Faces by Grace #47 Was Beh with covid till day 10 then my family never saw me again !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think SoSu was taking the piss out of her giving her the Lip shade with the name ā€œCanā€t Copeā€ .. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Howling at her contouring that big facešŸŒ as if thatā€™s going to do anything for it, might aswell be painting brown lines on the walls..

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How does she get it sooooo wrong? She places the contour kinda correctly (bit low but not too bad), but then blends it down. Anyone who knows anything knows you blend it up. She has contour all down to her jowls which gives the opposite effect of what contour should do.
Before she just used raise her voice at the end of one sentence but now sheā€™s doing it all the time and itā€™s so false. Itā€™s obvious sheā€™s copying others online but itā€™s also obvious itā€™s not how she speaks and it makes her look and sound foolishā€¦ and itā€™s very irritating

Reactions: 17
How refreshing is it looking at graces account and no swipe ups for the bazillion sales offers discounts etc etc etc that were all being bombarded with the last few days.
It's almost as if she's done it on purpose to give her followers a break but we all know it's coz she's too bloody lazy and doesn't want to help save people money whilst making a bit for herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Like of all things grace could promote, an Emma mattress would be perfect. She would be stuck to it permanently. Sheā€™s your woman for a mattress review, at least you know she will have actually used it.
You know the game is up when even Emma mattress won't use you to advertise them šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø Although knowing Grace, they probably did gift her one but she won't post about it until February šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How refreshing is it looking at graces account and no swipe ups for the bazillion sales offers discounts etc etc etc that were all being bombarded with the last few days.
It's almost as if she's done it on purpose to give her followers a break but we all know it's coz she's too bloody lazy and doesn't want to help save people money whilst making a bit for herself.
Compared to so many other influencers she has done very little Black Friday ads or posts. Unless she posts them later on when itā€™s too late.

No doubt she got a some gifted stuff for the a Toy show tonight the she will show. Speaking of the Toy show itā€™s not about the toys anymore and kids donā€™t seem to enjoy it anymore. Itā€™s really sad that the toy show is now aimed at Adults rather than kids and is completely overhyped.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Compared to so many other influencers she has done very little Black Friday ads or posts. Unless she posts them later on when itā€™s too late.

No doubt she got a some gifted stuff for the a Toy show tonight the she will show. Speaking of the Toy show itā€™s not about the toys anymore and kids donā€™t seem to enjoy it anymore. Itā€™s really sad that the toy show is now aimed at Adults rather than kids and is completely overhyped.
Mine are too old for the toy show thank god. Its a long time since I watched it. Too much hype and consumerism around it. Toy show box's graze box's pj's etc. It's a shame. Used to be the last chance to see what you could add to your santa list.
I'd imagine grace will show a heap of freebies tonight I do hope she sits and watches the show with the kids. The more time she spends with them she might actually get to like the 2 of them.

Reactions: 8
The WB video just proves how much she does edit her photos. She's still carrying a lot of weight around her tummy and hips but in recent photos she looks completely slim in these areas. Why lie? Yes, I think she has lost weight but not as much as she's claiming to have lost.

Reactions: 8
I donā€™t think anyone is saying she hasnā€™t lost some weight, Iā€™m sure she has but the difference in her between photos she posts and photos other people post of her is vast. Just own it!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.