Eyebrow growth serum, yes or no?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is a really random question but I've been toying with the idea of trying a serum to encourage eyebrow growth for a while now. I massively overplucked my poor brows during the 90s and I'm fed up of using tattoo brow pens to fill them in.

Has anybody actually tried a growth serum and do they really work? I figured lockdown was the perfect opportunity to try one if I can get hold of one that is. 🤔😂 x

I just bought castor oil apparently this helps but I'm hoping my stick thin eyebrows will be coaxed back to their full potential during this lockdown. Best time to try at least! Good luck!

Reactions: 1
No experience personally, but Lisa Dawson has used it, her eyebrows didn't properly grow back after chemo, she's on Instagram, can't see a post about on her account but if you message her, am sure she'll let you know which one worked for her.

I just bought castor oil apparently this helps but I'm hoping my stick thin eyebrows will be coaxed back to their full potential during this lockdown. Best time to try at least! Good luck!
Never heard the castor oil thing. Will check this out 👍 Thank you, I'm leaving them completely alone at the moment and hoping for the best 😂

No experience personally, but Lisa Dawson has used it, her eyebrows didn't properly grow back after chemo, she's on Instagram, can't see a post about on her account but if you message her, am sure she'll let you know which one worked for her.
Brill, thank you I'll have a nose x

Yes heard good things about castor oil over the years but never used it. Isn’t lilash brow
version supposed to be good?

Yes heard good things about castor oil over the years but never used it. Isn’t lilash brow
version supposed to be good?
Yes I think I've looked at that one. I've read so many reviews but was interested to hear from someone that's actually tried them. Castor oil sounds interesting for starters x

Hi, Rapidbrow also worked for me (and Rapidlash). I’m actually amazed that it works but I’ve got more eyebrows than I’ve had in many years.

Reactions: 2
Hi, Rapidbrow also worked for me (and Rapidlash). I’m actually amazed that it works but I’ve got more eyebrows than I’ve had in many years.
Amazing, thank you. I'm definitely going to give it a try I think. I would love to return to the eyebrows of my youth. First world problems, I know 😂

Same but then I watched a treatment being done and I don't know if I'm brave enough 😂 and apparently it needs re-doing fairly frequently which is annoying.
Yes its pricey too isnt it,what I wondered was if they can match the brows natural color,saw sample of a blondish woman with jet black one,looked awful

Yes its pricey too isnt it,what I wondered was if they can match the brows natural color,saw sample of a blondish woman with jet black one,looked awful
No it's quite a commitment. I was pretty shocked at the price considering it would probably need retouching after 2/3 months. I'm not sure how close the colour match is either. I'd rather try some online potions first 😂

Have a look at the ‘silly George’ lash growth serum, they have reviews/before&after on Instagram. There’s an offer on plus 10% off first orders. It doesn’t have the ingredients that can cause eye and skin pigment changed like some of the other serums.

I have mine microbladed! It costs me £200 and it last about 12/14 months before they could do with doing again. They are the exact same brown as the actual ‘hairs’!

I absolutely love the lilash serum for my lashes. They do an eyebrow serum too but not sure if it's as good

Have a look at the ‘silly George’ lash growth serum, they have reviews/before&after on Instagram. There’s an offer on plus 10% off first orders. It doesn’t have the ingredients that can cause eye and skin pigment changed like some of the other serums.
Thank you, they sound interesting I'll have a look 👍

Rapidbrow really does work! It has made a huge huge difference to my eyebrows but it does take time it’s not a fast fix. You need to do it twice a day religiously for it to work properly. My eyebrows are pretty good now but I still continue to use it. I get mine off amazon seems to be the cheapest. Amazon always change the price of it. Just had a look and it’s £27 right now but I paid about £19 a few months ago so keep an eye on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 2