Eugenia Cooney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m shocked there isn’t a thread about her here. I don’t want to bash her too much because she’s clearly very unwell, but my god she is not looking good. I don’t think we’ll be seeing much more of her unfortunately ?

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I just can't understand why she hasn't been sectioned. She is on the verge of death. Where are her parents? Where are the health professionals?

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Oh that poor sweet girl. My heart just went out to her when I had a quick look at her IG account. I really, really hope that she manages to get the much-needed help and support that she so desperately needs.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It’s so sad to watch her wasting away.
I really hope she gets the help she needs. Her mom is around and has been in some of her videos but I guess it’s a difficult situation ☹

Reactions: 1
I know people who have been hospitalised due to anorexia and they are not as scarily close to death as this poor lady. Why haven't her friends and family encouraged hospitalization?!

Reactions: 9
I read on her Twitter account that she's taking a break from social media and working privately with her doctor. I so hope this is true and that it's not too late

Reactions: 5
I watched about 30 seconds of her and was upset the rest of the night. So sad to see. She’s not long for this world unless she gets serious help very quickly

Reactions: 3
It it certain that she's anorexic? I've seen a few of her videos here and there, and I know it's probably likely but I also wonder if maybe she has something else wrong with her that makes her even more thin?

Also, I saw a video showing how weird/creepy her parents are. I get the vibe that her dad sexually abuses her and possibly her mom too, or maybe her mom just allows it. bleeping disgusting the way he talked about her. I think that could be a huge factor. She seems so sweet, I really do hope the best for her in the end.

• Wow
It breaks my heart seeing her videos. I just really hope she's receiving and accepting help, and that she gets healthy.

Do you think she will return to Youtube ? I honestly thought she would never get help and although I am not a huge fan it was very difficult to see someone slowly killing themselves. I was pleased to see a recent photo of her looking healthy and happy and hope she inspires other young girls who suffer to get help.

I wasn't aware she was finally getting help so just been to have a little look on YouTube... She already looks so much better. I genuinely thought it was not going to end well for her and she would soon be dead. I hope she continues her recovery.

Reactions: 4
the photo was on the Instagram of her hairdresser and I was shocked..just her face, she looks so healthy and happy. Whilst she could help many people..I hope she focuses on herself first.

the photo was on the Instagram of her hairdresser and I was shocked..just her face, she looks so healthy and happy. Whilst she could help many people..I hope she focuses on herself first.
What photo? Is it new? I saw a photo of her a few weeks ago if it’s the one you are talking about. I think a hairdresser or mua posted it and she looked a lot more well, facially at least. Hope she is doing better and will not be triggered into her old ways by people saying she looks “healthy”.

What photo? Is it new? I saw a photo of her a few weeks ago if it’s the one you are talking about. I think a hairdresser or mua posted it and she looked a lot more well, facially at least. Hope she is doing better and will not be triggered into her old ways by people saying she looks “healthy”.
Yeah it was the one her hairdresser posted. I just wish people like Onision would stop talking about her/making videos on her and acting as if they 'helped' her recover. :rolleyes:

It’s good to see her looking “well” But I feel for her, watching her on the Shane Dawson documentary my heart goes out to her more than It ever had before.
I hope she’s not just saying what she knows people want to hear.
And that she’s far enough in recovery to do this type of interview.
As soon as she starts talking about her anorexia you can feel how uncomfortable she is.
Considering this is the first time she’s talked about her illness publicly it’s not a shock.
Shane doesn’t have the same illness as Eugenia, I don’t like the comparison he’s making, it’s completely different, yes he has body dysmorphia, he’s been bulimic, but her illness is obviously so much more than weight.

Honest opinion I think it’s too soon for her to do this interview.
She’s fake happy, she’s STILL fake happy.
I find it odd in treatment she was blind weighed, that’s really odd for an adult on an adult program. Especially after a few weeks, Dealing with your weight and the weight gain is part of recovery.
his cut away clips and jokes are really annoying.
Asking her what the food was like and drooling over what he could have, it’s such bad taste when this is a serious illness he’s talking about.

I think for her, this is the best way she could come back to YouTube after such a long break, but as a documentary on anorexia.
Shane needs to leave the serious tit alone.

Reactions: 7
My heart breaks for her, I’m suffering with the illness and I’m not sure I should watch his video after some have said he makes jokes and asks about food and such.

Reactions: 2
My heart breaks for her, I’m suffering with the illness and I’m not sure I should watch his video after some have said he makes jokes and asks about food and such.
I would say, it’s not that bad, I’ve seen worse, I don’t think Shane was the right person for this personally, but would anyone be 🤷‍♀️ YouTube is for entertainment purposes, I suppose he wanted to find a balance between serious/light hearted.
you know your own strengths and weaknesses right now, do what’s best for you.
And never give up xx

I would say, it’s not that bad, I’ve seen worse, I don’t think Shane was the right person for this personally, but would anyone be 🤷‍♀️ YouTube is for entertainment purposes, I suppose he wanted to find a balance between serious/light hearted.
you know your own strengths and weaknesses right now, do what’s best for you.
And never give up xx
You’re a sweetheart x

Reactions: 2
Bless this girl she deserves the world. I am so happy she is finally getting this help but it seems so soon to be discussing all this when it was only this year that she started her recovery. I found it sad to watch, she is clearly uncomfortable but so eager to please Shane and give him answers to stuff. I’m not saying she was in anyway forced to do this I just don’t think it’s the right time and wasn’t really executed in the right way.

I find Shane very insincere with this whole faux empathy, it just doesn’t sit right with me. I found it quite uncomfortable watching him giggling and making jokey remarks that Eugenia clearly didn’t get. She just laughed along anyways to seem involved. He just uses these videos as a chance to play the joker and clearly for his own gain. I think it would have felt a whole lot more authentic if they’d had met prior to this video and bonded a little beforehand. The fact they meet for the first time and jump into discussing this huge thing just made it uncomfortable.

Weird video but I wish her all the best.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.