than Hayden will be waiting. Speaking of Paddy's Day gear Bulldog didn't make much of an effort either. They would have dressed both kids in Penneys hoodies for under €20 . Your girl was even in Penneys the other day FFS.

Reactions: 7
Hearing happy mothers day mom from my kids once old enough to talk is still one of the most special things to hear...I am aware I am lucky and today can be a difficult day for those who have experienced loss and those who are still waiting and of course for those who have mothers gone before us ...this ungrateful brat has left her kids today of all days ..she still sees herself as the kid and likely thinks she is amazing that she is away with the mothers ...do senior infants still do news in school like juniors? ...poor S prob be hearing what others did for patricks day and mothers day and her 'mother' did nothing only leave the country to get away from her kids ...I don't know will she post today..insta will be flooded with the other huns and their kids but then again this one never can read the room...

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m sitting here in bed catching up! My kids just brought me up cards, a coffee and two ginger nuts! 🤣 the thoughts of not being here with them today saddens me! I’d take tea and biccies in bed anyday over graces holiday!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Dunno why ye are all surprised. She made her daughters birthday about herself "1 year since I gave birth", of course she will celebrate today by herself... She's a self centered witch, we all know this!

ETA maybe the kids treated her to it coz they too are sick of her tit 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 15
it also depends on the the PHN. My youngest is a few months younger than H. He hasn’t seen the PHN since the 9-11 check. Some have scaled back. Especially the PHN where I am.
To be fair, his speech isn’t that bad I think it’s more his “accent”. It’s the way Grace speaks so he will speak like that.
My youngest has full on chats but at times he can be incoherent.

Reactions: 1
She is genuinely robbing a fuckin living at this point. I don't understand how she can justify anything she does? The content is beyond dire. duck sake there are animal Instagram pages with more engagement and better posts that her.
Telling ye, she thinks she's above it all now cause she got some measly shares in a shite business.
She has promised every other week now to come "back on" and get back to posting regularly and has yet to do it. Unless she is considering her making the UGLIEST salads and food known to man as her "coming back content".
She HAS to know she's not even doing the bare minimum now, seriously!

Reactions: 30
Hayden sounds like he needs to get his ears and adenoids checked. He's very nasaly. But that won't happen in a fit. I can't get over how many trips this one goes on solo.

Reactions: 15
Yep an assessment would cost 1k I'd imagine if the psychology ones are anything to go by. So unless The Beacon are gifting to Tallahhs trashiest fantastic bleeping Mother than Hayden will be waiting. Speaking of Paddy's Day gear Bulldog didn't make much of an effort either. They would have dressed both kids in Penneys hoodies for under €20 . Your girl was even in Penneys the other day FFS.
Bulldog is always to busy showing off what’s she’s drinking than anything else

Reactions: 5
I bet Grace will still expect to walk in to a table full of belated Mother’s Day cards, gifts and flowers on her return.

Reactions: 13
Omg she doesn’t give one duck about her kids , said happy Mother’s Day to her mam not one mention about her own kids at home without their mother!! What the biggest waste of space ever

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Maybe when she’s sees all the other huns posting and showing off their handmade cards etc she might feel a pang of guilt!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.