Faces by Grace #34 Sittin in de jac-u-zeeeee, even with me scabby geeeee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just seen her walkthrough of her downstairs loo on FBG home. Nice to see she bought stuff in Debenhams when the workers were on strike and asked people not to cross the picket even online. 400 days those workers were on strike for but its grand Grace got her loo roll holder :rolleyes:

• Angry
Reactions: 30
For the love of god will someone give her a haircut. I'm saying this as someone who hasn't been to a hairdressers in years but I'm not selling myself on insta.... She actually has no neck in that pic.

Oh and the room was redecorated not renovated.

Reactions: 13
I think it's gorgeous love the colour but I'm not a fan of panelling. Everyone is doing it.
Panelling is yet another trend that everyone has decided to jump on. It's been around for years but one or two show an interest and then they're all interested.

Reactions: 11
Hate the bathroom
Ant beat a Chrisp new bathroom in a new build
Think she copied Ali who has the triplets

Reactions: 1
I'm probably thick here but what is the Bear coffee reference? :geek:
She's a brand ambassador for bear market coffee. But doesn't advertise anything for them. It's an unpaid role but they did give her a very expensive coffee machine.

Reactions: 10
Good god the grid post is awful. I actually really feel for her- she does not like at all like she did even a few months ago. I can’t imagine how uncomfortable she is.
she posted that throwback to baby Grace the other night- but holy tit it’s not even the same person.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.