Faces By Grace #75 Said me kids love a Tonie Box, But it's all a lie, coz I'm a phoney pox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How Did she get this role? Mental Health is so important. I do not believe she is a suitable person to represent people with Mental Health problems. Bad choice. Somebody must feel sorry for her! I am speechless!
I think the “big role” is something to do with mental health you can see h day at the end of whatever she’s trying to hide.

Oh never mind she’s just revealed it 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 32
This is the most terrifying thing I’ve ever seen:

5ACC950A-E863-469A-8980-3FD8B5DE7053.jpeg

Halloween has come early.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
How Did she get this role? Mental Health is so important. I do not believe she is a suitable person to represent people with Mental Health problems. Bad choice. Somebody must feel sorry for her! I am speechless!

100% agree I feel they should of looked into who they were choosing... bad move by St patricks in my opinion

Reactions: 27
100% agree I feel they should of looked into who they were choosing... bad move by St patricks in my opinion

I am going to contact them and voice my opinion. As someone who has suffered severely with mental health issues over the years (to the point of being referred there) it sickens me that they are using someone like Grace for this, why even have someone like this? why not plough the money this tool will get for this "role" back into services for actual users of the facility.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
I am going to contact them and voice my opinion. As someone who has suffered severely with mental health issues over the years (to the point of being referred there) it sickens me that they are using someone like Grace for this, why even have someone like this? why not plough the money this tool will get for this "role" back into services for actual users of the facility.
Tell them , I am now

Reactions: 15
“As a huge advocate for mental health “
How exactly are you a huge advocate Grace . I have never ever seen you promote anything to help with peoples mental wellness other than don’t work , don’t look after your children , don’t look after your house and grab all the freebies you can so you can be happy in life . In fact all I have seen you advocate in relation to mental health is going cold turkey off anti depressants!!! Definitely not the actions of someone who should be representing a mental health campaign !!!!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Guys, none of these companies read here, same as the baby fair last weekend. They want some who has had anxiety and Grace's name came up.
Would have picked Rory's stories, as He is genuine and talks about how it has impacted on his life and what he is doing to help other sufferers.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I'm probably revealing too much about myself here, I was just discharged from St Pats last week after over 2 months in there.
That photo shoot took place in the service user's garden and I'm so happy that I was not there to witness it taking place.

The garden is a spot for us to relax and for visits, to use it as a photo shoot with an influencer feels just wrong.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 105
WTF - this is an insult to anyone suffering with their mental health. Christ this really pisses me off I’ve had a very tough two years it’s been a journey and a struggle but this one wouldn’t know hardship or real life struggles if it hit her in her big potato sack like face.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
“As a huge advocate for mental health “
How exactly are you a huge advocate Grace . I have never ever seen you promote anything to help with peoples mental wellness other than don’t work , don’t look after your children , don’t look after your house and grab all the freebies you can so you can be happy in life . In fact all I have seen you advocate in relation to mental health is going cold turkey off anti depressants!!! Definitely not the actions of someone who should be representing a mental health campaign !!!!
What about this is inspirational Rosalilla?!?

Reactions: 3
"a huge advocate for mental health" - what'd does that mean? we all have mental health. what kind of mental health is she advocating for?

Does she mean mental health issues? does she mean good mental health? poor mental health?

I am beyond furious.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
This absolute piece of tit has done nothing only make a mockery out of people who suffer with their mental health.
Who else only Grace can turn it on and off as she please, wean herself off meds, cut out therapy... add a bit of bowl banging and sure she's absolutely flying it. Makes my blood boil. She had anxiety when she felt it was fashionable to have it.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
"a huge advocate for mental health" - what'd does that mean? we all have mental health. what kind of mental health is she advocating for?

Does she mean mental health issues? does she mean good mental health? poor mental health?

I am beyond furious.
God I know I just saw the article ‘mental health advocate’ now stop the world I want to get off please.🤦🏻‍♀️ Does she actually know what that is?

Reactions: 20
I'm probably revealing too much about myself here, I was just discharged from St Pats last week after over 2 months in there.
That photo shoot took place in the service user's garden and I'm so happy that I was not there to witness it taking place.

The garden is a spot for us to relax and for visits, to use it as a photo shoot with an influencer feels just wrong.
Hope with the help of god you’re feeling a lot better ❤ Baby steps all the way. As a sufferer myself my heart goes out to you ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Sending you lots of support, I hope you are feeling somewhat better now. I am absolutely sick to my stomach about this. I spent a lot of time in there visiting a very close family member (pre covid) and I saw the actual reality of real mental health issues. This is actually disgusting. Greasy no more suffers with anything other than narcissism, immaturity and greed.

I've sent this...

Hello,
I am really shocked and dissapointed at Grace Mongey being givin this ambassador role. I speak as someone who has several immediate family members under your care for many years and I am a their support person.

Have you thoroughly researched Grace? Not so long ago she admitted that she went "cold turkey" off her anti depressants. This was among other dangerous and misinformed advice from her Instagram page. She also claimed her therapist was OK with her stopping her treatment. As I know too well, it is a psychiatrist or GP that makes these decisions. She never clarified what qualification this person had.

There has been no mention of Grace's mental health on her page for months now. Again, following her page would show you that. She loosely promotes body positivity.

I would like to thank you for all the fantastic work you do. I sincerely hope that any posts Grace makes re mental health are pre approved by you as she is notorious for posting incorrect information.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 85
What is she actually going to do for this super important organisation?

raise money or awareness? She can’t even raise her kids!! Ffs awful choice!!

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.