Faces by Grace #11 Grace ventura and the pet detectives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Top voted thread title @ItsBritneyB*itch

Edited to fit- Faces by Grace you big disgrace hiding her cat all over the place! Sing it, she will she will block you, she will she will block you!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Recap of last thread: Disgrace had a social media break after trying to make Orlaith and Dominques tragic life moments all about herself. Disgrace came back after her break to do a few ads and tell us her cah went missing. Last night zen jen had a vision that the cah was outside and mags found him magically. No sighting of krisps or baby hayden, location of sienna is unknown since her play date which she walked home from. Book club hasnt happened and still waiting for that post on sketchers. Think thats the lot fell free to add anything!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Yeah but is she going to get away with it ? So far she is ... it’s all going her way with all the publicity she’s getting already ! And .... she is sitting there laughing at us I reckon . I wish she doesn’t get away with this , and I really hope she doesn’t . What kind of an example for Pieta house is she ? She’s a disgusting human

Reactions: 14
Evoke should be ashamed of themselves for giving her even more attention and posting the article! Grace must be loving this!

Reactions: 20
Mags then straight in on the defensive.

I’m just warning ye all now- if ye question me or don’t agree with something I say, I’m gona get my older sister to come on and give out to ye.

ya I’m 31.

yer warned

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Hahahaha shame on us all!!!!
Why does Mags always get involved? I understand she wants to defend her sister but I think she actually makes things worse! She's always there lurking, ready to pounce...literally! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I feel sorry for any vulnerable people that believe them and go booking zen Jen or whatever her name is to give them some sort of “messages” or “signs” from loved ones .

Reactions: 12
Christ, absolutely lol'ing at the sister on the Evoke article. Sad or pathetic, not sure which😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 20
Mags then straight in on the defensive.

I’m just warning ye all now- if ye question me or don’t agree with something I say, I’m gona get my older sister to come on and give out to ye.

ya I’m 31.

yer warned
Where is she replying?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.