Fabulous Hannah

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really enjoyed watching Hannah a couple of years ago and I still dabble in her videos once in a while now, but she’s obsessed with her dog! I have found a lot of youtubers are the same - as soon as they get a dog, it’s their new personality, being a dog owner! ‘a day in the life of a puppy’ isn’t my sort of video. She seems genuinely lovely though like many of you have said.

Reactions: 9
I really enjoyed watching Hannah a couple of years ago and I still dabble in her videos once in a while now, but she’s obsessed with her dog! I have found a lot of youtubers are the same - as soon as they get a dog, it’s their new personality, being a dog owner! ‘a day in the life of a puppy’ isn’t my sort of video. She seems genuinely lovely though like many of you have said.
Agree with you. I usually watch all of her videos but today’s didn’t grab my attention. I don’t mind dogs being part of her content but not full videos on it!

Reactions: 1
Agree with you. I usually watch all of her videos but today’s didn’t grab my attention. I don’t mind dogs being part of her content but not full videos on it!
I still watch some of her videos, but I agree, there's a lot of dog content now.. I usually find myself skipping over those parts.

Reactions: 2
I think she is probably struggling with ideas a little.
It's a shame she seems to have made some 'steps back' with her anxiety during lockdown. It's good she recognises that though and hopefully once the pandemic is out of control she will start challenging herself out of her comfort zone a bit more again. She will find it quite difficult at first I expect

I think she is probably struggling with ideas a little.
It's a shame she seems to have made some 'steps back' with her anxiety during lockdown. It's good she recognises that though and hopefully once the pandemic is out of control she will start challenging herself out of her comfort zone a bit more again. She will find it quite difficult at first I expect
I do rate her for being open about that and being on antidepressants

Reactions: 3
Hannah never seems to get caught up in any drama and is a lovely breath of fresh air.
Having said that, I'd love to know if she still speaks to Alice and Becca.

Reactions: 3
Hannah never seems to get caught up in any drama and is a lovely breath of fresh air.
Having said that, I'd love to know if she still speaks to Alice and Becca.
her and Becca are definitely still friends (she mentions her every so often in vlogs) but think they both drifted from Alice.
She never seems to have drama but also doesn’t seem like she’s fake nice to everyone

I love Hannah not too keen on the dog content but do enjoy her blogs, she’s not really addressed the Gabby friendship ?
Her body’s insane on the latest lounge video!

What about her and Gaby?
I think Gabbie has said they’re still good friends just drifted as they’re both busy and have a lot going on. I don’t think there’s any drama there. Probably best for Hannah to distant herself from gabs though, she’s awful

Reactions: 7
her and Becca are definitely still friends (she mentions her every so often in vlogs) but think they both drifted from Alice.
She never seems to have drama but also doesn’t seem like she’s fake nice to everyone
Thanks! That's interesting because I think it was Alice who brought them together.

Does anybody know where Hannah gets her rings from? I’m looking for some reasonably priced silver rings and I like the ones she wears but none of her pictures are tagged with the company name 😳

Does anybody know where Hannah gets her rings from? I’m looking for some reasonably priced silver rings and I like the ones she wears but none of her pictures are tagged with the company name 😳
I know she's mentioned buying herself a Pandora ring in the past, but I don't know if they're all from there. I'd message her. 😊 How refreshing though to discover that someone doesn't constantly tag brands.

I know she's mentioned buying herself a Pandora ring in the past, but I don't know if they're all from there. I'd message her. 😊 How refreshing though to discover that someone doesn't constantly tag brands.
Thanks! 😊 and that’s a very good point! She isn’t trying to constantly advertise them and honestly, I went through so many of her posts where you can see her rings to see if they’re tagged and couldn’t find a single one 😂

She has a ring that was her gran’s wedding/engagement ring.
And she has a Tiffany ring (it’s like two Ts that meet in the middle).

do you have a picture of the rings you like??

She has a ring that was her gran’s wedding/engagement ring.
And she has a Tiffany ring (it’s like two Ts that meet in the middle).

do you have a picture of the rings you like??
These are the ones I noticed! Or if anyone has a recommendation of any reasonably priced silver rings I’d be grateful 😇

Attachments

These are the ones I noticed! Or if anyone has a recommendation of any reasonably priced silver rings I’d be grateful 😇
the ring In the second photo is her grandmas ring so probably no luck with that one.

The Roman numeral ring looks a bit like this:
Roman Numeral

and the flower one is a bit like this Pandora one
Pandora Daisy Ring

and I’m sure the T ring is this one from Tiffany by it’s £430!
Tiffany T ring

• Wow