Estee Lalonde #4 Mirror Water on the wall, who is the Goopiest of them all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
there is a Victoria(edge of ember) press trip with ard 10 of them? and the drunk elephant with Anne etc that’s a global press trip.
dont think Estee is on either one cos she left Paris alrdy?
Drunk Elephant, pahhfect, they can just use Estee's face as the face of the campaign.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Always so humble...

View attachment 1643908

View attachment 1643912

ahh here it is... yeah she already lives this rich life of spoiled luxury but still wants more, amazing

View attachment 1643915
wow and she started out a beauty YT-er blogger etc she sounds so resentful here lol or she is trying to be sarcastic and cute

she can always quit this job and do smth else right where she doesnt have to do her face and hair “for a living” not that she does a decent job in recent years

Reactions: 2
F694EF29-E4E1-4F32-8442-852C82D6A17F.png
Anyone know where this dress is from in her stories? I DO NOT want to touch any links from this woman 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 3
In honor of Bloom, which she prefaces by " 'For me, the word "bloom" encapsulates the idea that anything is possible when you put your mind to it." and Estee's real life jacket:
Estee Lalonde #5 Navigating through life one Aslan's trust fund transfer at a time.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
In honor of Bloom, which she prefaces by " 'For me, the word "bloom" encapsulates the idea that anything is possible when you put your mind to it." and Estee's real life jacket:
Estee Lalonde #5 Navigating through life one Aslan's trust fund transfer at a time.
Whoa that's good!

New thread, hope I did it correctly, it's been a while lol.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.