Eyebrow growth serum, yes or no?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am completely clued up on this subject having spent a lot of time researching it. Lilash and Librow used to be fantastic, but they changed their formula about 3 years ago (something that they will deny if you ask them) and while it does still work better than using nothing, it is not worth the price tag. You can buy one called UKLash for a fraction of the price which works just as well.
If you want one that works, you need one with the active ingredient Bitamaprost. The only one I know of that uses it is Latisse, branded in the UK as MyLash. It is just as expensive as Lilash, but it works much better.
There are a couple of possible small side effects but it is worth it in my opinion, you can also use it on your brows.
Latisse/MyLash don’t advertise in the UK like Lilash do, presumably as the fact it contains Bitamaprost speaks for itself.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I am completely clued up on this subject having spent a lot of time researching it. Lilash and Librow used to be fantastic, but they changed their formula about 3 years ago (something that they will deny if you ask them) and while it does still work better than using nothing, it is not worth the price tag. You can buy one called UKLash for a fraction of the price which works just as well.
If you want one that works, you need one with the active ingredient Bitamaprost. The only one I know of that uses it is Latisse, branded in the UK as MyLash. It is just as expensive as Lilash, but it works much better.
There are a couple of possible small side effects but it is worth it in my opinion, you can also use it on your brows.
Latisse/MyLash don’t advertise in the UK like Lilash do, presumably as the fact it contains Bitamaprost speaks for itself.
Is that the ingredient that can change the pigmentation in your eyes/eyelids?

Is that the ingredient that can change the pigmentation in your eyes/eyelids?
that’s a possible side effect yes, although it has never happened to me. If the pigmentation changes in the skin around your eyes, when you stop using it they will go back to normal but if the colour in your iris change then this is a permanent change.

I have used lash extensions for years. My eyelashes are none existent without them. I started using Dermalmd Eyelash Growth Serum both in the morning and applying mascara then at night (3 coats) and I can definitely see a difference already. My lashes are growing back slowly and they are thick and healthy!

Reactions: 1