Faces by Grace #47 Was Beh with covid till day 10 then my family never saw me again !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shocked she didn't get an Emma mattress
Like of all things grace could promote, an Emma mattress would be perfect. She would be stuck to it permanently. She’s your woman for a mattress review, at least you know she will have actually used it.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Honestly the cah going missing was a masterpiece. Can’t wait for the Netflix documentary on it

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Did Grace get rid of the 🐣🐣🐣🐣?
The allotment page is gone off her profile
Course they are, it's cold and then the dark evenings, sure ya couldn't have Grace going down there now. Don't worry though she'll be back in the spring for her Insta stories, I'm sure the chickens will be grand till then!!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
“Contour stick blends SO well” as she nearly removes skin trying to blend it 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sosu took pity on her by the looks of it what would she pay 100 quid for 2 stories and a grid pic

Reactions: 6
Possibly got a bump from the guardian story but after they watched a few stories they quickly unfollowed

Reactions: 7
Her make up skills are diabolical.

The eyes looked so unfinished. They looked like she was half way through 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s so Obvious when she is recording any of those ads that it’s all so scripted. Nothing natural about the way she is talking. It. Is. So. Pigmented. And.goes. On . So. Well.

So robotic and every word pronounced.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Her make up skills are diabolical.

The eyes looked so unfinished. They looked like she was half way through 😬
Did she just call herself a Mua or did she actually qualify or gave experience etc I just couldn’t see anyone paying for makeup to be done by her when her own is car crash at the best of times

Reactions: 8
So behind on make up trends, no one is going to go to Grace for make up tips, the way she does her contour on her cheeks actually drags her face down, doesn't lift at all.

Make up looks half done. Everyone who doesn't know how to do their make up is more likely to check a YouTube video or follow younger, more talented artists on TikTok

Reactions: 7
A quick Google would show Grace 2 things:
1. The placement of Contour and blusher
2. How to get rid of that pink eye she seems to have in her latest look.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.