Estee Lalonde #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just wants the comments to be exaggerated misappropriations of AAVE like, ‘Giiirl we BEEN KNEW you had shoes!’ Or, ‘The glow up tho!’ punctuated by clapping hands emojis, or some reference to Leo season being the reason she cleaned her closet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Didn't realize I was still subscribed to her crappy newsletter.

What the hell is she talking about, what burnout? She doesn't do jack. And she legit looks dead in the eyes.

1627574141285.png

1627574231644.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lol it just looks like an Estée Mad Libs or something.

I mean…
— reference to being overworked/stressed, CHECK
— reference to addressing ‘stress’ (cough depression cough) by getting luxury facial and body treatments and baths? CHECK
— reference to being a Leo or Leo season either coming, happening, just happened, will happen, CHECK
— reference to either her or her dog being blonde? CHECK, and bonus as being not blonde but golden or like the sun itself, CHECK
— the most important reference, that she has friends and has spent time with friends and close friends and best friends, and remember she has friends and does cool girl tit with them because, friends, CHECK

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Not that she needs more shoes at all but Estee, you have a spare room that only houses your yoga mat at this point I think…. Stop complaining, get some self awareness 🤨🤨🤨

View attachment 677190
I can’t believe she’s still trying to make those dumbass “EL” hashtags happen, she’s so full of herself 😅

Reactions: 8
Lol it just looks like an Estée Mad Libs or something.

I mean…
— reference to being overworked/stressed, CHECK
— reference to addressing ‘stress’ (cough depression cough) by getting luxury facial and body treatments and baths? CHECK
— reference to being a Leo or Leo season either coming, happening, just happened, will happen, CHECK
— reference to either her or her dog being blonde? CHECK, and bonus as being not blonde but golden or like the sun itself, CHECK
— the most important reference, that she has friends and has spent time with friends and close friends and best friends, and remember she has friends and does cool girl tit with them because, friends, CHECK
That was masterfully written, I bow to you, wow! I wish she could read this to get a reality check.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Estee is unhappy and burned out because she spends her life in the frenzied pursuit of pleasant feelings.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Perhaps her crystals need cleansing, nothing has change in Estée world as far as it can tell.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Does anyone know why Estes Twitter is private? 226k followers soo why would she make it private?
perhaps she went on a deleting spree like she did her old YT videos?

also, did she once have around 721k followers on Instagram and now she is at 703k? is that right or am I imagining that?

You aren't missing anything. :geek:
I feel like she went private on Twitter after her "best amazing friend" Chelsea visited her in Canada in 2018, then you never heard of her again and she went on Twitter saying stuff about crappy friends, that we all think was about Estee, and then Estee went private, that's what I remember. I doubt she posts anything on there.

This was one of the videos

Reactions: 3
I can't believe she's still trying to sell that whack jewellery!
She used to wear some cute pieces when she was with daddy Aslan but the tit she's co creating or whatever, omg.. some of it is trully hideous.

1627946117362.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
speaking of aslan, what happened to him? he even seems to have ghosted his pals like George and they seemed super tight.

Reactions: 2
speaking of aslan, what happened to him? he even seems to have ghosted his pals like George and they seemed super tight.
Oh really? Damn. He would always start some new stupid project, like his food videos, post every week and then drop it. Or collect certain cameras or furniture only to put it online for sale a few months later. Or rearrange his furniture constantly. It just reeked of some sort of a mental disorder, which Estee seems to share with him as well.

Reactions: 6
Uh oh, ADstee has a new "Empties video" who wants to be its all affiliated sponsored crap? :ROFLMAO:

I'd watch it to make fun of her but she ends up depressing me half the time, she's got this weird toxic attitude that wafts off the screen.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.