Eyebrow growth serum?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone recommend an eyebrow growth serum for thin and balding brows? I over plucked mine as a teen and seriously hate that I have to fill mine in to look semi human.

I haven’t used a serum but I do use castor oil on them every night and they seem to be growing pretty well. I unfortunately don’t think anything topical will cause hair to grow if the follicle is gone though. Maybe also consider biotin or skin/hair/nail supplements.

Reactions: 2
Seen alot of bloggers recently recommending revitalash but it is so expensive. I got rapid lash and rapid brow but sadly neither seem to have made any difference to my sparse brows/lashes.

Reactions: 1
Thanks, it was worth a shot. I literally had 2 years of plucking then thin and they never really grew back in properly :cry:

I haven’t used a serum but I do use castor oil on them every night and they seem to be growing pretty well. I unfortunately don’t think anything topical will cause hair to grow if the follicle is gone though. Maybe also consider biotin or skin/hair/nail supplements.
I've seen castor oil recommended many times but never actually found it - do you get it from Boots/Superdrug? What section is it in? I'm being really thick haha

I got UKLASH for my lashes after I took my extensions off after 3 years and they literally grew really long within 3 weeks! They do one for eyebrows too. Definitely works on lashes so hopefully will on brows

I've been using revitalash on my lashes since May and am really impressed, its pricey but makes a huge difference! Based on my experience with the lash product i'd recommend trying their brow product.

I'm not 100% sure if it works on eyebrows but oh my does it work on lashes. If you can get your hands on Lumigan. Just don't get it in your eye. Also, if anyone can get it let me know where from 😂

I was watching QVC(dont judge me) and they were selling UKLash eyebrow serum and I was seriously tempted.

Rapid brow! I’ve used it for over a year and it’s really worked massively. My eyebrows are nearly fully grown in and I never thought they would grow properly! You do have to keep using it religiously and it’s not quick but I swear it does work.

Same here, tried a few things which helped but not enough, ended up getting my eyebrows tattooed - one of the better things I’ve done for myself as an adult. They look amazing, quite natural and I get so many compliments. I used to have no confidence because of my lack of eyebrows

Eyebrow tattooing scares me as i see so many looking bad and I would worry mine would be one of the bad ones :D

Just to say if you do try Rapidbrow.. get it off amazon! It’s always about £25 on there compared to £37 in boots! It’s legit I always get it from there.

I noticed that, I have actually just ordered the UKLash one from QVC as they have a 90 day money back guarantee.

Reactions: 2
There is something that deffo works on brows and lashes called Latisse/careprost/bimatoprost. You can get it online

I had bad lashes and brows as I used to pull them out, tried Rivatlash etc never worked, in a few months this stuff have grown hair back where I had bald spots. I used to get it from dermetica

That’s good to know, my brows are so thin and there is like a cm at the start that has gone, I’m not even fussed if that doesn’t grow, if it thickens what I do have they will look much better and I won’t be so self conscious if I have to face someone without them filled in.