Eyebrow growth serum?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s good to know, my brows are so thin and there is like a cm at the start that has gone, I’m not even fussed if that doesn’t grow, if it thickens what I do have they will look much better and I won’t be so self conscious if I have to face someone without them filled in.
ot gave me new growth underneath

Reactions: 1
I just want to say I started using the UKlash eyebrow serum a few days after the last post and my eyebrows look so much thicker, I can even see tiny hairs forming at the start of my brows and underneath. They look darker too so im reall excited to see how they look in another month.

Hi. I swear by rapidbrow!

I have been using it since 2015, my brows are naturally non existent but this stuff really made them grow. You have to keep using it for long term affects though unfortunately and it isn't cheap!

Rapidlash, however didn't do much for me x

Has anyone got any updates from using UKLash? Available on QVC and I’m considering it but it is spendy.

Has anyone got any updates from using UKLash? Available on QVC and I’m considering it but it is spendy.
Yes I really liked it, I have been using rapidbrow lately though as I had some look fantastic vouchers. Also seeing good results with this.

Yes I really liked it, I have been using rapidbrow lately though as I had some look fantastic vouchers. Also seeing good results with this.
Just ordered it! Excited to see, I have long lashes anyway but would love them to be fuller - I love the difference that people with extensions have, makes such a dramatic difference to appearance.

Just ordered it! Excited to see, I have long lashes anyway but would love them to be fuller - I love the difference that people with extensions have, makes such a dramatic difference to appearance.
Oh I thought I meant the uklash brow serum!! Well that was fantastic so I can imagine the lash serum is just as good.
I’m going to try and lash one next time I order my brow stuff.

Oh I thought I meant the uklash brow serum!! Well that was fantastic so I can imagine the lash serum is just as good.
I’m going to try and lash one next time I order my brow stuff.
I’ll let you know how I get on, read that it takes 8 weeks of constant use before you see a difference so will try and keep track.

I’ll let you know how I get on, read that it takes 8 weeks of constant use before you see a difference so will try and keep track.
Yes I hear you have to be consistent with these products to see a result. I started seeing an improvement after about a month.

Yes I hear you have to be consistent with these products to see a result. I started seeing an improvement after about a month.
I use UK Lash, on my second bottle now and I love it - it really works! I also use it on my eyebrows and it’s filled them out and filled in a bald patch 👍