Faces by Grace #32 A cuppa hot chokleh will make your heart all bulky but Keitho said no

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Girls, just in after 12 hours in work and in pissing myself at all your comments. So funny. She is a fool.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh now it’s Hayden’s birthday next ! Oh and She buked dah, ate your ripple love and shut up

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Omfg she's booked a weekend away without the kids. She's unreal. When she went to those pods last year she said it would have been a great place for the kids. First chance to book somewhere with the ease of the restrictions and she's forgotten she has kids. They'll probably be in wexford for the summer

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
What in gods name is that sentence? I’m actually baffled she got PAID for this advertisement. Honestly I can’t wrap my head around this anymore.
And she has a degree in "languages". From where I need to know so my kids never set foot in the place.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The irony of her wearing a sweatshirt with the word humble written across it when she comes on to gloat and show off her 500 quid necklace. Regardless of how ugly the necklace is, it’s tone deaf. Read the room Grace.
I came on to say just this. Seriously!!

And stop clawing at your nose with your manky nail extensions and Ronseal tan knuckles.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
What is the story with wexford? Do her parents have a house or mobile?

Reactions: 1
Their children are such an inconvenience to them, Chris is just as bad as her, my heart breaks for them children, especially Sienna

Reactions: 13
I'm sorry but the smugness of this one mentioning her birthday for the millionth time, the Mr T inspired chain and the tree house which I know costs a fortune for 2 nights cause a friends went . Its just gloating on her stories . I dont see it as a "chat" or talking about her week. Its flashing. She makes faces sometimes and god only a mother could love her . Just a smug cow

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
The kids deserve a holiday too covid has been especially hard and strange for children I think that's v selfish
Also where is sienna

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Their children are such an inconvenience to them, Chris is just as bad as her, my heart breaks for them children, especially Sienna
I feel so sorry for the kids. They are such selfish parents. Surely a nice family holiday somewhere in Ireland would be so much fun for the kids.

Remember last years they went to the north and didn’t bring the kids with them either so that’s 2 years in row that kids don’t get a holiday. It’s especially hard because kids have been impacted so much by the Covid restrictions.

Reactions: 25
And stop clawing at your nose with your manky nail extensions and Ronseal tan knuckles.
Ah now, that's just mean - At least Ronseal does exactly what it says on the tin! Grace on the other-hand... Sometimes she means it, sometimes it's just her friends who know what she means...

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Lads did you know it was Graces birthday she just thought she would mention on her post birthday chahs

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
‘I can’t believe I’ve nearly a 2 year old ‘ ... serious case of amnesia ... seriously remember your first born Sienna ..😡😡 as for the chain , the less said about it the better

Reactions: 29
Eh.. few things.
1 should there be an alert put out for Sienna? Last 2 weeks several posts of Hayden; none of sienna
2. Can’t believe I’ve got a 2 year old- that’s what you say on your first child, but maybe she forgot sienna was 2 also
3. I bought 4/5 necklaces from boohoo for the summer- €4/€5 a piece. Similar to hers only I won’t mind when mine go grey/black in September
4. The swipe up- on a b/day present- is there anything she won’t monetise???
5. Why is everyone telling her she looks fab. I’m not into fat shaming and don’t think anyone should be ashamed of their bodies. But the pendulum has swung too far- she does not look fab, far from it. Don’t say anything nasty but stop filling her with shite
6. Why is she saying they stay put a little bit?? Is she saying they roll down? What an awful endorsement

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I'm sorry but the smugness of this one mentioning her birthday for the millionth time, the Mr T inspired chain and the tree house which I know costs a fortune for 2 nights cause a friends went . Its just gloating on her stories . I dont see it as a "chat" or talking about her week. Its flashing. She makes faces sometimes and god only a mother could love her . Just a smug cow
Where is that place they are going

Whoever mentioned the word "chav" earlier is spot on!! She is so chavvy. The hair, the tan, the tacky jewellery (swipe up). Who does a swipe up on their birthday present anyway!?
If Grace hadn't made a career out of Instagram, she would 100% be on the dole.

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.