Fabulous Hannah

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her views have gone sooooo low!! She tried stopping her weekly vlogs but people weren't happy. She was posting videos like 15 mins long and it was meant to be a week - her life must have become super boring to cut them down so much. Really lost her viewers when she stopped putting the effort in it became obvious!
I used to like watching her videos but they're all the same recently - all she does is talk to the camera and show her dog. Throw in a clothing haul here and there.

Reactions: 10
I used to like watching her videos but they're all the same recently - all she does is talk to the camera and show her dog. Throw in a clothing haul here and there.
I find her very dull since lockdown ended actually whereas that has the opposite effect on most youtubers! I love her dog content I have to say but I cannot watch another de-clutter video from her.... I just feel like she is so over youtube and wants all these small side businesses instead.

Reactions: 6
Guys I think she read my post and posted ANOTHER de-clutter video this week just for me ......❤ How can clean the same spot this many times!!! I know she can do such good content so why keep doing this??

Reactions: 2
Guys I think she read my post and posted ANOTHER de-clutter video this week just for me ......❤ How can clean the same spot this many times!!! I know she can do such good content so why keep doing this??
I thought the same this morning! I think it would be better if she stopped the vlogs because it seems she’s pretty busy with her new business/the house then do the vlogs again when she can dedicate more time?

Reactions: 5
I'm still subbed to her but never really watch her content anymore... seems like she is maybe going through some stuff and just isn't herself right now? I know some people don't like going out loads etc and doing lots of things, but she never seems to do anything at all anymore? Like she is just always at home all day every day. I know that her job involves a lot of working from home but she just seems to live such a sheltered life - there's only so much content she can make from that lol

Her content has become very boring and repetitive:
I thought buying a house might give her some ideas and moving vlogs are always popular but it sounds like she won’t be moving for at least a year (I think the house she bought has tenants in it currently)

I used to really look forward to her videos on a Sunday so it such a shame that they've gone so boring and lacking any new ideas and thought. No come shop with mes, no walks, no garden centres, no baking segements. I agree, she should just quit the vlogs for now and re-assess if she can fit them in because no vlog is better than a half-assed vlog when we know what content she is capable of producing.

She also started two 'series' awhile back, one agony aunt style and one eating food from different cultures. She gave up on both quickly it seems. And then posted about wanting to lose weight which I found very bizarre as her figure is perfect. I think the pressures of her job and her image are getting to her. Maybe time to step back and just focus on the small business for awhile.....

Hope she decides what direction to go soon!!

Reactions: 3
At least it’s not a weekly vlog today and she’s switched it up!

Reactions: 4
I think it must be hard for her when she wants this job but also wants to be so private and so many other youtubers in her lane are so open about everything, it must be hard to find the balance. Wholesome content doesnt have to be boring but she is struggling. I like her weekly vlogs honestly I didn't find them boring or repetitive, what I started to dislike about her and her content was when they got sooo short and really lacked effort and thought!

Reactions: 8
I saw hannah the other night in the supermarket! She was shorter in real life than I imagined she would be 😂

Reactions: 1
Her money seems endless!!! Has she bought or is she renting her new office space? She makes a 10 minute video once a week and has barely any insta content. How is she doing so well?? Or do her parents fund her life? She seems like a princess at home

Reactions: 8
Her money seems endless!!! Has she bought or is she renting her new office space? She makes a 10 minute video once a week and has barely any insta content. How is she doing so well?? Or do her parents fund her life? She seems like a princess at home
Her new business Sunnyside seems to be doing really well. Plus I think she has invested in property.

Reactions: 1
shes renting the office space I believe.
And then the house she recently bought is currently rented out (and she has another rental in Leeds) so she’ll probably be having both mortgages covered.
So she won’t have many outgoings While still living with her parents

I don’t see any effort in her YouTube channel anymore since she started her business, it all seems disingenuous and fake but she won’t give it up because it’s what she earns the most money from.. you can tell she doesn’t enjoy it when we get a 10 minute week in her life or a poxy office tour

I don’t see any effort in her YouTube channel anymore since she started her business, it all seems disingenuous and fake but she won’t give it up because it’s what she earns the most money from.. you can tell she doesn’t enjoy it when we get a 10 minute week in her life or a poxy office tour
could not agree more. I like Fab Han and would love to see two videos a week or at least one 20-30 min video per week but a single 10 min video just proves how much she doesn't care about her channel anymore and just does it now for the income. It's been obvious for many many months at this stage :(

• Sad
Reactions: 4