Eurovision Song Contest 2022 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg, i never thought in my lifetime I’d ever see us hosting!🤯😭

Get Rylan in the green room!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Well let’s be honest, this is more than likely the only way the UK will get to host!
We need lots of Rylan and lashings of Graham Norton. I do hope that there is a sincere effort to make things as ‘Ukrainian’ as possible - we really need to acknowledge that they were the actual winners.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Please not Holly Willoughbabyvoice or any of the feckwits that the BBC had presenting Glastonbury this year!

Reactions: 8
This is so exciting!!!!!!!!

I just really hope the BBC doesn't mess it up with some weird staging concept or whatever. Also hoping the tickets release at a normal time, so often it seems that tickets get released stupidly close to the contest

Reactions: 3
I think regardless of the date I’ll go to a semi final anyway (if I can get tickets) as I’m just excited we’re hosting!!!

• Heart
For selfish purpose, I’d love Birmingham but I can see it going to Glasgow

But wherever it is, I do not want to see Amanda Holden within 100 miles of it!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
For selfish purpose, I’d love Birmingham but I can see it going to Glasgow
For selfish purposes I hope it's not London

Can anyone give an estimate of when we will know the host city for sure?

Reactions: 2
For selfish purposes I hope it's not London

Can anyone give an estimate of when we will know the host city for sure?
I live in London but think it would be a mistake to have it here, London has enough publicity for tourism as it is, it would be nice to promote another area of the country imo

I don’t think it will be London, I have a feeling it will be a Scottish city or somewhere like Birmingham or Newcastle. I’d love Bristol but I think it’s unlikely.

Reactions: 1
I can’t see it being London either, I don’t know why but I just feel the BBC will move away from it 🤔

If we’re going off what happened this year, Turin announced their bid early July and were the host come early October so we’re looking maybe early November?

I don’t think it will be London, I have a feeling it will be a Scottish city or somewhere like Birmingham or Newcastle. I’d love Bristol but I think it’s unlikely.
If it’s Newcastle I’ll be braying the door down in anticipation ahahaha.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
i can see mediacityuk in salford or ovo hydro in glasgow, but birmingham might use the commonwealth games to prove they're capable. i did see that liverpool is apparently fan favourite from a poll but idk if the m&s bank arena is big enough (but could also use the convention centre next door). it's usually the week before or on my bday so selfishly hoping it stays that way!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.