Faces by Grace #11 Grace ventura and the pet detectives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread suggestion . Many faces by grace but the one she won't wear is the is truth face. What a disgrace!

Reactions: 4
Compared to some big accounts Grace doesn't show her kids all that much, a few snippets here and there. The likes of Nicole from my boy blue and similar accounts are the ones I don't like, where their kids are constantly on show in the name of "awareness".

I still follow Grace but tend to flick through her stories because she really has no personality, her content is so dreary and outdated

Reactions: 5
Compared to some big accounts Grace doesn't show her kids all that much, a few snippets here and there. The likes of Nicole from my boy blue and similar accounts are the ones I don't like, where their kids are constantly on show in the name of "awareness".

I still follow Grace but tend to flick through her stories because she really has no personality, her content is so dreary and outdated
That’s probably because Grace doesn’t actually have her kids with her to show a lot of the time between play school, sleepovers with Anne, me time etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.