Fabulous Hannah

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love Hannah! Discovered her just before Christmas
same! I love her content..I know some aren't as keen in the dog content but im actually a fan a love seeing it. maybe because I just love dogs and have a cavapoo myself.

Reactions: 2
Sorry for the late reply, but Shein have good affordable rings! Only thing is you have to paint them with clear nail polish so they don't go black but they're really affordable and pretty 😊
Paint them with clear nail polish? I’ve never heard of that hack 😦

I was a long time viewer and supporter but I have to admit her CANDID clothing launch left a bad taste in my mouth.

She launched it with a video talking about how inclusivity was a huge motivation for her with the line, which is why she made sure they had a huge size range (XS-3XL I’m pretty sure). Me and my little sister were huge fans and I was so impressed with this as I know a lot of other merch launches have limited sizing, and was excited my sister would actually be able to have merch that fit her. I thought a lot of Han and this confirmed for me that she must be a lovely person to have made sure an adequate size range was available.

So I of course show my sister the video (she is 18 but has a learning disability so comes across much younger) and she is so excited. I tell her she can pick out a few items and I’ll order them for her, and she’s thrilled - especially with the chance of winning a necklace for anyone who orders within the first 48 hours. I click on to order quickly for her only to find sizes S-XL available - 4 sizes just not available on launch day which is half the inventory. The XL wouldn’t have been big enough for my sister so I emailed their customer service enquiring when these additional sizes would be available, as they had been promised in Hans video. I also DMd her on Instagram and saw others comment on the video and on her insta posts. I never got a response anywhere, which I half expected on her Instagram, but not through CANDIDs customer support email. As a new company surely you’d want to be on top of customer queries and issues?

So I could not place an order, neither could anyone over a size 14 - 16, and my sister was devastated after getting her hopes up because of the video. I thought it was especially gross due to the competition element of ordering. It excluded half the would be customers from having a chance of winning - but then expected them to still purchase a few weeks later when they decided to stock these sizes???? I get that maybe it took longer to stock all these sizes but IMO the launch should have been delayed to ensure you have all of the sizes you are promising if you are so passionate about inclusivity. At the very least it should have been addressed in your video, or even an insta story explaining? But to not receive any explanation, even from your customer service department after contacting I think is awful. Sorry this I such old news but she posted today about new launches for CANDID and got mad all over again remembering 😅

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I was a long time viewer and supporter but I have to admit her CANDID clothing launch left a bad taste in my mouth.

She launched it with a video talking about how inclusivity was a huge motivation for her with the line, which is why she made sure they had a huge size range (XS-3XL I’m pretty sure). Me and my little sister were huge fans and I was so impressed with this as I know a lot of other merch launches have limited sizing, and was excited my sister would actually be able to have merch that fit her. I thought a lot of Han and this confirmed for me that she must be a lovely person to have made sure an adequate size range was available.

So I of course show my sister the video (she is 18 but has a learning disability so comes across much younger) and she is so excited. I tell her she can pick out a few items and I’ll order them for her, and she’s thrilled - especially with the chance of winning a necklace for anyone who orders within the first 48 hours. I click on to order quickly for her only to find sizes S-XL available - 4 sizes just not available on launch day which is half the inventory. The XL wouldn’t have been big enough for my sister so I emailed their customer service enquiring when these additional sizes would be available, as they had been promised in Hans video. I also DMd her on Instagram and saw others comment on the video and on her insta posts. I never got a response anywhere, which I half expected on her Instagram, but not through CANDIDs customer support email. As a new company surely you’d want to be on top of customer queries and issues?

So I could not place an order, neither could anyone over a size 14 - 16, and my sister was devastated after getting her hopes up because of the video. I thought it was especially gross due to the competition element of ordering. It excluded half the would be customers from having a chance of winning - but then expected them to still purchase a few weeks later when they decided to stock these sizes???? I get that maybe it took longer to stock all these sizes but IMO the launch should have been delayed to ensure you have all of the sizes you are promising if you are so passionate about inclusivity. At the very least it should have been addressed in your video, or even an insta story explaining? But to not receive any explanation, even from your customer service department after contacting I think is awful. Sorry this I such old news but she posted today about new launches for CANDID and got mad all over again remembering 😅
oh no i feel so bad for your little sister! :( have you received a response?

oh no i feel so bad for your little sister! :( have you received a response?
Yeah she was really upset by the experience ☹ It might have been a little disappointing for a typical 18 year old fan, but due to her disability she just really couldn’t understand the logistics and ‘why’ of it. I obviously tried explaining it but in her mind she saw it as Hannah lying (obviously I know this wouldn’t have been Han’s intention but my sister views things in very black and white ways). She still watches the occasional video if it looks interesting to her but she’s not the huge fan she used to be.

And nope 😅 I just went to check my emails to see when I actually sent it (May 4th) and found this automated response from them about when I could expect to hear back;

Your email has been received and is being reviewed by our customer support team. We'll be back in touch as soon as possible.

Please note our support hours are 9am - 5pm GMT Monday to Friday. Please allow up to 48 hours for our team to respond requests during busy periods.

48 hours? It’s been nearly 11 months 🤣

• Sad
I’ve always liked her and found her really genuine but since she got the dog, she really grates on me. It’s like she’s the only person in the world with a dog! It’s lovely she’s so well looked after but I just find it way too OTT.😬

Reactions: 6
Does anyone know what her last name is? I've tried to see if she's mentioned it anywhere but I can't seem to find anything, was just curious haha
I believe her last name is 'Every'. I have no idea when but I remember a good few years ago now she mentioned it somewhere or something! I think it's a really nice/unusual surname so I've always remembered it haha.
Sorry you both sent this ages agoooo but I just found and re read this thread. I think you’re right about Every. I just googled hannah Every along with the name of her secondary school (I live in the same town as hannah and know people who went to school with her, which is how I know which school it is) and I found a news article from 2014 where she was quoted talking about the head teacher. (I won’t share the article as that gives away exactly where she lives which isn’t fair). It said her name and that she was 16 which sounds about right if it was written in 2014 (pretty sure she’s 22 or 23 now?). But I agree it’s a lovely surname.

I really like her. I think she's so genuine and lovely. The only thing is her accent gets right on my nerves sometimes 😂

Came back here to say I really, really like Fab Han. She is so down to earth! Refreshing compared to other YouTubers of the same level, who seem to have totally lost touch with reality.

Reactions: 4
I’ve just been watching her recent what i eat in a day video and I couldn’t believe that she’s getting comments on her weight! someone asking if she’s pregnant is just nasty! personally I haven’t noticed a change in her appearance but even if other have, I 100% agree that nobody should be commenting about it! its sad that she’s taking those comments as a ‘reminder’ to eat more healthy.

Reactions: 9
Ive not had time to watch much YouTube recently so I’m not up to date on the vlogs but I saw on her insta story that she’s buying a house?! That’s amazing I’m so happy for her!! Although I’m sure I remember her saying a couple years ago that she already bought a house to let out, up north somewhere? Does anyone else remember that?

Reactions: 3
Ive not had time to watch much YouTube recently so I’m not up to date on the vlogs but I saw on her insta story that she’s buying a house?! That’s amazing I’m so happy for her!! Although I’m sure I remember her saying a couple years ago that she already bought a house to let out, up north somewhere? Does anyone else remember that?
yeah she owns a property in Leeds that she rents out.

Reactions: 1
I've not seen that much of her content but always got really good vibes from her. As loads of you have said, she seems so genuine and down to earth. She's stunning too!

Reactions: 1
i really like her but the fact that she made such a big deal out of a train ride to london when she doesn’t even live that far away… it made me realize how sheltered lives influencers live. like making such a big deal out of taking an hour long train to london and saying that you have anxiety because of it seems too much for me tbh.

i really like her but the fact that she made such a big deal out of a train ride to london when she doesn’t even live that far away… it made me realize how sheltered lives influencers live. like making such a big deal out of taking an hour long train to london and saying that you have anxiety because of it seems too much for me tbh.
I've not seen it but I don't blame her. I've friends who have worked from home or been walking to work throughout the pandemic, and they've found being on public transport again hard.

Reactions: 4
She’s on antidepressants - I don’t think she’s one that’s making it up for clout.

Her views have gone sooooo low!! She tried stopping her weekly vlogs but people weren't happy. She was posting videos like 15 mins long and it was meant to be a week - her life must have become super boring to cut them down so much. Really lost her viewers when she stopped putting the effort in it became obvious!