Fabulous Hannah

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t see any effort in her YouTube channel anymore since she started her business, it all seems disingenuous and fake but she won’t give it up because it’s what she earns the most money from.. you can tell she doesn’t enjoy it when we get a 10 minute week in her life or a poxy office tour
Or what I eat in a day

Reactions: 1
Her videos are so dull and repetitive and I’ve thought she’s always been a bit of a spoilt princess at home personally. She definitely is clinging on for the money so I’d presume she’d give it up if Sunnyside gets big enough.

Her making her dog her whole personality trait and talking about it like she’s an actual first time mum is what put me off her videos though. I love my dogs more than anything but jesus, the way she goes on about Sunny is tragic.

I get the impression she tries to act like she’s not bothered about being single and still living at home and being the spoilt youngest child and uses the ‘I’m a boss girl business owner’ vibe to overcompensate for that when really all she ever used to bang on about was getting married young and having babies young and starting her family so I think that gets to her more than she lets on.

Reactions: 5
Her videos are so dull and repetitive and I’ve thought she’s always been a bit of a spoilt princess at home personally. She definitely is clinging on for the money so I’d presume she’d give it up if Sunnyside gets big enough.

Her making her dog her whole personality trait and talking about it like she’s an actual first time mum is what put me off her videos though. I love my dogs more than anything but jesus, the way she goes on about Sunny is tragic.

I get the impression she tries to act like she’s not bothered about being single and still living at home and being the spoilt youngest child and uses the ‘I’m a boss girl business owner’ vibe to overcompensate for that when really all she ever used to bang on about was getting married young and having babies young and starting her family so I think that gets to her more than she lets on.
I'd say that really gets to her, and that's why Sunny is the centre of her world, because she really wants a family. She doesn't seem to ever leave the house to meet anyone though unless she just doesn't film that because she wants to have the "wholesome" vibe. She was actually the first youtuber I ever found and enjoyed watching so I'd love if she was just honest with us and said her heart isn't in it! I love the long weekly vlogs early in lockdown but they are rubbish now, better off not posting than posting a 10 minute dull video or ANOTHER declutter of her hair and skin products 😭

Reactions: 3
you both took the words out of my mouth! I’ve got dogs, had them all my life and I get the love for them I truly do, but as someone who also has two kids I find it infuriating and slightly insulting to compare it to having a baby? Like no Hannah, it’s not the same. I get not everybody wants babies and their pets are their world but the way she goes on about being up early with the dogs and comparing it to having a child etc I just think she’s completely deluded? You can tell she’s secretly fuming she’s not got married and had kids yet too. She posted a picture to her grid on Insta not that long ago looking into the backseat of her car pretending it was future her shouting at her kids? So strange and deffo not something someone who was living their ‘best single life’ would do.
i used to love her vlogs and I think she’s still unproblematic and a genuine person but making her dog her whole personality it’s just so boring. I can’t imagine she makes that much money from ads as she’s only really doing surf shark sponsored videos? She’s just in it for the Pr stuff I’d say.

Reactions: 2
I actually adore my dog the way she adores Sunny. I also have a small golden pup and I'm in my mid twenties. So I relate to her on that level probably too much 😂 my comments come from a place of missing her passion for youtube and the absolute laziness and lack of effort in her channel, I think a 10 min video once a week is embarrassing I jus't don't even see how Sunnyside can be performing that well, it's crazy to me. I actually bought a harness from her and didn't like the quality or feel of the harness at all and never even used it. So expensive too

Reactions: 1
Another boring vlog:sleep: I’ve realised she can’t seem to do anything without her mum.. can’t go to choose a paint colour on her own, or even walk her own dog without her. She’s gonna have a shock when she moves out and has to start doing things by herself

Nah, I reckon it’s early days which is why she’s not sharing it and he’ll realise soon she’s a grade a clinger and run for the hills.

Or he’s not real…. Interesting how she only announces it now after we’ve said about her being single and lonely on here as well 👀

I can’t imagine many boys being down for her strange dog obsession and pressure for babies and marriage in the next six months. Remember how she was with her ex talking about their kids after being together like 2 months.

Reactions: 6
On her story she said she’s not been single for “quite a while”.. I don’t know how or why influencers feel the need to be cryptic. I get not sharing his name or Instagram or posting photos but saying they’ve been together x number of months isn’t really super private info

Reactions: 7
I won’t lie I’m so so so happy for her and she’s one of them influencers that I just don’t mind if it’s kept a secret because she is genuinely a nice person

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I won’t lie I’m so so so happy for her and she’s one of them influencers that I just don’t mind if it’s kept a secret because she is genuinely a nice person
Same. & I feel like she's not doing it for the drama or to get people talking - she genuinely wants to keep her private life private.

Reactions: 8
Same. & I feel like she's not doing it for the drama or to get people talking - she genuinely wants to keep her private life private.
I don’t mind either, as long as she doesn’t suddenly wanna be public about it when there’s money to be made from wedding/family content…

Reactions: 5
I know I shouldn't but I feel personally offended that she has never mentioned it on her channel. To me that just comes off as not very genuine and harder to trust as an influencer. Always saying I share everything with you guys etc but having a secret bf for 'quite a while' !

Or he’s not real…. Interesting how she only announces it now after we’ve said about her being single and lonely on here as well 👀
omg this is for sure why she is saying it today, definitely can't be a coincidence this is when she chooses to share when she could have done so any time....

having a boyfriend also explains why her content has gone down the drain! She always had time to do youtube now it will take too much focus away from her pregnant in 6 months plans

Last edited:
Does anyone else find it weird timing she finally goes off her anti-depressant after being on it for like 8 years? Now that she's in a relationship she suddenly no longer needs to be medicated. Is it because she feels judged by her boyfriend, or does wanting to be a young mum and wife actually cause her to need medication just because she didn't have a boyfriend then as soon as she gets one she is well again?? Because it that's all it took, then she wasn't chemically imbalanced and never should have been prescribed them, she was just desperate for a man?! I think it's really bizarre and can't be a coincidence that her whole happiness seems to depend on having a boyfriend?? She needs to learn self confidence and self love

Reactions: 4
I don't think she came off them when she was with Tom though.

I say good on her though. It's nice to hear someone talking so openly about being on anti depressaants, regardless of what the reason was.

Reactions: 8
I rate her for her answer re the Saccone Joly saga, a little bit walking on eggshells but at least she said something !

Reactions: 7