Faces By Grace #43 Trip after trip, one after another. You’d be forgiven for thinking she wasn’t a mother.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I have to say they all look crap today horrible dresses on them all for all the shopping etc they do they all look cheap and tacky why does grace always go for the little house on the prairie look🤦‍♀️ To short on her too hate if she had to bend down! As for Denise she does not dress for those big boobs she has so tacky what must they have all been like in school big notions of being influencers😅
Like I’d say they are proper wagons behind it all. Why the duck would you invite a load of wannabe instahuns to your wedding. They are all so self absorbed. It’s so childish, I’m surprised Dom, Jen and Denise would want to be plastering there lives all over Instagram given, one of them was cheated on before their wedding, the other nearly married a con artist cokehead and one is a single mother who suffered domestic violence.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Very quiet this morning. She's either still in the bed or flah ouh being a mammy. Wonder what she has planned for the kids for midterm.

Reactions: 5
Fobbing them off to anyone who will take them so she can laze around and pretend she’s young free and single?

Reactions: 15
I know I’ve already said it but I’d be VERY surprised if she wasn’t heading off to Zany Jen in Italy this week...

Reactions: 7
If she goes when the kids are in midterm it will cement her place as the least interested mum

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.