Faces by Grace #31 cold toorkey, house durty, sittin on me hole and feelin earthy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God very depressing room for a two year old🥴horrible carpet dull black and white pics on the wall as for all those boring desenio pictures too🤦‍♀️ Should be pics of the kids all over 🙈

God just looked at her page didn’t know she had a child with cancer very sad 😔
Oh another Grace diaster she managed to make that all about her too. I love Orlaiths page. She is so honest and those kids are actual dotes

Reactions: 10
Them black frames she was gifted wonder how much they are like you can literally get the same ones in pound shop for two euro , nothing special about them at all.. like why would you even bother doing an add and waiting for them to be sent out to ya , just Go to deals
She would just take anything for free!!🤮

Reactions: 8
@TinaGP we need clarification - are you being influenced by Grace?? 😅
Ah jaysus no 🙈🤣🤣🤣 I had this hair style way before our Gracey grabber 😂😂 I’m not ashamed to say it 😎😂😂😂 My roots are a right mess and my hair is very long and I couldn’t give a shite! 😂😂 I’m a mama to two small children and a teenager and I don’t have time now to go the hairdressers ( they are open in the country I’m living in) Well,I do like my hair this length now! It was never this long, I’m enjoying it! 😂😂

Reactions: 5
Ah jaysus no 🙈🤣🤣🤣 I had this hair style way before our Gracey grabber 😂😂 I’m not ashamed to say it 😎😂😂😂 My roots are a right mess and my hair is very long and I couldn’t give a shite! 😂😂 I’m a mama to two small children and a teenager and I don’t have time now to go the hairdressers ( they are open in the country I’m living in) Well,I do like my hair this length now! It was never this long, I’m enjoying it! 😂😂
Do you wear pigtails ? 🤔

Asking for a friend

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Let’s not do this guessing about who’s cancer is worse. We as tattlers are better than that.
Orlaith donlon has been very open that she is not sharing all to do with his cancer, I think it would be appropriate for us to park this conversation here.

No disrespect, I’m so so sorry to hear about your partners nephew. As a mum of a kid with a childhood cancer, I know the pain. But even in cancer circles, the ‘one up man ship’ exists.
I absolutely agree! Was not trying one man up ship at all - there’s no prizes in childhood cancer. Apologies

Reactions: 7
Do you wear pigtails ? 🤔

Asking for a friend
Not really pigtails now. More like the top part clipped up at the sides with two little hair grip things ( the ones with the teeth and springy things) to keep it out of my face 🙈😂
I’m sorry to disappoint you all! I know, I should be ashamed of myself,having my hair in such a style 🙈🙈😂😂😂

• Haha
I can’t help but think if I made mistakes such as the clean alcohol and then the 30% growing heart from hot chocolate id be sacked, like charging a customer a made up price or giving them complete fabricated inaccurate advice.

I feel like she is so into this heebee Jeebee ,airy fairy bollix that’s she’s going to start casting spells next😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That house has as much life in it as Loftus Hall... so grey and dreary. Hayden’s room is awful and I love a good neutral look / grey but this isn’t a place a child can love. Bad enough she takes over the back room but then she ruins their bedrooms too
Loftus Hall!! Dying laughing here 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm thinking it's Grace that's being discussed on the boards.ie thread on Irish influencers. Interesting to see the general opinions on influencers.

Reactions: 4
Anyone know why Hayden is on house arrest ? Bit young for the ‘joy’ so I guess they gave him on an ankle bracelet but prisoner at home in his silver cell 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
A laundry guide. Finally something sensible that she will get some use out of
Well she would if she actually done her own washing🙄 im sure it still gets sent off to be done but she dosnt show ot anymore cos she got a gruler for being a lazy sloth (which she still is btw)🤣

I cannot deal with this girl and cacow 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 It tastes greahhhh....it’s a bit sour ..... you cant just pick it up on the streehh it sounds like I’m talking about drugs.
WHAT????????
Is this a paid add?? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can’t help but think if I made mistakes such as the clean alcohol and then the 30% growing heart from hot chocolate id be sacked, like charging a customer a made up price or giving them complete fabricated inaccurate advice.
Exactly this! In my last job we had really stringent quality controls, and if a consumer was given incorrect information then someone would need to contact them and clarify the situation. It was treated really seriously. She doesn’t give a flying f*ck and puts it down to the fact her friends know she says random things. Not good enough, Grace. Especially when we know that a portion of that 169k people actually buy into the shite she’s pedalling.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.