Faces by Grace #31 cold toorkey, house durty, sittin on me hole and feelin earthy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only getting to post now (I have to go to work during the day Grace) but her "apology".....wow. She is some cute hoor.

She was just like some Asbo teen who got caught doing something wrong. I thought you could really see her nasty side seeping out when she was somewhat backed into a corner and had to give an excuse.

She isn't as dumb as we all think, quick enough to become like a politician and avoid actually addressing the issue and apologising. She mitigated it and basically put the blame on someone else.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
We had a work zoom today (pharmacy sales and beauty team) and this was the hot topic! 2 of the girls were like ‘What the absolute duck is she planning to work at in 5-6 years time from then to retirement ?’ - got me thinking. Like as much as the freebies might save you money, the time is running thin on grace (unlike her heart as she would lead you to believe 🤣) and she will need AN ACTUAL job

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Barely a bit of colour in that child's room. My sons room is all colours, full of diggers trains etc. All poor Hayden has is grey and a cat all over his toys!

Reactions: 10
We had a work zoom today (pharmacy sales and beauty team) and this was the hot topic! 2 of the girls were like ‘What the absolute duck is she planning to work at in 5-6 years time from then to retirement ?’ - got me thinking. Like as much as the freebies might save you money, the time is running thin on grace (unlike her heart as she would lead you to believe 🤣) and she will need AN ACTUAL job
what else can she do though?

It’s like her brain has left her

Her MUA skills are similar to any good 12 year old

I think she will end up on a Bewhy counter, selling pharmacy make up , re telling all around her of her Glory blogger days as she badly applies make up to aul ones

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
So strange to have a house with two young kids so grey. Where is their art, their toys, their pictures on the wall instead of weird grungy generic prints. I have an almost 4 year old and my house looks like a plastic factory exploded! Also I'd only ever think of framing pics of him or family prints now. I assumed their rooms were full.of toys now with the two adult spaces but they aren't even. Where are their books even? It's really weird. (Not to say everyone should have loads of toys either because money is tight or they hate clutter. I just don't think either of those things apply to #3giftedcoffeemachines Grace)

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
No I'm not Ciara 😂 just noticed she licks Grace's arse in every post.
Haha I meant more so her coming on here to try get her name out there wouldn't surprise me after she was caught out and the get up of her on her own Instagram saying she was being victimised then went pulled a grace and ignored anything ever happened 🙄😂

Reactions: 3
My boyfriend has a relatively high resting heart rate of 110. He's had it investigated. But if he drank that his heart rate would be 143?! Wtf grace.

Reactions: 1
That house has as much life in it as Loftus Hall... so grey and dreary. Hayden’s room is awful and I love a good neutral look / grey but this isn’t a place a child can love. Bad enough she takes over the back room but then she ruins their bedrooms too

• Haha
Reactions: 26
That house has as much life in it as Loftus Hall... so grey and dreary. Hayden’s room is awful and I love a good neutral look / grey but this isn’t a place a child can love. Bad enough she takes over the back room but then she ruins their bedrooms too
She has zero style both in her home & personally. She copies other people but just can’t pull it off. Zero imagination or cre-ate-ivty despite what she thinks herself & her ‘cre-ate-if’ juices 🙄

Reactions: 18
She has zero style both in her home & personally. She copies other people but just can’t pull it off. Zero imagination or cre-ate-ivty despite what she thinks herself & her ‘cre-ate-if’ juices 🙄
Desperate!! Big reveal for Grace Now that Hay Hay is out of his cohhhh

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ca-COW CA-cow CA-COW 🙈🙈 let’s take a shot every time she says CAAAA-COW
She’s giving me a pain in the chakras from all the tit she is coming out with

More like bleeping CASH COW. She'd sell sand to the Arabs our grace. Major duck up this time I'd say no coming back from this but she always somehow manages to. Disgraceful that she's getting off so easy, she has potentially damaged as business with her wrong promotions as a 30% increase in heart size is very alarming and any dumb fucker would realise how wrong that sounded.

What's so wrong with colour in a house? I really hate this trend for everything grey... Sorry if your house is grey but to me there's just no life in it at all. And especially for a child's room. It should be their happy place to play and relax full of their favourite things. Instagram has a lot to answer to. All these insta ready show homes. They all look the same. Give me personality colour and character in a house any day over this greige trend.

Last edited:
Reactions: 34
Hate to tell you all- my house is very neutral and I’m allergic to clutter so all the plastic shite has a home. 🙈

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.