Estee Lalonde #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

getawaywithit

Chatty Member
Lol it just looks like an Estée Mad Libs or something.

I mean…
— reference to being overworked/stressed, CHECK
— reference to addressing ‘stress’ (cough depression cough) by getting luxury facial and body treatments and baths? CHECK
— reference to being a Leo or Leo season either coming, happening, just happened, will happen, CHECK
— reference to either her or her dog being blonde? CHECK, and bonus as being not blonde but golden or like the sun itself, CHECK
— the most important reference, that she has friends and has spent time with friends and close friends and best friends, and remember she has friends and does cool girl shit with them because, friends, CHECK

Callan

VIP Member
Lol it just looks like an Estée Mad Libs or something.

I mean…
— reference to being overworked/stressed, CHECK
— reference to addressing ‘stress’ (cough depression cough) by getting luxury facial and body treatments and baths? CHECK
— reference to being a Leo or Leo season either coming, happening, just happened, will happen, CHECK
— reference to either her or her dog being blonde? CHECK, and bonus as being not blonde but golden or like the sun itself, CHECK
— the most important reference, that she has friends and has spent time with friends and close friends and best friends, and remember she has friends and does cool girl shit with them because, friends, CHECK
That was masterfully written, I bow to you, wow! I wish she could read this to get a reality check.

Callan

VIP Member
You aren't missing anything. :geek:
I feel like she went private on Twitter after her "best amazing friend" Chelsea visited her in Canada in 2018, then you never heard of her again and she went on Twitter saying stuff about shitty friends, that we all think was about Estee, and then Estee went private, that's what I remember. I doubt she posts anything on there.

This was one of the videos

Callan

VIP Member
speaking of aslan, what happened to him? he even seems to have ghosted his pals like George and they seemed super tight.
Oh really? Damn. He would always start some new stupid project, like his food videos, post every week and then drop it. Or collect certain cameras or furniture only to put it online for sale a few months later. Or rearrange his furniture constantly. It just reeked of some sort of a mental disorder, which Estee seems to share with him as well.

AdBlock Detected

Please disable your adblocker to use tattle

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks