Estee Lalonde #5 Navigating through life one Aslan's trust fund transfer at a time.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trying to sound all like tumblr back in the day

Im glad shes deleted her TT videos, her and Lily Pebbles really thought they'd get followers over there but little do they know the users of TT are ruthless and will let you know what they think, they are use to ppl sucking up to them not whats happening in the TT comments
Exactly. Her and Lily Pebbles really are the epitome of fragile spoiled white ladies who have become culturally not just irrelevant but reviled but somehow haven't gotten the message and continue to ply their trade of mostly non-content with the expectation of being met with applause same as 2013. Except now we get to hear about how they're OG vets of the influencerverse but somehow their content has only gone briskly downhill over time.

The moment they get a taste of reality they retreat back to their dumbdumb echo chamber platforms where it's sunshine up their buttholes only or be banished.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Guess she got tired of being a “chillpreneur” 😂 no idea what this means though… it actually makes no sense
I'm so glad she finally deleted "chillpreneur", but "permanent low mood occasionally"... oh god, that's even worse!

It's like she thinks having a mental illness is a personality trait. It's not.

Also, depression/anxiety aside, it's insulting and unprofessional. Is that really the "branding" she wants to go for? Miserable? Miserable, despite doing absolutely nothing all day and yet she still makes tit ton of money and her products are in Space NK & Liberty? She's basically insulting her client base and then still expecting them to buy her crap.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
08FE29E3-C3AA-4C26-9455-60BB0C08BFB8.jpeg

“remarkable creative director” sounds so snarky I love it. “Beauty expert” is reaching

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I went through the most popular posts but there are no thread title suggestions as far as I read. Anyone have any suggestions? :))

Estee Lalonde #6 oui oui I’m off to Pareee because I’m not pore
Ha love that one!!
---
New thread ladies, sorry for the delay!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.