Faces by Grace #2 Freebies by Grace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It actually knocks me physically sick to think of how much she will get gifted for her wedding. My sister scrimped and saved for 2 years to afford everything for her wedding (LIKE A LOT OF PEOPLE DO) and she will get favours, candy carts, balloons, flowers, maybe even a venue for free. All for a shout out on instagram! It proper scrambles my head

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
It actually knocks me physically sick to think of how much she will get gifted for her wedding. My sister scrimped and saved for 2 years to afford everything for her wedding (LIKE A LOT OF PEOPLE DO) and she will get favours, candy carts, balloons, flowers, maybe even a venue for free. All for a shout out on instagram! It proper scrambles my head
Ahh don't even i feel her pain, we have saved our arses off. Well up until lockdown, fingers crossed we can still get married at the end of the year. Its tough going. Then to see someone who will be thankless for all they get would nearly break your heart.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Soooo disingenuous. If people don't see through her after all that's happened over lockdown they will never see it.

I agree, she will get her fair share of wedding freebies and will no doubt do the beggy on insta also looking for recommendations despite half her friends planning weddings recently. I don't think she will attract as many freebies or generate as much interest as the liles of Sosue or Rosie Conn. Grace doesnt hold the same popularity and is mor eof a mumsy type. It shouldnt make a difference but shr doesnt have the high fashion image or glamour thst thosr girls would have which unfortunately for society and Greedy Grace's pocked in this case will mean they wont be falling over themselves to dress her and be a part of her look etc.

Reactions: 8
Soooo disingenuous. If people don't see through her after all that's happened over lockdown they will never see it.

I agree, she will get her fair share of wedding freebies and will no doubt do the beggy on insta also looking for recommendations despite half her friends planning weddings recently. I don't think she will attract as many freebies or generate as much interest as the liles of Sosue or Rosie Conn. Grace doesnt hold the same popularity and is mor eof a mumsy type. It shouldnt make a difference but shr doesnt have the high fashion image or glamour thst thosr girls would have which unfortunately for society and Greedy Grace's pocked in this case will mean they wont be falling over themselves to dress her and be a part of her look etc.
Fashion , I mean for a young mum she’s not got a drop of style .

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Why is the other forum on greedy grace gone . I feel for those children, imagine how entitled they are going to be growing up , they’ll become the victims of her greed . I can only imagine the talk at the school gates when everything goes back to normal and the families who have lost their jobs or tried to survive on a COVID payment or social welfare. Her moral compass is rotten to the core .

It’s not gone it’s just full, this is a continuation 👌🏼 I was watching her this morning .. as someone who TRIED to lose 2stone for my own wedding I can categorically say she hasn’t a hope of losing 6stone in a year. She has no commitment to anything 😱 Krusty Krispy must be as bad as her coz if I went on like grace my husband would gimme a good talkin to

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It’s not gone it’s just full, this is a continuation 👌🏼 I was watching her this morning .. as someone who TRIED to lose 2stone for my own wedding I can categorically say she hasn’t a hope of losing 6stone in a year. She has no commitment to anything 😱 Krusty Krispy must be as bad as her coz if I went on like grace my husband would gimme a good talkin to
It’s bleeping hard . I’ve never struggled with my weight . When I had my first I was immediately in my size 6 jeans . When I had my second I ate and carried on as usual which was semi clean and fairly active . 4 years on I’m am struggling to loose a stone I gained . It’s not easy and to be honest I do hope it back fires in her face ( I’m not a spiteful person at all but she literally makes me want to smack her , I just see pure greed and laziness, I’m shocked that 177 thousand people actually like her .)

Reactions: 12
Why is the other forum on greedy grace gone . I feel for those children, imagine how entitled they are going to be growing up , they’ll become the victims of her greed . I can only imagine the talk at the school gates when everything goes back to normal and the families who have lost their jobs or tried to survive on a COVID payment or social welfare. Her moral compass is rotten to the core .
After about 50 pages a new thread is started. The title of the new thread is suggested by posters and the one with the most likes get used.

Ahh don't even i feel her pain, we have saved our arses off. Well up until lockdown, fingers crossed we can still get married at the end of the year. Its tough going. Then to see someone who will be thankless for all they get would nearly break your heart.
That's my feeling too, we saved so much and had to postpone our original date, our new date end of this year too please god and I just feel with grace now with the start of this wedding talk she is angling for freebies, I love following other bloggers who are getting married most of whom are v informative, usually dont beg, some don't show much of their wedding bits or some shock horror bought things themselves. Graces venue isn't cheap either, I was looking forward to her build up before as I love weddings but now I'm not as can see where it's going

• Heart
course shes going to look for wedding freebies, and crisps is happy for her to have a nap and time to chill because he enjoys the freebies as much as she does. Hes not stupid.
Lots saying she should give up instagram, but think about it. Her ads pay her part of the mortgage. Her freebies feed them, keep the kids in nappies, furnish their house, dress her and the kids.
If she gave it up how could she afford everything? Have you ever heard of someone applying for a job and their last role being an influencer?
Shes stuck and she cant get out now. In a way i feel for her because shes built a life based on social media and has no back up plan. You can see she has problems with her mental and physical health some brought on herself some not.
Let her get all the freebies she wants, if shes loosing followers like everyone says then brands will stop gifting her and the ads will stop coming in too.
New guidelines for advertising came out and she will be caught rapid if she doesnt declare properly.
So her house is dirty and messy, shes the one who has to live there.
Her kids do look happy and loved so i dont think its fair to bring them into it. i dont agree with kids on social media but thats my opinion.

Reactions: 23
course shes going to look for wedding freebies, and crisps is happy for her to have a nap and time to chill because he enjoys the freebies as much as she does. Hes not stupid.
Lots saying she should give up instagram, but think about it. Her ads pay her part of the mortgage. Her freebies feed them, keep the kids in nappies, furnish their house, dress her and the kids.
If she gave it up how could she afford everything? Have you ever heard of someone applying for a job and their last role being an influencer?
Shes stuck and she cant get out now. In a way i feel for her because shes built a life based on social media and has no back up plan. You can see she has problems with her mental and physical health some brought on herself some not.
Let her get all the freebies she wants, if shes loosing followers like everyone says then brands will stop gifting her and the ads will stop coming in too.
New guidelines for advertising came out and she will be caught rapid if she doesnt declare properly.
Her kids do look happy and loved so i dont think its fair to bring them into it. i dont agree with kids on social media but thats my opinion.
What do the new guidelines mean for influencers?

Reactions: 2
Actually never thought of that , how would you explain your role on a CV . Wonder do they tell potential employers they’ll get a mention on the Insta stories if they give them the job .

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well said, yes she is in deep and even I can't see a way out for her. The only way she would end the influencer thing is if the sponsorships dried up.
I do agree she has genuine mental health issues, but she's labeling it as anxiety and it isn't anxiety.
She will never change, she's surrounded by enablers, that Krusty Kips is a freeloader and that video of her mother gardening in a storm for her tells us all we need to know.

Ps. I had to switch off Instagram last night after watching that video of her mum. I got quite upset. One day her mum won't be around and we should cherish the time we have with our loved ones. But that absolute idiot Grace was making fun of her and posting it online.. nasty nasty stuff

Reactions: 21
What do the new guidelines mean for influencers?
i read a post from cherry sue saying that it wont be up to the influencer or brands to self regulate anymore they have to follow rules.
they are taking it seriously.
i dont care if bloggers do ads as long as they mark them clearly. i normally tap through the stories or if its something i might be interested in ill look at it. just like the telly i fast forward through ads between shows.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Well said, yes she is in deep and even I can't see a way out for her. The only way she would end the influencer thing is if the sponsorships dried up.
I do agree she has genuine mental health issues, but she's labeling it as anxiety and it isn't anxiety.
She will never change, she's surrounded by enablers, that Krusty Kips is a freeloader and that video of her mother gardening in a storm for her tells us all we need to know.

Ps. I had to switch off Instagram last night after watching that video of her mum. I got quite upset. One day her mum won't be around and we should cherish the time we have with our loved ones. But that absolute idiot Grace was making fun of her and posting it online.. nasty nasty stuff
Have to agree with you

when I seen that it angered me .. the fact she thinks its gas her ma in a storm doin HER garden says it all really 😡

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.