Eye Cream

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have really dry skin and under my eyes has went quite thin/hollow looking, I can also see fine lines starting to appear. Can anyone recommend a good hydrating eye cream? I have been looking at Kiehl's avocado cream and Clinique.

Reactions: 1
I love the khiels avocado cream. It’s lovely and hydrating and doesn’t irritate or migrate into your eyes. There’s no anti-aging ingredients in it though which is a shame. But for purely hydration I think it’s great. I use the lancome advanced genifique yeux too which is nice but can be pricey for an eye cream. I wait until there are offers on. I haven’t tried Clinique for years so can’t comment on that sorry. Hope this helps.

I have noticed fine lines and have quite dark circles anyway... took a chance and have purchased clinique moisture surge eye - 96 hour hydro filler concentrate, it has really good reviews. Look Fantastic have a good sale on and its £22.50 with the black Friday code on their website.

Image skincare eye creams are brilliant. May seem
Pricey but you can get them in therapie Black Friday sale. The vital c one is amazing for hydrating, de puffing and fine lines. If you want a more heavy duty one for anti ageing in their line go for the Max eye cream. Excellent products with active ingredients so work better than high street brands for a little more. A bottle will easily last you 6 months of morning and night use 😀 I couldn’t be without them xxx

I love the khiels avocado cream. It’s lovely and hydrating and doesn’t irritate or migrate into your eyes. There’s no anti-aging ingredients in it though which is a shame. But for purely hydration I think it’s great. I use the lancome advanced genifique yeux too which is nice but can be pricey for an eye cream. I wait until there are offers on. I haven’t tried Clinique for years so can’t comment on that sorry. Hope this helps.
Another vote for avocado eye cream. It really helped soothe quite terrible dermatitis I had around my eyes. If your skin is overly sensitized I wouldn't recommend putting it on straight away but you haven't mentioned anything like that.

As said above, theres no anti ageing in it, but dry skin can cause fine lines too so still really good for your skin.

Reactions: 2
I’m no expert but if you have problem skin all over your face, an eye cream alone might not help. It might be worth looking into your routine - what other products do you currently use? Are you getting enough sleep? Enough water through the day? Enough fruit and veggies?

During lockdown 1 I changed up my routine entirely and went from basically just cleanse/ moisturise to cleanse, serum, eye cream, SPF and moisturise and then a totally separate evening routine. I can massively see a difference months on but I had to start from scratch and change it all in order to make a difference!

As for specific brands, I am a glossier gal for sure. All their products agree with my skin perfectly (late 20’s) and I’ve been able to achieve super glowy skin sans makeup now to the point where I get asked what foundation I’m wearing when it’s NONE.

Take care of your skin as you’re in it 24/7 and yeah maybe look at your routine as a whole because I don’t think 1 product will achieve a dramatic difference unfortunately x

I’m no expert but if you have problem skin all over your face, an eye cream alone might not help. It might be worth looking into your routine - what other products do you currently use? Are you getting enough sleep? Enough water through the day? Enough fruit and veggies?

During lockdown 1 I changed up my routine entirely and went from basically just cleanse/ moisturise to cleanse, serum, eye cream, SPF and moisturise and then a totally separate evening routine. I can massively see a difference months on but I had to start from scratch and change it all in order to make a difference!

As for specific brands, I am a glossier gal for sure. All their products agree with my skin perfectly (late 20’s) and I’ve been able to achieve super glowy skin sans makeup now to the point where I get asked what foundation I’m wearing when it’s NONE.

Take care of your skin as you’re in it 24/7 and yeah maybe look at your routine as a whole because I don’t think 1 product will achieve a dramatic difference unfortunately x

Thanks for the advice.
I have eczema which causes the dry skin and thin skin from using steroid cream, I have my other products that I use I am just looking for a new eye cream.

Thanks for the advice.
I have eczema which causes the dry skin and thin skin from using steroid cream, I have my other products that I use I am just looking for a new eye cream.

Ah I feel you! I really do recommend glossiers bubble wrap then, it’s very gentle and doesn’t cause milia or anything x