Ex-Love Islanders #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone see bombshell Rachel from last summers (2021) Love Island Instagram stories? Inappropriate behaviour by the staff member yes but filing a police report? Bit OTT

I have got the impression before she thinks she super famous after her short stint on there
This is a joke šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ to publicly blame the A&E is ridiculous, to file a police report is ridiculous. It will go nowhere. Itā€™s not the nurses fault if the receptionist was rude to you. And I highly doubt someone ripped a cannula out her arm to intentionally cause her pain. However for me, if youā€™re in A&E and you have the option to choose to go home cause youā€™re exhausted from waiting, you shouldnā€™t be there in the first place so her story backfires on her for me.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Anyone see bombshell Rachel from last summers (2021) Love Island Instagram stories? Inappropriate behaviour by the staff member yes but filing a police report? Bit OTT

I have got the impression before she thinks she super famous after her short stint on there
Am I the only one who doesnā€™t see the issue šŸ˜‚ why that reaction to asking if youā€™ve been on LI? šŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sheā€™s just trying to get in the papers Iā€™d say. If this health issue was so secret and she was trying to be discreet about it would she in her hole post it to her story. sheā€™ll be in the daily mail tomorrow

Reactions: 9

All this reads to me is that she is desperate for people to ask her what this very personal issue is? Also, what has newborn babies being present for to do with itā€¦.unless she wants people to do some reaching.
I would pay money to see the police officerā€™s reaction to ā€œā€˜scuse me officer, Iā€™d like to report a crime. The bad man on reception asked me if I was on Love Islandā€¦please go and arrest him immediately.ā€ šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.