Faces by Grace #34 Sittin in de jac-u-zeeeee, even with me scabby geeeee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Freshly done nails too. More me time.

I honestly think she posts the dog stuff to get us talking on here. She's a terrible, terrible dog owner

Reactions: 11
Due to work commitments I’ve never owned a dog but isn’t it a sign the dog isn’t getting enough stimulation when they start digging holes everywhere?

Reactions: 18
What poor fucker is she going to get in to clean the garden for her? Because she won’t be doing it anyway, that’s why she didn’t even sound bothered. She’s such an absolute slob!

Reactions: 8
Little recap for anyone who’s missed out.
Did an ad for foreo skincare which she “absolutely loves” and costs over €400 cause ya know it’s such a barg! Another dull ad she did was for haribo jellies and her favourite was the jellie rings cause her engagement ring doesn’t fit anymore so she just replaced it with that for now while she waits to see if she’s gifted a new one. Manky fingers crossed for you grace! 🤞🏽🤞🏽 Went to Wexford Sunday/Monday cause “it’s me happy place” stayed for what seemed like a whole day then came back home with just crisps left the kids with nanny Anne cause ya know “I needed some me time and me gee was ah me.”Cara wrecked the garden but the thing is always looking in bits anyway so why not just blame the dog for her being a lazy slob! Kids back home after 2 days with nanny and puts up an emosh post about how much she loves her kids and loves watching them grow everyday but basically turned into a post about hay hay!

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Can someone tell Eileen in the comments to have a cold shower? She’s ALL OVER every post that Grace puts up, and it has an awful bang of desperation about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Are they using a fecking picture of aoibhe devlin? 😭😂😂
I wasn't sure!! Now it was in the bio that they like to get wet 🤣🤣🤣 and there were some photos I reported it for nudity and I can't see any bio link or photos now.

It's is Aoibhe's photo! Best part they follow 80 accounts and she is one of them

Shes always filming sitting down. She's such a sloth.
This!! Sitting down complaining about the dog wrecking the garden.
A) you hyped the poor thing up with that stupid pool in an enclosed space
B) walk the bloody thing not just occasionally when it suits you, Every Day!
C) How is the dog park going??? Been back since?

And totally off topic who won the ghd?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.