Faces by Grace #47 Was Beh with covid till day 10 then my family never saw me again !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do we know she was even asked to go? The tickets are for sale
Tickets are on sale for Friday onwards. Grace doesn't buy cinema tickets unless it's to get content or dragging Sienna to a film she wanted to see when the poor kid wanted to go to Paw Patrol.

Reactions: 2
Them poor kids.

I just feel so sorry for them. Dragged out again for another crappy ad. An ad filmed in her house and front garden ! The state of the garden, them leaves should be swept up.

She abandons them at every given opportunity then wheels then out to make money. It's awful

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Really Grace, no one give a fcuk about your pretend 5.30am starts.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Love how she says she doesn't look at Tattle but all her content is based upon what is said here.

Why else would she have mentioned what size she tried on ? Why else would she have retaliated re: Ihaly.

If anything that article has given me some hope that companies do listen when people complain about her lacklustre work and don't renew contracts.

Reactions: 25
Have to agree, the whole "design" is very bland and boring. She's going for the Scandi design but definitely got it wrong.

Reactions: 6
Early new thread title suggestion.

Faces by Grace #48 where does she get so many suspicious followers to keep up her 168k numbers?

Reactions: 7
Early new thread title suggestion.

Faces by Grace #48 where does she get so many suspicious followers to keep up her 168k numbers?

Maybe I imagined it but over the last few days I thought she went to 169k briefly. She’s at 168k now 🙈

Reactions: 6
Aaaaaah she’s such a dose! We’ll be giving out about how stupid/selfish/lazy/greedy/tit parent she is till we’re on our Zimmer frames. 😂Grace will never change - she’s got all the enablers around her keeping this up and at the end of the day I can just see a very disfunctional family life and the ones who will suffer are her kids. I don’t feel sorry for the eegit fiancée of hers. He’s got no balls. 🙄🙄

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.