Faces by Grace #31 cold toorkey, house durty, sittin on me hole and feelin earthy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what else can she do though?

It’s like her brain has left her

Her MUA skills are similar to any good 12 year old

I think she will end up on a Bewhy counter, selling pharmacy make up , re telling all around her of her Glory blogger days as she badly applies make up to aul ones
“ her brain has left her “ I nearly choked laughing at this .. this is it exactly !!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her saying the pictures really show off their personal style... what style?!! Grubby and grabby?? The prints are dull and grey like the rest of the house.
Anyone else I know (figure of speech, I don’t know Grace thankfully!) who has one of the white / grey new builds is doing their best to brighten it up and add in pops of colour.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Orlaith Donlon house is very neutral, but kid friendly. The difference is Graces gaff is not neutral out of any taste or a need to be tidy. It's greed and selfishness she takes all space for herself. Look at the garden how many seating areas do they need

Reactions: 19
God very depressing room for a two year old🥴horrible carpet dull black and white pics on the wall as for all those boring desenio pictures too🤦‍♀️ Should be pics of the kids all over 🙈

Orlaith Donlon house is very neutral, but kid friendly. The difference is Graces gaff is not neutral out of any taste or a need to be tidy. It's greed and selfishness she takes all space for herself. Look at the garden how many seating areas do they need
God just looked at her page didn’t know she had a child with cancer very sad 😔

Reactions: 5
Just caught up with waragainstagrammers.com, that is honestly the most awful depressing room I've ever seen for a child. I'm actually stunned at how dreary it is.

Reactions: 7
Grace Grace Grace, things are bad when your tattle account is more interesting than your instascam 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
God very depressing room for a two year old🥴horrible carpet dull black and white pics on the wall as for all those boring desenio pictures too🤦‍♀️ Should be pics of the kids all over 🙈

God just looked at her page didn’t know she had a child with cancer very sad 😔
not to derail and bring up Orlaith but yes I agree it’s very sad. Although she hasnt shared any of his details or information but it seems to be a very mild form that doesn’t require any treatment except pain killers. My partners nephew was diagnosed 2 weeks before Orlaiths child and they have been to absolute hell with the chemo, steroids and all the procedures. It can be so tough for all but tougher for others.

Reactions: 2
Love how those prints she got free are still blue tacked to the wall 2 years later

• Haha
Reactions: 15
not to derail and bring up Orlaith but yes I agree it’s very sad. Although she hasnt shared any of his details or information but it seems to be a very mild form that doesn’t require any treatment except pain killers. My partners nephew was diagnosed 2 weeks before Orlaiths child and they have been to absolute hell with the chemo, steroids and all the procedures. It can be so tough for all but tougher for others.
Oh gosh that’s very sad can’t bear to think of poor kids going through all that chemo steroids etc hope he will be ok so tough on his parents too 😔

Whats the pink thing she throws into the room?
😅was thinking the same!? Is it meant to represent a bomb🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I actually think her child is extremely ill and it’s not a very treatable form of cancer.
her younger child has a lung condition so he is on oxygen as well.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Aw no, she tried to be a tik tokker 🤭 she can't even be a feckin influencer as is. I wouldn't be in a rush to broaden my horizons If I was her 🤣

ALSO.... another stupid phrase I hate from these people "The glow up". duck off

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I actually think her child is extremely ill and it’s not a very treatable form of cancer.
her younger child has a lung condition so he is on oxygen as well.
Do you think? I got the impression it was something small and rare and it’s going away by himself. He doesn’t seem to ill except some pain so I thought it was getting better for him. I can’t think of any serious untreatable childhood cancer where the child receives no treatment at all. It must be so tough and coupled with the other child’s lung condition I cannot imagine the stress and worry on them all.

Reactions: 1
Do you think? I got the impression it was something small and rare and it’s going away by himself. He doesn’t seem to ill except some pain so I thought it was getting better for him. I can’t think of any serious untreatable childhood cancer where the child receives no treatment at all. It must be so tough and coupled with the other child’s lung condition I cannot imagine the stress and worry on them all.
It’s a rare cancer. I don’t think they know what to do. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Let’s not do this guessing about who’s cancer is worse. We as tattlers are better than that.
Orlaith donlon has been very open that she is not sharing all to do with his cancer, I think it would be appropriate for us to park this conversation here.

No disrespect, I’m so so sorry to hear about your partners nephew. As a mum of a kid with a childhood cancer, I know the pain. But even in cancer circles, the ‘one up man ship’ exists.

• Heart
Reactions: 90
Love how those prints she got free are still blue tacked to the wall 2 years later
Was just about to say, I’m sure I remember her saying “need frames for these prints so I’ve just blue tacked them to the wall for now” about 2 years ago!!! God forbid she gives her gifted Desenio frames to her son!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Sorry for the random question. Is Grace still an ambassador/spokesperson for Pieta House? Also, was she paid to be a spokesperson for them?
A family member just asked me this as she donated her hard earned money to Pieta House and now she feels a bit sick at the possibility of contributing to an “influencers” greed

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.