Faces by Grace #34 Sittin in de jac-u-zeeeee, even with me scabby geeeee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"She doesnt know if she wanted to try XXL or if the XL was just out of stock when she ordered" - is she actually ok like?? Just admit your size, no one cares like 🙄
I honestly think she only said that coz she copped the sizes were printed on the bags.

Is is weird being a brand ambassador and not having a discount code? It's not something I've taken much notice of before until she said she had a code then didn't and said she was working on it but nothing happened.

Reactions: 19
"She doesnt know if she wanted to try XXL or if the XL was just out of stock when she ordered" - is she actually ok like?? Just admit your size, no one cares like 🙄
Looks like she’ll be ordering xxl next time too as they seem to fit her well

Reactions: 10
So delighted she loves her childless couples garden. Does she actually remember she has children? The dirt of it! Oh and Grace you need to get your breathing checked out! You literally can't walk around the garden without getting out of breath. You are a young woman!

Her health is really taking a hammering with her selfish, lazy lifestyle.

Next stop sleep apnea and type 2 diabetes and she will only have herself to blame, pretending to be some sort of hippy dippy earth mother to conceal her real agenda. Sitting on her arse.

Reactions: 13
She may sort the knickers out next it looks like she wearing undies way too small or tight digging into her hips, surely not good for the aul vag situation either 🤔

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Whoever that breen1406 commenting on her pics is it's a bit weird. Calling her a hot momma. 🙄

And just incase anyone does like women's best they have some things reduced 40% when I had a look earlier. Not that grace would let anyone know that or anything....

Reactions: 13
There’s 40 minutes between her story about doing yoga and going for a walk and she’s her hair done
She probably didn’t even do yoga 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What about the chickens haven’t heard anything she’s been in Wexford and back and not a word or a pic of them?🙄 unless she hasn’t got them yet🤷‍♀️

Whoever that breen1406 commenting on her pics is it's a bit weird. Calling her a hot momma. 🙄

And just incase anyone does like women's best they have some things reduced 40% when I had a look earlier. Not that grace would let anyone know that or anything....
I think these people are having a laugh really? Because saying she looks amazing etc is doing her no favours as she absolutely doesn’t look amazing so I’m sure grace knows they are taking the piss or just licking up to her she knows they not telling the truth🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I actually have those runners Grace has on, got them for walking and they cut the heals off me no matter how many times I wore them even with the thicker runner socks. Ended up binning them 🙄
OMG same, they cut the heels of me to the point of bleeding! I though it was just me or a got a dodgy pair!!

Reactions: 3
"Is there anything you have that doesn't make you look good, hot momma". Seriously 🙈🤣🤣 What a strange person

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Does she know its 22 degrees outside and the humidity is off the chart, and she's heading out in a cosy gilet.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This might sound mad but seeing Grace the last few weeks has really encouraged me to sort myself out. I was a size 10 around the size Grace was pregnant with Sienna and slowly gained the weight almost along side her.

I really hope people don't look at me the way I look at Grace. I'm a size 18 now and 15 and a half stone, the heaviest I've ever been in my life. Self care isn't just ceremonial cocoa and candles.

Starting with my nutritionist and PT's plan tomorrow!

I hope my boyfriend is proud of me 🤭🤭🤭🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 123
Does she actually think those womensbest outfits are flattering on her I’m sorry it makes her look even bigger cause there so bet onto her hips! You can even see she’s uncomfortable wearing it as she keeps trying to hide the sides where her love handles are showing! No hate to her but just he honest with yourself they aren’t right for you

Reactions: 10
Does she actually think those womensbest outfits are flattering on her I’m sorry it makes her look even bigger cause there so bet onto her hips! You can even see she’s uncomfortable wearing it as she keeps trying to hide the sides where her love handles are showing! No hate to her but just he honest with yourself they aren’t right for you
They look like they are about to cut off all circulation to her upper body!!!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.