Faces by Grace #17 half woman, half bed. Can't feed herself, so calls Krips instead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for FBG thanks to @josephsgal

Mod edit, thread title was messed up as didn't start in the right format and didn't have the tag. Please report when you start a new thread

Thank you Mod ! Was half asleep 😀

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
She had 8000 swipe ups from the Af linked spanx! I'm sure not everyone bought them and were just having a nose at the price.. but imagine a good portion converted to sales. Anyone have any idea the sort of commission on these links?

Reactions: 12
The reason her carpet looks “smooth” in that new pic is not because of photoshop but because that’s what happens when you don’t Hoover it! 🤣 that’s alllll I could see in her tan video was how flattened or “smooth” her carpet looks🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She had 8000 swipe up because people are nosey I wanted to see how much they were €110 if anyone is interested 😂 Kips packing the bag was comical her big boring monotone voice how is she still getting work she wouldn’t influence me to buy teabags

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Jesus could she be any less interested in Sienna. The dirty look she gave her when she interupted her! Poor child. Next story and her reaction to Hayden is a LOT different, probably because he stayed asleep and she could look after herself abs her needs first. How dare Sienna interrupt that?! Don't you know Sienna that Mammys needs come first, second and third? Now off you go to Creche so Mammy can have her "me time".

• Sad
Reactions: 55
That would be a lovely outfit on her with a pair of white trainers rather than the boots

Reactions: 8
Little Sienna saying her pjs are so comfy 💔 But no PJ day for her , boot out the door 💔

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
That video this morning was recorded last week when she got her hair done, no way is that this morning.
‘Get up, have a shower’.... yep Grace that’s what normal people do every day ... don’t try to make it sound like you’re found the covid cure 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
That video this morning was recorded last week when she got her hair done, no way is that this morning.
‘Get up, have a shower’.... yep Grace that’s what normal people do every day ... don’t try to make it sound like you’re found the covid cure 🙄
Absolutely, definitely not this morning.

Reactions: 11
Jesus the poor kid, put the poxy phone down and give your daughter some “her time” before you ship her off!! Nobody cares that you managed to adult this morning! A revelation, get up and get washed and dressed 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Jesus could she be any less interested in Sienna. The dirty look she gave her when she interupted her! Poor child. Next story and her reaction to Hayden is a LOT different, probably because he stayed asleep and she could look after herself abs her needs first. How dare Sienna interrupt that?! Don't you know Sienna that Mammys needs come first, second and third? Now off you go to Creche so Mammy can have her "me time".
Omg I thought the exact same not even a smile did she give her just kept talking to the camera cause obviously it’s more important to let Instagram know she got up showered and isn’t sitting around doing nothing like always rather than give her child abit of attention! Straight to creshe for sienna 😂

Reactions: 16
She had 8000 swipe ups from the Af linked spanx! I'm sure not everyone bought them and were just having a nose at the price.. but imagine a good portion converted to sales. Anyone have any idea the sort of commission on these links?
5-7% is standard, can be as high as 10%

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Yes totally noticed the dirty look, she is a disgrace. The baby is asleep - he isn’t a baby. She is so impersonal with her own children. When she is talking it’s like she is struggling to string the sentence together - very strange

Reactions: 21
Sienna is an absolutely beautiful child who seems to be a bright, enthusiastic and intelligent little girl. She will be running rings around her lazy mammy in a few years. The look of disgust Grace throws her when she interrupts her waffling about herself is sad to see. Well done Grace, you got up and dressed and threw a bit of make up on like the rest of the country. Pat on the back for you. How would this woman cope in the real world?

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.