Fabulous Hannah

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know how she seems so stressed and busy with her dog business when she records herself packing 5 small orders in a vlog then says she's done then says she's tired... also not sure if she realises the absolute privilege of saying how she did no work all day cause she didn't feel up to it. I'd love to hear my bosses reaction to that

Reactions: 9
I can't stand that she's promoting that buying fake is okay.
I don’t know, I don’t agree with buying fakes (all the time) but it’s refreshing to see a influencer so transparent about affordability, it just makes the average audience feel normal

Reactions: 7
How can she say this is her full time job when she hasn’t uploaded in the past 2 weeks with no explanation. Wish I could just not show up to work😅

Reactions: 10
How can she say this is her full time job when she hasn’t uploaded in the past 2 weeks with no explanation. Wish I could just not show up to work😅
I don’t wanna sound like I’m fangirling or anything, but for at least one of the weeks she’s had Covid and said she wouldn’t be uploading because she was unwell with it - it’s fairly normal to have a week of work with Covid.

Reactions: 4
I just feel like somethings off on this vlog can’t put my finger on it I love Hannah but it’s like she’s a bit flat so it’s a bit forced

Reactions: 6
I just feel like somethings off on this vlog can’t put my finger on it I love Hannah but it’s like she’s a bit flat so it’s a bit forced
I’ll give her the benefit of the doubt and assume she’s still run down from covid… but I do think she’s lost her passion for YouTube.

Reactions: 7
Thought the vlog was a bit... off? She said she bought her Dad’s Father’s Day card.. what? For June next year?!

Reactions: 4
Thought the vlog was a bit... off? She said she bought her Dad’s Father’s Day card.. what? For June next year?!
probably meant she bought the father’s day card beginning of june so bought her friends cards at the same time

Reactions: 2
I do think the "I quit fake tan" thing is a bit premature... it's only been what, a week? And like she said, she hasn't been told any social events yet and is still planning to tan for her cousin's wedding. I'm really supportive of it but I think she should give it time to see how she actually feels before making it a vlog title 🙄

Reactions: 2
Did anyone else clock in one of the recent vlogs when she started moaning about something then said ‘I better stop there otherwise the hate forums will start’… defo reads here

Reactions: 5
I actually would consider buying that dog mat bag she keeps going on about but she makes her products to her own tastes only.... why only offer the products in neutrals? Boring get some personality!

Reactions: 5
So she doesn’t upload for 2 weeks, comes back with 1 vlog and has decided not to upload again this week? I’m sorry I know mental health is important but she uploads 1 video a week and she can’t even manage that. I think she needs to come out and say she doesn’t want to do YouTube anymore but she won’t as it pays well for how little she does.

Reactions: 9