Faces by grace #15 The gowl in the dirty towel.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t put my finger on it but she looks so strange here
That make up is absolutely atrocious. A disgrace in fact. She's supposed to be a professional MUA. I'd say the brand are cringing at the end result. Serves then right though for employing the lazy lump.

Reactions: 15
Looks like she came out of a swimming pool and her face is all wet

Reactions: 3
Sweet Jesus 😳.... Just had a look as up the walls today... The make up. Wtf? It looks horrendous.. Even I could do a better job then that and I'm shite with eye makeup... Was she drunk putting it on 😜?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Definitely something a bit off on this post.... is she reading it out or something? There is no excitement or joy in her voice.....
yeah she’s coming across very insecure or something.. a different grace to what was on her live this morning with sabby.. she sat back as confident and smug as you could imagine! But then again it was all about her so she was probably more interested in that!

Are Failte Ireland and Discover Ireland the same body?
No they are not but others have mentioned failte Ireland also so must be some link. I hope it's not discover ireland that are paying for it, maybe she sent the invoice to failte Ireland instead. It was a script that's why she was so robotic. Tríona mccartey said almost the exact same

Since just yesterday this is a list of stuff shes got and used.. all gifted,

Vitalebra tan

Lydia millen tan pack

Plant apothecary stuff which includes :face cleaner,
Bath soak,
2 body washes,
Toner

Maura Higgins inglot pallet

Katvon d gloss

Rimmel London stuff

Charlotte tilbury stuff

Garnier restore cream and sleeping oil

Hemp vodka with mixer and shaker

That's one 24 hour period .... and that's just what shes showed... 😳

Ali d said her press is full of xmas stuff that she was sent... so this is when the packages ramp up...

Crazy amount of 'stuff'

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Her husband was only drink driving that night because she rang him and said she was going to do something to herself. He left the scene because he was trying to get to her, his father stayed behind at the scene.
Why didn’t he get a taxi then? Why didn’t the father drive then? No excuse to
Drink drive none at all period😡

thats a funny way of condoning drink driving......Her life mattered more than the man her husband hit and left for dead?
Gway and shite I’d say this was Mags only it’s not as aggressive as she is
Yes go get a taxi home or to wherever he was going no excuse at all to
Drink
Drive none at all pathetic excuse 🙄

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.