Faces by Grace #34 Sittin in de jac-u-zeeeee, even with me scabby geeeee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This might sound mad but seeing Grace the last few weeks has really encouraged me to sort myself out. I was a size 10 around the size Grace was pregnant with Sienna and slowly gained the weight almost along side her.

I really hope people don't look at me the way I look at Grace. I'm a size 18 now and 15 and a half stone, the heaviest I've ever been in my life. Self care isn't just ceremonial cocoa and candles.

Starting with my nutritionist and PT's plan tomorrow!

I hope my boyfriend is proud of me 🤭🤭🤭🤣🤣
go you!!! i think what annoys everyone is that she comes on stating shes trying a 'new diet' and comes up with stupid ideas like a pound a day for the month of February.

Reactions: 18
"Is there anything you have that doesn't make you look good, hot momma". Seriously 🙈🤣🤣 What a strange person
She must be taking the pee.. the new form of trolling over on TikTok is telling utterly ridiculous people they are fab e g telling Joanne Cronin her eye liner is fab; or asking for a hair tutorial. I think this girl is trolling grace

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She must be taking the pee.. the new form of trolling over on TikTok is telling utterly ridiculous people they are fab e g telling Joanne Cronin her eye liner is fab; or asking for a hair tutorial. I think this girl is trolling grace
Dont think so she went for someone in the comments that said graces dress from the "wildflower" picture was a nightdress. She is just a delusional idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I actually thought there was a stain on her top so zoomed in. Its fecking see through. (.)(.)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
This might sound mad but seeing Grace the last few weeks has really encouraged me to sort myself out. I was a size 10 around the size Grace was pregnant with Sienna and slowly gained the weight almost along side her.

I really hope people don't look at me the way I look at Grace. I'm a size 18 now and 15 and a half stone, the heaviest I've ever been in my life. Self care isn't just ceremonial cocoa and candles.

Don't worry hun, your friends knew what you meant 😂😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

G’wan you legend! Good luck 🥰🥰

Reactions: 6
Mia Dunphy is on IrelandAM now talking about the benefits of growing your own veg.
Grace must have been unavailable for the interview.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
‘This is what happens when you go to lunch with a pregnant girl’.............
No it doesn’t, you would have got the churros anyway hun 🙄🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.