Faces by Grace #3 Mud on her face, big disgrace, gettin dropped freebies all ova the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We aren't in her situation but if I was him I couldn't be around her, moaning and bringing him down too. He doesn't get enough credit if what she says is true .

Reactions: 5
I was just gonna say the exact same thing! i suffer from regular migraines as well but when you've got kids and a full time job your head could be falling off but you still have to get on with it! if I lay down every time ive had a headache or migraine I would of been sacked long ago and my kids would probably be in care! grow the f@#k up grace
For sure , like I stopped following her because in all honestly I was verging on throwing my phone at the wall ! When she starts the ‘I’m exhausted shite ‘ it really grinds my gears ! Tired from what exactly ? Laying round the house in pjs , going for coffee , creating content ! My arse ! I literally haven’t a minute to myself especially since the start of lockdown but I actually wouldn’t have it any other way ! You’re about as relatable as a fungal infection

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Totally agree

I can’t light one Yankee candle in a different room without getting a headache and wheezy.
Those wax melts she got during the week, give me awful headaches and sore eyes. The fragrance is way too strong. Had to get rid of the ones I had. Definitely not suitable around kids or animals.

Reactions: 5
We aren't in her situation but if I was him I couldn't be around her, moaning and bringing him down too. He doesn't get enough credit if what she says is true .
I dunno peas in a pod maybe

he doesn’t strike me as a go getter either

they’re co dependent in their laziness - from a bystanders viewpoint anyway ....

Reactions: 18
I completely agree, she's getting very little engagement on her posts because most of her followers don't look at her stories any more cos it's either #ad or #moaning.
She has a small band of followers who hit milestones with her who stay faithful to her but on the whole, she's not one bit relevant or interesting
Her content is dismal, she never researches anything properly and has all of the enthusiasm of a dead duck with no brand loyalty.
Any brand who works with her now are doing themselves a huge disservice because all she does is drag people's mood and enthusiasm down unfortunately.
And it's such a pity because there is a gap in the market for a relatable mammy, Jess.shers.ie is eyeing up that gap but is even worse than grace for disclosing and they don't realise people can see right through them and it's a pity because Jess in particular could do really well, her little one is adorable and she's still doing a full time job, so if she was more transparent people would really warm to her
Grace followed all the call out pages she knew whenever people were writing into them in anon boxes about the constant #gifted so she actually said on her stories that she feels like it’s show-offie to constantly say gifted so she’s come up with her own way of saying it that’s within the guidelines but you really have to be savvy to pick up on her language sometimes the whole Penney’s allowed me pull stock really really bugged me wtf did that mean 🤔 people no longer see her the way they did I know when I originally followed her it was for makeup tips, affordable brands and her reviews but she never kept up with current make to trends so it’s like watching your older cousin do her makeup with a monotone voice over. When she does do her make up it’s all Charlotte Tillbury and very expensive brands that are not every day wear for most women. She’s not a good home account either she needs people to come in and restyle her rooms for her I’d rather follow the people she’s getting in, and as for cleaning she’s too pampered and spoiled to really get in and give her house a good scrub, I don’t know where that leaves her she seems to spend most of her time online moaning and talking about her mental health it’s draining to watch.

Reactions: 18
She has absolutely no content... nothing.moaning, given free shite by a new businesses and showing us how to make a coffee on the machine she forgot she was gifted last year...like does she even listen to herself? She is so far removed from reality. I used to like her I started following her when she worked for bare minerals and she lived with her mam before the apartment so a good 5 years and she just never progressed or expanded and now she has nothing to show. She has missed the boat.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh and not to forget a lot of rambling in her voice notes about how she is a mum of two kids. Listen hun I have two kids. One has a serious medical condition that requires round the clock care and attention. Don’t duck with me. She has a house full of freebies and makes a mint doing jack tit. This is the message I sent her a week ago. Not hateful but enough for her to know i knew she was talking tit
I really have to commend you on this. I have spoke on another thread about being bullied by my employer etc. I suffered so badly I would have an anxiety attack, maybe then vomit for 2 days straight and be unable to lift my head from the pillow with the post attach fear. So thank you, on Behalf of those of us in the hair and beauty industry who do truthfully suffer panic attacks, meaning I have cancelled or missed client appointments because I was frozen in fear , frozen in time. Thank you for calling her out on her tit xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I only discovered tattle after seeing Aoife devlin went on insta screaming crying having seen the posts about herself (some followers sent her screen shots, sure Jan that google alert you set up for your name finally buzzed) and to be honest some posts on here are down right bullying speaking about people’s appearance isn’t fair. I joined to say how annoyed I am by Grace. She alludes greed to point of disgust. Not sponsored, not obligated, press drop blah blah blah. She said she’s a basket hoarder, no Grace you’re just a hoarder. She fills the void of fulfilment in her life with things, with stuff, belongings. She has 2 children which could fill that void of which boredom plays a huge role. The more you sit around the less you do. She doesn’t work yet she sends her washing out to be done by a company shows how lazy she is. How would she cope with a real job working 9-5 coming home to piles of washing. Time management does not exist, she gets up at 6am when the kids are still asleep and doesn’t stick a wash on or do some ironing. Just her ‘me’ time to sit around drinking anxiety inducing coffee. She does such a huge disservice to anyone suffering from anxiety. Her ability to flick it on and off like a switch confirms she does not have it. Her doctor should be reported to the medical council for giving such harmful advice ‘it will pass’ is not medical advice any doctor would give a patient suffering from anxiety. The rules and guidelines for GPs are to provide patients with treatment and options by referring them to a psychologist and/or psychiatrist. If a patient went on to take their own life the GP would loose their licence and possibly face prosecution for negligence. Anxiety doesn’t pass or burn out, it has to be treated through therapies or chemically with meds. It causes a physical reaction within different systems in your body which only becomes worse the longer it goes without treatment. It’s natural to have a small amount of anxiety in life but the level grace speaks of requires medical intervention and doesn’t flick on and off the way she say it does. Panic attacks last 20 minutes and that’s it over....... back to normal. Her lack of motivation, her laziness, her greed, her self entitlement are the worst traits people can have. And her fella..... oh my god, the standards are pretty low nowadays ‘chris is so patient’ is that why you sneak into his playroom to ask him a question knowing you’re bothering him. I dunno if it’s adults pretending to be adults who never fully developed from teens, they are very immature for their age making statements like ‘my bestie’ what are you 12? She appears immature and child like, materialistic and disingenuous. I feel sorry for teenagers looking at her stories thinking that’s what I want in life, to not work, be sent free things, go to nice events because I have followers. It’s the least appealing life to me, to keep up with a standard where the bar is being raised daily by younger, more talented, funny, kind, far more interesting girls so what happens when you become irrelevant? Where will her validation come from then when the ‘love this Hun’ messages dry up. It’s an industry where you put yourself in a position to be cancelled without notice. She doesn’t want to feel bullied then don’t put yourself online. All these fragile influencers/instagrabbers confuse criticism with bullying. You can be the ripest juiciest peach but there will always be people who don’t like peaches. I can’t understand companies sending her things I had a piece of furniture on back order with Mindy Brownes and I cancelled it. I was absolutely influenced, influenced to cancel. I wouldn’t give my hard earned money to a company who uses the laziest greediest person I’ve seen online to promote their brand. Not an ad, not a collab just two brands working together to create content sorry love, Gwyneth Paltrow you are not. What is your brand? Sloth? Digital creator? Because you’ve followers and recorded a video on your phone with an app you actually paid for does not make you a digital creator. Going to college to get a degree in in digital media, working your way up the ladder in a media company, drawing in contracts through your hard work, your designs and campaigns makes you a digital creator. There is nothing notable or admirable about her, I cannot fathom her following shes not relatable or likeable. And because someone has an opinion on you and calls you out on advertising standards doesn’t make them a bully. But you, finding loopholes to get around the set standards because the company who sent you free stuff didn’t send you a cheque as well, that makes you the epitome of greed and will be your eventual downfall. And that is my opinion
Fantastically written

here,here🙌

Christ id nearly give her the money for new pillows. Jesus wept have ye ever seen anything like those pillows before in yer lives. Christ. Absolutely disgusting. She should be ashamed of herself.

Reactions: 9
I’ve picked up the phone a million times today to comment. I had a sneaky nose at the stories because I unfollowed her months ago the constant mental health excuses all the time drove me mad. Oh sweet baby Jesus those pillows. I’ve no words. And I’m rarely stuck for words. They are actually disgusting. Pillows are not awfully expensive unless you need very specific types and god almighty why would you sleep on dirt. I have a young child who loves to throw everything around my house so I will admit to clutter but my house is clean as in hygienically clean and I can’t relax til I’ve tidied up his toys etc at night. It takes all of a half hour to put the house to rights. Hers never seems clean. I don’t mind naps or whatever we all need them sometimes but Jesus not at the expense of keeping your home tidy and spending time with your children. Sorry for the rant. But sometimes that kind of crap just gets to me. If you are that exhausted all the time you need to get checked out by a (competent!) GP!

Reactions: 15
I went to college with Grace, took a couple of classes with her. She barely showed up and had absolutely zero interest. Not sure if she even graduated.

Fantastically written

here,here🙌

Christ id nearly give her the money for new pillows. Jesus wept have ye ever seen anything like those pillows before in yer lives. Christ. Absolutely disgusting. She should be ashamed of herself.
I don’t even understand how pillows can get in that state?

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Hate how these bloggers use the term ‘trolls’ when they are being called out for being deceitful. It is so annoying.. trolling I think is unnecessary hate and people just being nasty. I think this forum is just giving their followers a voice, seeing as any comment or message that is seen as slightly negative is ‘trolling or bullying’ and are then exposed on their stories or blocked! Miss the bloggers unveiled times when they were being called out and worried, so they weren’t lying as much. I honestly do feel bad for her if she’s struggling with her mental health, but like people said before take time away from instagram and being online..

Reactions: 20
Hate how these bloggers use the term ‘trolls’ when they are being called out for being deceitful. It is so annoying.. trolling I think is unnecessary hate and people just being nasty. I think this forum is just giving their followers a voice, seeing as any comment or message that is seen as slightly negative is ‘trolling or bullying’ and are then exposed on their stories or blocked! Miss the bloggers unveiled times when they were being called out and worried, so they weren’t lying as much. I honestly do feel bad for her if she’s struggling with her mental health, but like people said before take time away from instagram and being online..
I completely agree with you.

Look I get that they get some hurtful and unnecessary comments. There are comments on here that I find unnessessary.
But they probably account for about 5 percent of comments.
The other 95 percent of comments are about her content and her work ethic. People are sick of her carry on and frustrated that she doesn't seem to listen.

She just lumps every comment into the "troll" category. It's not just here though, it's the lot of them. It is incredibly frustrating

Reactions: 16
@Glossylossy exactly! There’s a few bloggers that I follow and they don’t have pages on here because there not lying to their followers..

And for her to bring up Caroline Flack..... I mean come on!! This is one forum and maybe some comments on her insta posts. Caroline lost her job, many friends and had articles and tabloids attacking her.. absolutely shocked that she would even consider the two to be in the same boat or to even try use that as a comparison!!

Reactions: 16
I completely agree with you.

Look I get that they get some hurtful and unnecessary comments. There are comments on here that I find unnessessary.
But they probably account for about 5 percent of comments.
The other 95 percent of comments are about her content and her work ethic. People are sick of her carry on and frustrated that she doesn't seem to listen.

She just lumps every comment into the "troll" category. It's not just here though, it's the lot of them. It is incredibly frustrating
I agree with all these comments. Grace and every other blogger who blocks for “bullying” does so because they believe their tit doesn’t stink. We’re all just haters. I will admit some of the stuff I see just boils my blood and I’ve been known to send a few angry DMs or post publicly over the years and obviously get blocked. if they just responded to people publicly instead of hiding the “haters” comments, maybe even “trolls” like myself might appreciate the fact they took the time to respond or their “ive nothing to hide” attitude might make them more relatable. Humility goes a long way!

I often think if I was in their position i.e I had no real talent, I liked receiving free gifts for no reason, I lived my life for content and shared intimate moments with my family because other people are interested... what would I be like? I’d be mortified. I mean if I had a large audience. Don’t normal people do this everyday on Instagram and Facebook?

Sometimes I think I could blog. I happen to think I live a really interesting life. I like to think I’m funny and well liked and have a good job that is full of stories both good and bad. I can do makeup, I can style my hair well. I have nice clothes that I bought out of my hard earned cash. I travel. I still don’t think that what I do in my life is so interesting that I deserve a large following! I do a lot more with my life than a lot of these bloggers. More aspects of my life are more relatable to others than any other bloggers but I could not do what they do everyday... it seems like utter shite! I am totally aware that I’m not everyone’s cup of tea and never will be. Even people who follow me on insta (and there aren’t that many)probably scan through my stories because what I’m doing might not interest them and I’m totally ok with that! Bloggers aren’t though! They feel hurt by it. They’re always seeking validation! It must be a pretty lonely world. I would never scan through a story to see who watched it or who liked a post. But I have friends who do. Friends who won’t like someone’s post because they didn’t like their last one. the world became so shallow when social media took off and likes became such a means of validation! I just wish there were better role models out there who didn’t have an agenda to make themselves a celebrity and the ones that do, use their platform wisely. If Grace is still seeking medical advice on her anxiety she really shouldn’t be preaching to the masses.

Reactions: 25
'A hike or some deep breaths' theres a slight difference between the two Grace. I'd guess Krips suggested getting some air so he could get a half an hours peace from her whinging. Jesus she would drain the life out of you all she does is complain.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She bought sage to clear the negative energy in the house

When she lights it... she will fuckin disappear

She probably told him to take it...
She either A-set up her tripod . Camera on timer. Lay down. Closed her eyes.. picture taken.. she sat up.. took the camera.. and proceeded to upload

Or B- she asked Kips to take it then took the camera off him and proceeded to upload

Either way I'm scarleh for her ma for havin her 😳

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
Content creator another thing to add to her lists of things she is absolutely rubbish at. Makeup interiors blogging only things she does well is begs for free stuff.
She was always part of the “click” at blog events & was lucky with blog work because of that but at these events she was never nice or even remotely interesting, very much a mean girl mentality and always scruffy and thrown together. Would arrive, take the free stuff and leave, Grace has always been a lazy blogger.

Reactions: 13
She bought sage to clear the negative energy in the house

When she lights it... she will fuckin disappear

She either A-set up her tripod . Camera on timer. Lay down. Closed her eyes.. picture taken.. she sat up.. took the camera.. and proceeded to upload

Or B- she asked Kips to take it then took the camera off him and proceeded to upload

Either way I'm scarleh for her ma for havin her 😳
It's the fact she uploaded it herself thats sad. If he had put it on his own stories and then she shared it I've no issues but its clearly a set up

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.