Faces By Grace #19 Harvested basil but still has a crusty vagazzle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She does not give a flying duck about her ads. Mix veg instead of Mixed veg and Stable instead of staple………she’s a joke

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think the dublin make up academy need to start advising clients on what suits them. There is only a certain type of brow that brow lamination will work well on. Graces are vile, same as that Clem girl. Hers are awful aswell.

Reactions: 8
Just read her boring stories just now - sorry haven’t had much content - lots of personal stuff going on - I’ll be back with a bang next week - gosh the excitement is killing me 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I would rather that they bring IN a ‘let’s show off our hairy fannies’ campaign that see any more bleeping brow laminations. It’s like your creepy uncle in law with the thick mono brow that creeps you out by staring at family parties

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She does not give a flying duck about her ads. Mix veg instead of Mixed veg and Stable instead of staple………she’s a joke
It’s word for word what’s written on the packet 😂😂😂😂

Just read her boring stories just now - sorry haven’t had much content - lots of personal stuff going on - I’ll be back with a bang next week - gosh the excitement is killing me 😂😂
Try and get some sleep in anticipation 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Can we have a thread where we just give out about innocuous things that influencers do that annoy us?! I see “Golden” by Harry Styles has become the influencer song de jour, replacing sunset lover and watermelon sugar. Grace should cop on to this and start using it sometime around spring 2021

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Zen Jen telling her she’s the best cook! Calm down there Jen it’s frozen veg 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Sorry.... her latest grid post..... the green Isle frozen veg are a STABLE in her freezer? Don't ye mean staple ye daft mare? Swear.. every one of her ads have spelling errors or wrong words... Scarlet for yer ma for having ye 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sorry.... her latest grid post..... the green Isle frozen veg are a STABLE in her freezer? Don't ye mean staple ye daft mare? Swear.. every one of her ads have spelling errors or wrong words... Scarlet for yer ma for having ye 🙈🙈🙈
Must be some size freezer to fit a Stable in..

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.